Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-29-2013, 09:26 PM   #121
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

but word chyeahh. i really wish you spent as much time researching facts as you do conspiracy theories
I wish people would stop assuming what I researched. You have no clue how much shit I've come across over the years whether it be factual or conspiracy, usually both lol

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:18 AM   #122
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

@Chyeahhh!!!

GO WATCH FOX NEWS IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE

Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:19 AM   #123
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
I wish people would stop assuming what I researched. You have no clue how much shit I've come across over the years whether it be factual or conspiracy, usually both lol
nah man you even said the 12 constellations of the zodiac could be disputed

i've just come across you posting the conspiracy view over the factual view too many times.

its like me making thread about atlantis and linking the minoans. its just wrong. we know the minoans were not atlantis, but if you dont dig deep enough you could think they were

so when you post conspiracy shit, and not the factual shit, its like ....

you do know about this right??????

but then, when someone posts the factual shit your like duhh i seen it. everyone knows 2+2=4.

if you know that why post 2+2=56
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:08 AM   #124
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Thats a fun topic.
Lemuria
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:16 AM   #125
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
nah man you even said the 12 constellations of the zodiac could be disputed

i've just come across you posting the conspiracy view over the factual view too many times.

its like me making thread about atlantis and linking the minoans. its just wrong. we know the minoans were not atlantis, but if you dont dig deep enough you could think they were

so when you post conspiracy shit, and not the factual shit, its like ....

you do know about this right??????

but then, when someone posts the factual shit your like duhh i seen it. everyone knows 2+2=4.

if you know that why post 2+2=56
I know all about ophiuchus, when we had the shift due to the Japan quake and the constellations were off all the talk about the lost zodiac sign popped up again. I am a ophiuchus lol born on the 16th of December so I got a kick out of telling people what I was anyways though.

lost sign of the zodiac, lost disciple of Jesus? the serpent bearer, Mary magdallene (sp) the lost gospel? currently tucked away in the Vatican vaults. Now you can argue this all you want was she with child, did she bear the child of jesus who some consider a literary abomination of the gospels and to christianity itself? this is not a conpsiracy, being there is no legal aspect of the Christianity religion here in the states, separation of church in state so you can't say this is a conspiracy theory or all that I know about because what the fluck does conspiracy mean again? lol

uh oh you need to chill fam, I've done my research and I'm entitled to my own opinion on what I believe. 12 constellations, with one being lost, 12 disciples with one being lost. The ophiuchus constellation was prophesized to come to light again when the planet of the crossing made it's way through, this all ties back into the the only begotten son/sun of god so the metaphorical representation of Jesus being more cosmic is pretty sound in my eyes, not to mention and here's the kicker.............how many of those older dieties does he share characteristics with again?

and I didn't say disputed, I said argued. and when people post factual shit that I don't know about you'll always see me say somethign along the lines of "didn't know about that, school me, or put me down, bla blah"

chill son

Old 04-30-2013, 09:21 AM   #126
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Quote:

yet i'm sure you know, that pre-christianity and other modern religions, snakes and serpents were revered and holy. sumeria i think? it was some mesopotamian religion, but their creation story was basically the same as adam and eve, except the serpent was the creator of the garden, and protector of the garden. not the tool of satan to corrupt man.
yes it was the Sumerians talking about the Annunaki but they had nothing to do with serpents and snakes, you're thinking about the Aztecs and Mayans

Old 04-30-2013, 09:23 AM   #127
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
i've just come across you posting the conspiracy view over the factual view too many times
examples nigga?

because if anything I post about shit thats factual that isn't widely known and is still obscurred by majority opinion and mainstream views, sorta like me having a big chin, when in fact I dont lol

and if I say something is a theory of mine, that's exactly what I say or IMO so don't fluck up my shit uh oh

Old 04-30-2013, 10:28 AM   #128
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

lol word i was drunk. my bad YO

im trying to find where i heard of that garden of eden thing tho, it was definately mesopotamian, however you spell that, i dont think it was sumerian because like you said, they had the anunaki creators or whatever, but im not sure who else inhabited the region if anyone

I'LL BE BACK
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:37 AM   #129
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

@Chyeahhh!!!

Old 05-08-2013, 09:17 AM   #130
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
@Chyeahhh!!!

GO WATCH FOX NEWS IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE

that pic scares the living shit outta me

Old 05-10-2013, 01:18 AM   #131
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Quote:

The world has been turned upside down. The pestilence of corporate totalitarianism is spreading rapidly over the earth. The criminals have seized power. It is not, in the end, simply Assange or Manning they want. It is all who dare to defy the official narrative, to expose the big lie of the global corporate state. The persecution of Assange and Manning is the harbinger of what is to come, the rise of a bitter world where criminals in Brooks Brothers suits and gangsters in beribboned military uniforms—propped up by a vast internal and external security apparatus, a compliant press and a morally bankrupt political elite—monitor and crush those who dissent. Writers, artists, actors, journalists, scientists, intellectuals and workers will be forced to obey or thrown into bondage. I fear for Julian Assange. I fear for Bradley Manning. I fear for us all.
Chris Hedges, Pulitzer Prize winning journalist
Old 06-08-2013, 02:33 PM   #132
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=1gDgY4lSHl8P

Last edited by Vulgar; 06-08-2013 at 02:36 PM.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:10 AM   #133
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

how do you make videos show up

Old 06-12-2013, 05:11 AM   #134
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

it can only go as deep as one's understanding,
but you got prophecy written in hieroglyphics on 20 dollar bills telling u what they plan
to do, come on, that doesn't make any sense cos these 20 dollar bill were made 20 or 30 years ago,
ok i got a question
how does this "plan" of theirs continue to stay alive and maintain its course over all
these years? and are the people that seem to be involved really involved?
cos I'll admit all the evidence points to they are
but common sense tells me they're not
my only conclusion is
the force that is fueling this? goes way beyond common sense and way beyond flesh and blood.
this is an ancient force, this force has been around a very very long time...
how else can you explain it?
we are witnessing evil spirits at work,
those of you that can see? behold, you're seeing it with your own eyes
and those of you that are blind, i'm sure u see this all as a consequence

Last edited by Urban Dialect; 06-12-2013 at 05:13 AM.
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:49 AM   #135
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

upppp
Old 09-11-2013, 12:53 AM   #136
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

noooooooo
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 03:55 AM   #137
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

lol
Old 03-11-2014, 04:32 AM   #138
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Lmao @Vulgar you seen this shit? I just watched it

Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 06:26 AM   #139
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Not surprised.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:50 PM   #140
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

uh oh....

@Hush @NYCSPITZ @Frank