- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

I watched a couple more on people's recommendations:

Antichrist was a huge flop for me, great cinematography, it's visually brilliant and I guess has a good buildup but I didn't like that film. The talking fox thing to camera is laughably bad. No idea why some people find that film so hard to watch, it's honestly got nothing on the likes of August Underground or A Serbian Film. It's pretty wack tbh, I liked The Machinist more and even Kids is probably rate higher than it.

Maybe it's just not my thing? I was disappointed. Had high hopes for that one.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 01:13 PM   #82
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

I haven't watched Antichrist but if its like any of the other 'possession' films its probably fear of the unknown.

I'm sure if they watched August Underground they would flip like the critics for CH did
Old 06-28-2015, 01:23 PM   #83
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Antichrist is TERRIBLE imho bro

Absolute waste of my time and not at all what I expected. In a bad way, though. It makes peoples top ten lists all the time, I seriously couldn't believe how long and boring it was with little payoff, the whole film is like a therapy session between the chick and her psychiatrist husband. Honestly, apart from the stunning visuals for the majority of the film, there's little else I found in there. Some guy gets a weight tied to his foot via a rod being struck through his ankle, he writhes around in pain and that's a little graphic... Nothing too bad, though. She cuts at his penis a bit later but you don't really see a great deal.

I preferred Meat Grinder which is like a poor mans Dumplings LOL

I dunno, feel like I wasted money and time getting that over priced piec of shit... and I buy a lot of overpriced shit haha!
Old 06-28-2015, 02:09 PM   #84
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

I will put it in the 'do not see' box

I honestly feel I might have seen the worst of the worst in CH & ASF
either way I find myself reeeeally anxious to be sickened again just because...
these reviews usually help, although the 'gf' wouldn't condone such films
nor do any of the retailers close by, I'll be catching up on some of these films though
this page should be stickied
Old 08-24-2015, 10:44 AM   #85
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Okay, so I've watched a few more and wrote/lost the reviews with my phone breaking. Now i've a new cell, I can update the thread.

In total there are about 44 of the most sickening/disturbing movies I've sat down and watched/reviewed.

Most recently I watched Eraserhead, Un Chien Andalou, Human Centipede 3 and Misery (from memory)

Thread to be updated tonight/tomorrow. I'll edit my posts in here!

Bad Boy Bubby is next on my list for you @Plot!
Old 08-24-2015, 10:48 AM   #86
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Pink Flamingos:

LOL even the options screen of this movie are fucked up. There's questions being asked to Divine (the lead character) about whether blood turns her on. I hadn't even hit play. Weird shit.

There's a scene about 7-8 minutes in where a receptionist tells a woman to eat shit. Nice little nod to what happens at the end...

The acting is terrible in this but that isn't really the point. It's weird, very weird. From a transvestites mother being sat in a child's crib, to a chicken dying during a sex scene, to a son called Cracker. WTF did I just watch?! This is weird, it's depraved, it has someone eating fresh dog shit and the entire film is based around a transvestite out to prove "she" is the filthiest of them all. LOLOLOLOL

This is like a fairy tale in reverse.

It has to be a cult classic with those ingredients. I can't even remember what I paid for this, I only picked it up as it was on a lot of lists and I bought it blind. It does feel a little dated in it's cinematography but that completely isn't the point, it's shock value is what it obv went for - and this film has that. It's not a graphic horror or anything, but it's depraved. It could make you question who would direct this shit, and the real answer is drugs. A lot of 'em. John Waters has a lot to answer for.

That said, I did find it hilarious in parts. There's some weird pervert voyeur character called Raymond who is apparently the secretary woman's husband or some shit? He was stalking two girls in some woodland before revealing this bratwurst sausage hanging from his cock. No explanation as to why or how he came about at all. There's a scene later on where they explain, as a couple, they sell babies to local lesbian couples and then invest the money in local businesses - and heroin pushers outside school gates. LOL brilliant!

I honestly had a hard time understanding the plot to this, though again, I hardly think that's the point. The basic premise is just that the transvestite Divine is being hailed(?) as the Dirtiest Person Alive. Another chick wants the title, thus... The two go to war to out do each other. What follows is vile.

The chicken death sex scene thing is short but disgusting. A chicken died during filming, and one of the out takes shows them cooking it later on for dinner.

The dog walking scene has Divine literally eat freshly laid dogshit off the floor. No kidding. I feel stupider for having watched this, I think a few on peoples "disturbing" lists are literally just all about depravity. This another one of those. I'll keep it purely for completist reasons, but it's straight trash. I wouldn't sit through it again, anyone remotely interested just youtube the chicken and dog walking scenes for real...
Old 08-24-2015, 10:50 AM   #87
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Maniac (original, not the remake)

It's only like 2 and a half minutes in and two people have been killed already on a beach. One with a cut throat razor to the neck, the other garrotted from behind. I like this shit. Way better than the remake (which I'd seen previous to this one tbc).

The leads face as he kills looks really menacing, wild-eyed and sweating profusely, it's really believable due to Savinis work. The scalping too in the original looks better than the remake IMHO - despite it's age.

The leads schizo qualities where he's talking to himself and dressing up the mannequins with the scalped wigs is haunting too. Very odd yet it definitely adds to the movie here, as you seem to see inside the killers mind. Another great thing here is the POV shots from the killers eye, him following in the car early on is a nice touch - they obv picked up on that in the female where you see the entire thing from that perspective. It's used to great effect in this one too.

There's a great scene around the half an hour mark where a guy gets his melon split open via a close range shotgun blast through a car windscreen. I can def see why this ultra violence had it on the BBFCs banned list all those years ago - especially given the hype around the video nasties of the era and outcry surrounding certain films. Is it disturbing? I guess the concept of the film portraying the serial killers mind and actions is disturbing, sure, but the movie isn't that bad or graphic compared to what we have now. I quite like the fact it's not as over the top in that sense, the film is more about the Frank Zito character and what makes him tick rather than senseless brutality and non-stop violence. That's what makes it interesting. He plays the character so well he makes him believable. More so than I found with Elijah Wood in the remake.

There's the obligatory cliche chase through a Cemetary which is wack but I looked past it, you get a hint at the killers troubled past through child abuse but then one of the strangest, unforgettable death scenes you'll see as a room full of mannequins come alive, stab the serial killer and cut off his arm before decapitating his head from his body with their bare hands. Only it doesn't end there... (as I'm sure the remake does, and this one quite possibly could have done) it turns out that the mannequin death scene had been in the killers dreams! He is on his bed with a long knife embedded in his stomach, eyes shut, blood soaked sheets etc

Two police officers enter his room, seemingly as if they've solved the recent spate of killings and located the guy responsible. Seeing him lay on the bed pooled in his own blood and knifed in the gut, they presume he's dead, and go to search his apartment for clues/more bodies/accomplices/who knows? Anyway as they exit the room he is lay in, the camera pans into his face and BOOM! his eyes open to indicate this tale isn't finished there... THE END!

I don't know if there is a part two to this one, if there is I don't have it. This was great though for a movie older than even I am. Maybe not top of my disturbing list, but still a damn good movie and it's remake is still pretty good too - and fairly in keep with its predecessor even if they alter in some respects. Personally, I like this one (the first) slightly better. The Frank Zito character is played really well and looks like Ron Jeremy in his younger years LOL
Old 08-24-2015, 10:51 AM   #88
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Dogtooth:

Dogtooth

Right, this film is some pretty crazy Greek shit tbh bruhs! It started off strange, I literally had no idea what was happening at around 15 minutes in... From what I can work out, the parents of these three children in their late teens-twenties are control freaks. At the most extreme you can think of. They lie to their children about everything to do with the outside world, keeping their kids trapped inside the house and garden. These children live entirely sheltered lives with almost zero outside interference. The one son is reaching puberty or sexual maturity, so good old dad enlists this security woman from the world outside to pop around once a week and give his son sex lessons... Not weird enough for you yet? Well, amidst all this, we have some incest between brother and sister. There's a cat who appears in their backyard (which the sheltered kids have never seen) and the son attacks and kills it with a pair of garden shears. As you do.

The father then spins them a yarn on how a cat is a deadly animal that prowls the other side of the garden fences perimeter where they should never go, he covers himself in red paint to look like blood and rips his own clothes to then tell them the cat had killed their brother. It really is as bizarre as it sounds! The three kids are then taught how to defend themselves from a cat incase they ever encounter one again... and the parent watches on as his three grown adult children bark like dogs in his garden on all fours.

What in the actual fuck haha! This movie actually has a darkly comical side to it, I can't help but laugh, but the idea behind this is so out there I guarantee you'll have seen nothing like it before. I certainly haven't.

It almost reminded me of Josef Fritzl at the start, but rather than it be a straight up incestuous keep the children indoors affair - it seemed to me more a "The extremes parents will go to to protect their children" movie in a sense. As I said, the black humour runs right through this film, the kids are told a "pussy" is a big light and that the voice singing "Fly Me To The Moon" is their Grandfather, not Frank Sinatra. It's extraordinary stuff but believable that a family could actually take things that far! A little later, one of the girls acquires video tapes of Rocky and Jaws in return for a sexual favour with the female security guard there to please the brother/son. Once the dad has found out about the videotapes, he duct tapes one to his hand and beats his daughter around the head with it.

LOL

He later heads round to the security bitches house who gave his daughter the tapes, unplugs her VCR then beats her round the head with the player.

There's more incest and dark humour around zombies being little yellow flowers that makes no sense out of context to you guys reading this so I won't bore you with that haha! There's also this fucked up dance routine the kids come up with for their parents wedding anniversary, having no idea of choreography in the world outside, and it's literally the stuff of nightmares seeing them do this dance. I don't think too many things are fucked up, but the cat killing scene and this dance routine are stuck in my mind after watching haha! This bitch stays stone faced all the way through too, I've no idea how she didn't burst out laughing during that crap. It's fucking horrendous. You honestly feel like the woman/daughter is mentally ill and you're watching this when you really shouldn't be. Another thing here I should probably mention that I somehow forgot, is that the title of the film comes from a belief in the family that you can't leave the house until your dogtooth (canine) has fallen out and been replaced. This leads the eldest daughter, the one who got hold of the videos earlier, to try knocking her own tooth out with a weight of some sort. That scenes pretty hard watching smack her own tooth out of her face infront of a mirror...

The daughter then climbs into the boot of the car her father drives, seeming to think this is her way out now she's lost her dogtooth, but obviously no one knows she's in there. The family search but to no avail. The film ends with the camera shot looking at the closed boot of the car. That's it. The parents actions are never explained and in a way that just adds to the fucked up quality of this film, for me at least.

I'd have to say I actually found this to be more disturbing than Irreversible even. And I'm a huge Noe fan, but honestly the fire extinguisher scene affected me more than the rape scene in that movie - and the disturbing factor in this one is right out there.

I'm not really a huge gore hound like a lot of these lists seen based on, once you've seen a few torture porn movies it gets a little tiresome, but the fact families not too far removed from these depicted here - the Wests, the Fritzls etc - it makes this one seem all the more believable. This one rates pretty high for me, higher than a lot of people I've seen compile lists of these shits. I'd say maybe even top ten so far without my list to hand to rate it accordingly. Definitely fucked up and not one I'll forget in a while, but one I may go back and watch again. This ones a good movie actually, completely surprised me. Worth checking out!
Old 08-24-2015, 10:52 AM   #89
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

ISOYG

The version I've got is the uncut Ultimate Edition complete with booklet and Day Of The Woman poster, I checked the running time on my shit and it says 200 mins approx so I'm hoping that's with all the extras/interviews etc and not the actual running time of the feature (3+ hours WTF!?)

This is one of the most notorious of the original "video nasties" so I was really looking forward to watching it. The basic premise is a female short story writer heads to a cabin in the woods for the summer, to attempt to write her first novel. Once there she runs into these four local yokel redneck types, and one simple one in particular who is a virgin who obv likes this New York writer chick.

About 25 mins into the film, the four rednecks capture and drag the broad of to a deserted place and the three guys hold her down as one rapes her. It's over pretty quick. They try to encourage the virgin simpleton to take a turn, but he refuses before letting her go. She eventually reaches a further secluded place, still naked, where the four capture her again. Raping her a second time before driving off in their speedboat and leaving her for dead. In fairness the rape scene here didn't shock me as much as the one shown in Cannibal Holocaust. The chick is then scene making her way to her cut, and reaching for a telephone. The four redneck locals turn up again though, just when you think she's survived the ordeal... and after some liquid self-confidence, the retarded yokel Matthew duly takes his turn to rape the woman whilst egged on by his friends as she lies blooded and beaten.

The retarded Matthew is sent back in with a knife and instructions to kill her, he coats the knife in her blood to pretend he has but he hasn't gone through with it... The four men then escape on their speedboat and leave the bitch for dead.

Two weeks pass, and the men head on a reconnaissance mission to check on the body... only to find the chick is alive and well. They beat the shit out of the idiot sent to kill her and send him packing. The woman is then out for revenge and hunts the loser rapists down to kill them all. The first she catches up with is the simpleton Matthew, who's death is lulzy to me. So far stretched. He basically is tempted to try and sleep with her again, only during intercourse she slips a noose over his neck and he's quickly suspended from a tree branch until he dies. Who would even think of that?! LOL stupidest death ever. The guy had a knife he dropped, stabbing him with that would have been so much easier. It's laughable to watch how he's despised of. Oh well, one moron down, three to go...

The next is the apparent ring leader of the group, again tempted by sex with the woman gang raped by them earlier. Long story short, he talks to her about the rape like it was all her fault for dressing seductively etc - and gets him back to hers under a pretence of a bath. She reveals here that she's killed Matthew the moron and sneaks a knife out to castrate the ring leader guy in the bath LOL you don't see a whole lot other than blood covering the guys body, but it's more about what she does after it, locking the bathroom door on him and cranking up classical music to drown out his screams. It's pretty hard faced and relentless of her. There's a LOT of blood for her to clean up later on! Why she didn't just shoot the motherfucker in the face when she had the gun is anyone's guess, but I'm almost glad he died the way he did. It was a bit more sadistic and thought out that way, there's no way in hell you wouldn't just pop him while you had the chance and be done with him though. It hurts the plot slightly, for me, as it's just implausible to act that way. The chick catches up to rapist #3 and #4 - dude catching an axe to back of his skull, before the last seems to get caught in the propellor of the speedboat and dies? It all ends a bit fast, for my liking. There's nothing really "resolved" other then she gets her revenge and... that's it! I expected a bit more, more of a payoff maybe. More of a conclusion to it? I dunno. I think this far from the movie it's portrayed as. The rape scenes aren't even THAT bad, especially given films like Irreversible, and before people chime in about the era ISOYG is from... I said earlier in the review that I personally felt the rape scene in CH was more shocking and effective, which is the same era. I dunno, this is a decent flick, I maybe would watch again buy it's definitely not one of the most sickening or disturbing IMO. It's basically a revenge thriller, and not even a particularly well done one, I'd seriously advise anyone to peep "Deliverance" with Burt Reynolds in before this. Similar type film, I guess, and it even has a rape scene more shocking than the one here - plus it's build up, characters, and whole feel are done better than this was here. Check that shit out!
Old 08-24-2015, 10:52 AM   #90
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

ISOYG Remake

This remake is more like it. More of a backstory, the rednecks/gas station workers are given more reason behind raping the bitch. There's music to help put you on edge throughout, the first has nothing like that to build up suspense. There's more tension to this one and that's also a plus, more scenes to make you jump that work. I had this turned up way too loud following the low audio on the original I'd watched just beforehand. There's a real menace to their performance.

The scene making her suck the gun is pretty dark, but I hated the clichéd falling over as she run away... Bitch ran straight into a psycho Sheriff, this version def reminded me more of Deliverance with the whole making her squeal shit. There's only so many retarded sex faces I can watch in one day haha!

The second rape where they sodomise her feels too short in comparison to the originals... but the after scene where she's walking and trembling and lost really adds to it and the whole feeling of how horrific the ordeal would be. I think the decision to have her drop in the water was a plus point on the originals plot, as you're not going to trust the most retarded person in the group to ensure the victim is dead, are you? The first had too many unbelievable plot holes that stood out like sore thumbs. I was glad to see they went against that in the remake.

Matthew the moron gets disposed of in a similar way to the first film, only not as over the top, which is a good thing - but this version maintains the sadistic side to the woman which I was pleased about. The revenge part is ultimately what makes the movie and gives it it's payoff. The rest is all a setup leading to those points, essentially.

Rapists 2 and 3 get disposed of a little too easy for my liking with the wooden bat, and the bathtub torture thing seemed too elaborate a setup for the woman to construct in the middle of nowhere. The eye hooks to the face as well just seemed too elaborate to me. It was unrealistic, maybe not as much so as the first movie so it's an improvement on that I guess but it still felt a little out of place to me - yeah I love revenge shit, but it all felt a little Saw-esque what she was doing. I don't even mind over the top shit, I just felt the Lye and Crows ish was too convenient to have all the necessary crap lying around to set those up. The crow with the eyeball is a sick scene though!

The tooth removal shit is nasty too but again, a bit too elaborate to have the guy suspended with ropes and pulleys from the ceiling and blah blah blah... The castration scene to the remake is way better than the original though, and a nice nod to the original so I really enjoyed that aspect. The bitch feeds the guy his own cock haha!

I completely forgot about the Sheriff in this one, he's still alive at the end, and his death is pretty fucking spectacular. Again, it's another Saw/Hostel torture porn like setup. this time with a shotgun stuck up his ass that the woman rapes him anally with before the rig she's set up kills him by blowing out his ass and the same bullet hiring the retarded Matthew on the other side of the room LOL

The movie ends there with the woman smirking, not too far dissimilar to the original, but the select few changes it made WERE for the better - though I still think they could have done these even better to IMO. The remake is a pretty solid movie in it's own right, def worth the watch fellas. It maybe doesn't rate too highly on my "most disturbing" list, but I'm not really into the torture porn genre and this second one tends to fall into that if I'm honest. Way more so than the first. There's elements in both versions I prefer over their namesakes, oddly enough the "Matthew" character in the first I enjoyed more, where the remakes was the more authentic acting. The methods of revenge in the first seemed way over the top in places, the retards death in the first being completely nonsensical - so the second wins out in instances like that but both versions revenge seemed OTT if I'm honest... that's what people paid for though, I guess? Overall, I'd go with the remake in truth. Personally though I'd like to see the whole thing remade again, with the revenge sequences made more believable and less torture chamber looking.
Old 08-29-2015, 04:08 PM   #91
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

@Mr. J @Muff @Genocide

Just ordered that new American Guinea Pig: Bouquet of Guts and Gore from the ToeTag website.

I'm in talks with another former collector who's selling up. ATM here's what I've said I'm interested in:

Nekromantik 2
Schramm
Men Behind The Sun 2 and 3
Bunman: The Untold Story
Faces of Death (Boxset with them all in, never seen this one he has tbh)
Suspiria

Quote:
also got the banned from tv parts 1,2,3 and terrorist killers and middle east wakos, they are all like faces of death but all real footage, quite graphic. the end of part 1 of banned has the vic morrows death from twilight zone the movie footage
Some of these people are weird as fuck haha but this sounds interesting to me!
Old 09-25-2015, 07:33 AM   #92
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Damn, just realised I haven't updated you guys on my crazyness for a while.

Recent purchases:

Quote:
“Vomit Gore 4 is the prequel to Lucifer Valentine’s Vomit Gore Trilogy. In this demonic labyrinth we experience the satanic ritual which spawns endless incarnations of Angela Aberdeen, as she is doomed to live out her haunted existence of the eternal “lost girl”. One dark, cold Christmas night, we enter Angela’s kingdom of hell, and witness her tortured mutations as we descend deeper into her satanic netherworld of the black mass of the Nazi sex wizard.”

On the surface, Vomit Gore 4, much like the other films in the original trilogy, looks like a snuff film. The candid angles of Valentine’s camera gives the appearance of home videos recovered from a crime scene. The vomiting is real. The bondage is real. The gore is fake. The film has multiple disclaimers at the start of the film. They serve to remind people that this is only a movie and the actresses involved were not forced to do anything. That being said, you’ll pause this film and reflect on that disclaimer at multiple points. This is a film, certainly not entertainment, which is assembled with the air of realism. The argument of whether or not Valentine’s films are entertainment or not is one that has been debated for years and will continue to do so. As stated earlier, I do not find Vomit Gore 4 to be entertaining, however, I do find it to be art.

Valentine has constructed a film that is brimming with social political commentary. The theme of parents and their childrearing are consistent throughout this film. The scarring nature of child stardom and pageantry are hard to ignore. [Redacted sentence]. The themes and imagery doesn’t stop there as vomit gets into the mix. Again, people will only see the shock if that is what they are looking for. I urge anyone watching this film to dig a little deeper.

Not only is Valentine sharing his message and using social political commentary, he also uses the imagery of literary references. The shots of laying in the water are clear reference to Shakespeare’s Ophelia. This imagery is used multiple times throughout the film in reference to transformation, the other major theme of this film. It also begs the question as to whether or not Angela Aberdeen was crazy. Much like in Hamlet, Angela’s sanity depends on the reader, or viewer, as it were.

Returning to discussion on the technical aspects of this film, Valentine is growing exponentially as a filmmaker. The home video master/slave sequences feel like a true voyeuristic perversion. The effect is hypnotic. As the editing bounces around in seemingly well timed cuts, the score to the film fills you with dread. To even more effect are the perfect moments when the score pulls away. The drone sounds coupled with feedback and other effects heighten the sense of dread that permeates with every scene. Not to be outdone, the sounds effects and overall sound design to this film outshine any gory or violent scene. These are the types of sounds that would make you wretch even if you were unable to see what was happening.

Between the Satanist metaphors, literary imagery, and philosophical pondering, Vomit Gore 4 is much more than the type of film it will be labeled as. The ideas surrounding this film are not easily present and will only be rewarded to those that are willing to look past the torture porn, gore and fetishism. Valentine may not be out front with his ideas but they are certainly there and will be more achievable to understand upon multiple viewings. If you are reading this article and know what you are getting into then this is a must see film. If you have never heard of Lucifer Valentine or his Vomit Gore films then this may not be for you. For those that are looking for a thought provoking and challenging horror film that will push boundaries, as well as your comfort level, look no further. This is Valentine’s best work to date that tells a deeper story than previous efforts. To me, this is art, unquantifiable on a rating system. It’s not as fun as a slasher or as scary as a monster movie but it will challenge you. In this genre, making a film that challenges my thoughts and preconceived notions is about as high of a compliment as I can give.

Frozen:

Evil Dead Necronomicon:

The Beyond Tin:

I've had another 5/7 of the last DPP list I need come through. There wont be any images online of those to show you guys I wouldnt think.

Bought a seperate Hannibal 6-disc edition, MIGHT purchase a Freddy Kruegar glove too. Absolutely sick.

I've a signed copy of Killing Zoe signed by Tarantino and Eric Stoltz. Signed copy of House of Orphans. Signed copy of American Guinea Pig.

My collection is HUGE!
Old 09-25-2015, 12:40 PM   #93
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

no BBB review?
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 12:42 PM   #94
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

BBB?

EDIT: Oh, Bad Boy Bubby. I legit haven't watched that yet, been mega busy. Last I watched was Stigmata (not really a horror I guess, but pretty good)

I've watched a few more but haven't typed up reviews yet. It's coming! I actually don't own that one besides on DVD-R. It's quite expensive over here. I've watched the opening 20-30 minutes though.

Last edited by sral; 09-25-2015 at 12:45 PM.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:59 PM   #95
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

I would put it high in my most disturbing list, I remember getting stoned as a teenager and watching it at my mates house with some other people, not really knowing what it was gonna be like and people getting disgusted and walking out of the room saying they didn't want to watch it. It actually ends pretty fine like a good ending with a bit of thought-provoking shit, but its like a pretty hard film to understand. Its almost like an analysis of a crazy person although Bubbys not crazy he was just brought up in a vacuum so he dosent understand the world.
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 02:22 PM   #96
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

I'll watch that next, just found it out!
Old 10-06-2015, 01:20 PM   #97
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Nil By Mouth

This one is a really gritty British film starring Ray Winston where he plays a jealous coke sniffing wife beater, and my god does he play it well! Kathy Burke plays his distraught wife, and there's a really shocking scene where he beats and stomps on her while she's pregnant - later losing the baby - all because he felt she was overly friendly while talking to a male friend in the pub. I love Ray in this, he's at his snarling best in my opinion and nobody does it better.

Some of the violent scenes are hard to watch and that's testimony to how well their acted. The atmosphere is tense throughout and while the content doesn't disturb me as such, I can still vouch for this as a great movie, the feel of it is very real even if you don't see that much physical violence. The only reason this is so low on my list is that I've a lot more disturbing/sickening cinema in my collection than most and have seen worse. Few are a better actual movie than this as a whole though, and I feel a lot of people would "enjoy" this as a film than a lot of those like August Underground or the Vomit Gore films - they're entirely different beasts all together in my opinion - those sorts of film are made for a niche market whereas this one is more as a film depicting what happens in real life behind closed doors. A very good movie, worth a watch if you haven't seen it. The gore hounds and sickos would be better looking elsewhere though!
Old 10-06-2015, 01:20 PM   #98
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Meet The Feebles

This ones an early film by Peter Jackson (King Kong) but his early work is NOTHING like what you would expect from him now! Meet The Feebles is a strange one to try and explain to those who haven't seen it. Think of The Muppets on crack. Or the whole of Sesame Street being alcoholic, cheating, swearing assholes. That's essentially this movie in a nut shell.

Were introduced to a bizarre world where "The Feebles" are all manner of celebrity singing/dancing animals. Were introduced to various Feebles characters and their lives/mishaps. I forget their names off hand but there's a chain smoking event organiser/agent with a rats face who is pretty funny throughout and into all aspects of filth - even recording beastiality porn with some of the Feebles!

There's a dumb dirt person elephant who deny's that this kid is his despite its obvious trunk and giant ears LOL. The main manager is a cigar chomping seal who's wife is the lead singer of The Feebles, a hippo and diva conscious about her weight. Again, I forget the exact plot it all revolves around as this film is just one big pisstake out of the Muppets and the industry as a whole. The seal manager guy cheats on his hippo wife and from what I remember - she guns down the entire set and kills them all. The elephant deadbeat dad jumps in the firing line to save the son he denied was his.

The plot to this one doesn't matter much as I imagine the director was on a lot of drugs when he made this movie. It's not so much sickening or disturbing and for the life of me I can't see why it makes anyone's lists other than to troll people into watching an hour and a half of its insane plot! I enjoyed the dark humour in places, and it was actually a relatively enjoyable film comparing to some others I own/watch but it's just not really a disturbing movie other than in the fact of "The director must be disturbed to have ever thought this would be a decent idea!". It doesn't rate highly on my list at all, and I'd advise the majority of you to avoid it even if I didn't think it was THAT bad. This is one for the cult fans only. I liked it, most probably wouldn't. It's still hard imagining Peter Jackson ever committing to this!
Old 10-06-2015, 01:20 PM   #99
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

The Incredible Shrinking Man

This one isn't from my most sickening/disturbing collection but I loved the initial front cover of it as it looked a bit cheesy, so I decided to watch!

It follows the story of a man called Scott Carey, and is narrated as if told by him in a true story fashion. The basic premise is that while he's on a holiday boat with his wife, the boat goes through a strange mist, and over the coming days he slowly notices himself shrinking.

The special effects are really good for its time I think and the story is actually a really bizarre one I've never seen done before. As the man shrinks all the way down to around 4 inches tall, his wife starts to keep him living in A DOLL HOUSE inside his own living room!

All is well until the wife accidentally lets their pet cat into the living room one day and the cat rightfully attacks him with its paw, knocking him to the ground. Scott Carey realises it's no longer safe to remain there, especially with him getting gradually smaller and smaller, as that blow would have killed a lesser man... Good thinking!

There's also an epic fight with a spider early on that drives Scott away from the relative security of the dolls house he lived. Anyway, eventually, Scott needs some food. The food is some piece of bread or cake (I forget!) left on top of a cupboard but perched perilously close to the spiders web. He realises that he needs to get to it quickly - while he has the strength - and that he needs to do it before he shrinks any more and it becomes an even harder task to overcome! So armed with what looks like a safety pin, a piece of wool, and a nail he's found - he sets on his journey, using the safety pin and wool as a makeshift grappling hook to climb up the side of things! That's genius. I love whoever thought of this!

He tempts the spider down by pulling at the string of its web, then there's a short fight to death which ends with Scott puncturing the spiders underbelly with the nail he used. Scott's first idea of despising the spider by attaching the wool to a heavy pair of scissors and hoping it would pull the spider over was brilliant though!

The film ends with Scott finally dissipating into nothing as he shrinks and shrinks over time. His thoughts and fears finally become ones of acceptance and enjoying being one with the world, accepting the fact he's just an infinitesimally small thing that makes up a huge, huge, universe. It's a polarising ending in some ways and I do thoroughly enjoy those, there's no happy ending for the guy, but that may have felt like a copout had they done so. I much prefer it ending the way it does. Very enjoyable film this!
Old 10-06-2015, 01:30 PM   #100
mayniuhh
Wes Gil is a faggot

mayniuhh has a brilliant futuremayniuhh has a brilliant futuremayniuhh has a brilliant futuremayniuhh has a brilliant futuremayniuhh has a brilliant futuremayniuhh has a brilliant futuremayniuhh has a brilliant futuremayniuhh has a brilliant futuremayniuhh has a brilliant futuremayniuhh has a brilliant futuremayniuhh has a brilliant future

oh... lars is baron mynd
mayniuhh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gram gram cancer triple threat, pogo w/ selfie stick on ice, skeet on a fruitbats wings, uncle dale fry cook hijinkx