Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > The 1-2 Punch League > 1-2 Punch archive

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2014, 04:59 AM   #1
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Battle Record: 13-34

Spoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Spoken
Default 1-2 Magazine: Loaded Clips

@Destroyer 14-4
@jilti13-6
@Unfukwitable 10-4
@Certain 9-5
@Blanco Bishop9-9
@YDK 9-9
@Muff9-7
@Beans 5-6
@Kin5-8
@Tic Tac4-5
@Packed Graves 4-3
@Knucklehead4-1
@Storyteller3-1
@Legion 0-0
@Yao King 0-0
@KennyCerealBowl 0-0
@Clayton 0-4

SIGNED OUT :if you did not sign out but notice your name down below that means u had previously no-show ed and it will not be tolerated

@BROKE LESNAR 13-3
@Defiant7-8
@Camp Bell6-7
@Windu Tuako3-5
@murda sho6-1
@Odd Ways 5-3
@Meth 5-4
@Letterman4-1
@Wordz AhGod3-3
@MKG2-3
@Red Soldier2-2
@Persist1-1
@fresh1-2
@theMuzzl31-3
@Tomb1-3
@Bee0-0
@Similac 0-1
@O. Lineman 0-1
@Strikta 0-1
@Hydra 0-1
@Innovator 0-1
@Mike Wrecka0-1
@Bad Milk 0-2
@ALTE0-2
@FGR0-2
@Tazz 0-3

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Above you will see the updated records with recent interests in signing in and also updated sign outs along with all shown records. As you all know we took a tumble with the 1-2 which was supposed to run for 20 weeks. Due to the absence of our fellow broke lesnar, me and Destroyer have taken over the league. Week 18 Destroyer had put up and it ran for approximately 3 weeks open with so little votes and alot of no shows. So I raise the question as we have recent sign ins wanting a piece of the action and don't see it fair to have them jump right into the playoff picture.... DO YOU WANT TO RUN THE LAST 2 WEEKS STARTING AND WHEN DO YOU WANT IT UP? ASNER WITH AMPLE TIME AND I WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN I need to know YOU guys still want this cause I am willing to devote said time to make sure this runs as smooth ass possible. I mean it's only 2 lines... what is so hard with that?

Battle Reviews Wk. 18

YDK VS. BLANCO BISHOP

This match was really one sided. Clearly YDK was not intrigued to even put effort and had stated he had forgetting so he didn't want Blanco to drop for nothing so he had rather posted a bar than nothing at all. Props still for respecting his opponent and showing no matter. Blanco dropped a pretty fore bar tbh. I think his best all season and sucks it wasn't contested but that bar was fire. Fleshed it out more and it would have been greatness lol. Props tho for both you guys dropping.

Winner: Blanco bishop

Certain Vs. Kin

This was another one sided match. Kin threw a nice flowed bar real easy and flowed effortless but that's just it. It was just a bar that flowed with a concept thought out bit really lacked in execution with wording a little choppy. Certain always dropping such simplicity but it does damage and gets the job done. He flied the Abel look and made it clean while kin tried and caught himself slip with the stretch of using a cancer bar. Mr. CAPS LOCK took it easily with his bar ousting kin.

Winner: Certain

Unfukwitable Vs. Muff

This match disappointed me badly. Unfukwitable is a talented battler but this bar was a played attempt with the skinny Dippin and emaciated tie. I don't like that word made ur bar fucking rainbow out lol. None the less it hit and it was a ok flip to a played bar... muff my dude you also came played with the forensics bar and homicide cover up scheme.... and tbh... now that I look at this battle and keep looking it at it now my bruh.. I apologize man u had a clean hit but we saw more creativity out of unfukwitable and his scheme. The wording felt lackluster and the sting felt eh.. my dude but stay up and slaying bruh.

Winner: Unfukwitable

Tic Tac Vs. Beans

This match was an even call. Alot of the voters felt it could have gone either way as tac came with a creative vacuum bar but honestly to me fell flat. Felt more statement -ish rather so than a haymaker. Beans came with a nice NP with tackle box and cleaned it up with a nice execution and his wording. At the end of it all as voters were dead split... Beans came out on top. Both bars were good I just wish tac used a better set up to go at beans in a harsher manner. One of the more lackluster bars that tac mustered up which I hate him for cause in a sense I feel he under estimated beans.

Winner: Beans

Champ Match: Destroyer Vs. Knucklehead

This was a nice close match that yet again I felt could have gone either way. Both bars came clean and effective. Des came with clean wording and the kar ordeal that had occurred some time ago with Knucklehead calling kar out with 3 large to post a pic of his self. Tho seems kinda reaching and gay bruh... but it is what it is. I honestly felt flipping it and calling Knucklehead fat is a fake personal I can't fuck with cause I've seen Knucklehead by what he posts way back on rb and dude isn't fat. So saying he orders 3 stacks and it comes as a meal with onion rings is a reach to me. Knucklehead with a nice personal on Des old username EmpathE and flipped it clean. I also think alot of dudes had that fly over they heads tbr but that's on Knucklehead for dropping a bar some cats won't get. Voters felt both were good but most went to destroyers lulz factor and in favor.

Winner: Destroyer

NO SHOW SHINE

Fuck you all for fucking making it a mess and waste of space to even give a hand in putting your name on the weekly card lol. So here is to all you fucker that no showed!

THE TOP 5

1. Destroyer
Thru out the whole season he has been apart of day in and out and been consistent at that. I think most times people don't really get Des punches cause its worded clever but in reality it's like old school cut low.. no harm no foul des. Don't let the experience fool you though he is a seasoned vet with ton of bags with flips concepts and can hang with the modern era of text to say the least. When it comes to haymakers who better tbr....

2. Jilti
Here is another competitor whose stuck it out for most of the season and has been dropping some lame left to right. He had a run as champ for some time but got caught in week 16 having to face beans defending the title then having to face muff right after as a retrospective since muff won the 1-2 tourney which allowed him the ticket str8 to the champ match. He is one of the new comers to the scene but has been making quite some noise bringing his A-Game for the most part.

3. Unfukwitable
These guy is a character. That's all I have to say on all personal level lol. Dude comes well rounded and diverse in style but he the only dude I know to use some fucking gay ass or Smarty pants wording but still get the job done tbr. He has been on all off but as of recent since his return to activity he has been on quite all hot streak and his hit list is not no 3asy task as he is also battling various leagues alluded sites. He is Is a force when he catches his stride. Sometimes even underestimated but he beats that ass if so....

4. Certain
Alot of people as I have seen feedback and sort never really knew he can drop bombs like he does. Thing about him is it isn't over the top concepts or crazy flips it's just ... simple to the bone but his wording and execution drives it home for him. He isn't to be taken lightly but most guys end up sleeping on him idk why but he can go ham and when he does has are chopped. Mr. CAPS LOCK FTW!!!!

5. Blanco Bishop

One of the up and comers that's been on and off as well. Blanco has great potential and heart for text. He is forever looking to those little improvements that he needs and can make. In week 18 his bar was fire.... str8 up against YDK I think one of his best bars all season long no lie. He has had some down sides thru the season but hey kid has the basics and the drive to make it even great... the future legend is what we can say if he keeps his stride of improving the skills.

BARS OF THE WEEK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco Bishop
poor n Malnourished- ur arms r about as weak as an elder's neck
ur body'll never Fill Out to Form..u only fill out forms to receive ur next welfare check
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beans
punches?.. im'a keeper, cast shots to mouths of a faggot bitch
Think me and tackle box? Then I'm knockin him out or catchin fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer
tried to throw up dough to get kare to post a pic but fatboy don't act like u be runnin things
cuz we know the only triple stacks u be fuckin w/ come with ur choice of fries or onion rings
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehead
You won't beat me w/ Destroyer. Que the sways n banter bitch
You couldn't beat me w/ EmpathE.. but you'll show a lot of that after this

OUTRO

Ok this is a short mag but there wasn't much to even showcase but I felt y'all deserved something man. Please don't forget to answer my question to get this thing going and rolling now that I am in full effect with Destroyer we will be here to fully accommodate those who want more out of this and a better outcome. It's dying but we plan to revive and keep it as a trademark for battlers looking to display their best haymakers But however it goes I for one want this to go on before playoffs to close out the 20 week regulation as planned to shake of the rust and bring back the fun that is hidden within this league to be honest.

Thank You Guys!!!

Last edited by Spoken; 12-26-2014 at 09:55 PM.
Old 12-26-2014, 06:31 PM   #2
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Spoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant future

Open for business

Old 12-26-2014, 06:46 PM   #3
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

Nice shit bro!!!
Old 12-26-2014, 07:00 PM   #4
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

yeh im not too good at this 1-2 thing.

my problem is not being able to tell whether my shit is good or not.

that is the sole reason why I bounce verses off of people. TRUST ME IVE PMED VERSES TO NEARLY EVERYONE I FUCK WITH HARDBODY ON THIS SITE.
Old 12-26-2014, 07:06 PM   #5
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Thanks @Unfukwitable now y'all debate if we gonna finish the weeks

Old 12-26-2014, 07:38 PM   #6
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Muff fuck it stay the Fuck in u lame-o

Old 12-26-2014, 08:27 PM   #7
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Humbling praise bro.

Lets keep it poppin.

I owe a lot of my improvement to this league.
Old 12-26-2014, 08:46 PM   #8
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Word @Blanco spread the word bruh.. remind folks we are up and running and I aim along with des to make this a completed season despite the huge declin3

Old 12-26-2014, 09:15 PM   #9
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Knucklehead is not knux
Stop referring to him as such
philosophy.
Old 12-26-2014, 09:56 PM   #10
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Sheesh not even a thanks @Destroyer. .. lol and it's fixed sir

Old 12-27-2014, 12:04 AM   #11
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

thanks
philosophy.
Old 12-27-2014, 01:05 AM   #12
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Lol real humble ain't cha

Old 12-27-2014, 01:18 AM   #13
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Three of my losses are to Destroyer. One was to Murda Sho when I got robbed, frankly. And the fifth was to WordzAhGod who I still have no interest in because his name makes him seem like a 13-year-old and the only 13-year-old I would beat is Clayton.

So I've only lost to Destroyer. Put me at No. 2 on that list. I've beaten Unfukwitable.
Old 12-27-2014, 01:58 AM   #14
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

I'm down It's just up to the voters.
Old 12-27-2014, 02:01 AM   #15
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Lol based of records at the end of the day bruh @Certain.. if we based it off people who you've lost to and won against then the power ranks would be different. I wish broke stuck with the point system... lol.
@Unfukwitable @Packed Graves @Beans @jilti @Destroyer @knicklehead @Yao King @Legion @Blanco Bishop @Muff @Kin @Tic Tac

Wanna continue to week 19? So we could complete the 20 week schedule

Old 12-27-2014, 02:15 AM   #16
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

In.
Old 12-27-2014, 02:16 AM   #17
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- 1-2 Punch League

I'm with it.
Old 12-27-2014, 02:22 AM   #18
jilti
neckties

Battle Record: 43-19

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future

Yup
Old 12-27-2014, 03:27 AM   #19
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

ID RATHER NOT LOSE AGEN TILL PLAYOFFS

NO THX BUT SURE WHY NOT
Old 12-27-2014, 03:29 AM   #20
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

btw my bar vs ydk was best of the season yaheard me
Closed Thread