Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2014, 05:20 PM   #21
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
I'm not a sexist, at least not entirely. I simply think objectively that women do not handle standup comedy as well as men. The genre was created by men and tailors itself to masculinity.

Women can be very funny. Parks and Recreation is a great example, one of the few shows ever with very funny and strong male and female characters who play off each other well. But standup comedy isn't built for them, for many of the same reasons (microphone presence being a big one) that rap isn't.
And none of them would have had that opportunity if it wasn't for the people that laid the road before them.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:25 PM   #22
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Of course. But Jackie Robinson didn't deserve to be on baseball's team of the century, either.
Certain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 05:29 PM   #23
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course. But Jackie Robinson didn't deserve to be on baseball's team of the century, either.
I think we have opposing views on the value of being a successful pioneer and/or trailblazer.

Such is life.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:56 PM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i care nothing for joan rivers

i care nothing for women comics really. i'd sex iliza schleshinger up no doubt, but i can't stand listening to her speak

the only female that is consistently hilarious to me is chelsea peretti

but yea joan rivers can eat a dick who cares
Old 09-04-2014, 05:58 PM   #25
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

on the subject tho

i wanna see this shit. havent seen a torrent yet tho and don't wanna buy it off itunes really.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:02 PM   #26
Lucos

Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
I don't disagree with you. I don't find many to be all that funny.

That still does not change the fact that those three were and paved the way for a female entry into a male-dominated world. If you prefer all your women to be demure housewives, so be it.
if you dont find them funny, why would you want their way paved into the world of comedy?
Lucos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 06:07 PM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

diodes just got on his politically correct face in here.

its like when people say mc lyte and them are dope rappers. its not correct on an actual level. but since they are competent and women, people make the jump to omg theyre dope tho!

all female rappers should eat a dick

all female comedians can fuck off too.

stand up wise. they can be entertaining on podcasts and tv, but word.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:08 PM   #28
Lucos

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
diodes just got on his politically correct face in here.

its like when people say mc lyte and them are dope rappers. its not correct on an actual level. but since they are competent and women, people make the jump to omg theyre dope tho!

all female rappers should eat a dick

all female comedians can fuck off too.

stand up wise. they can be entertaining on podcasts and tv, but word.
word. who gives a fuck if theyre female, if they suck at something they shouldn't do it, period.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:22 PM   #29
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Word. They should just suck dicks. This bitch Joan sucked nigger balls at life. Good riddance.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:33 PM   #30
Lucos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Ways View Post
Word. They should just suck dicks. This bitch Joan sucked nigger balls at life. Good riddance.
if her generation spent less time on the "arts" and more time on sandwich art for their children then our generation wouldnt be so self entitled and fucked up, especially the women. they need re-educating as to their place in this world
Old 09-04-2014, 06:37 PM   #31
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

I wonder what they're gonna do with her though? Think about it. That loud skank had so much plastic surgery! If they burn her, it pollutes the o zone. If they bury her, it pollutes earth. Need to just launch said cunt into great abyss known as space and shit..
Old 09-04-2014, 06:40 PM   #32
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucos View Post
if her generation spent less time on the "arts" and more time on sandwich art for their children then our generation wouldnt be so self entitled and fucked up, especially the women. they need re-educating as to their place in this world
dear jezebel,

the above is what actual misogyny looks like.

thx,
the internet
Old 09-04-2014, 06:42 PM   #33
Lucos

they should carve her up for organs but theyre probably toxic as well
Old 09-04-2014, 06:44 PM   #34
Lucos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
dear jezebel,

the above is what actual misogyny looks like.

thx,
the internet
take that shit to tumblr you brainwashed moron. theres been a genuine growing problem with the way children are being raised ever since women flooded the workplace. its a fact.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:46 PM   #35
Lucos

if you can name me 5 things women have invented that matter, or even 5 things they've done that are significant then i'll rescind that comment. but whatever you can name is offset by the fact that women are the backbone of the family and men are the inventors/scientists/mathematicians and always have been. if they are not raised properly then we have a growing problem
Old 09-04-2014, 06:48 PM   #36
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
take that shit to tumblr you brainwashed moron. theres been a genuine growing problem with the way children are being raised ever since women flooded the workplace. its a fact.
You are an idiot.

I might make you leave netcees.

Improve your boarding or your time here will be short.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 06:49 PM   #37
Lucos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty Wonka View Post
You are an idiot.

I might make you leave netcees.

Improve your boarding or your time here will be short.
make me leave then fuckboy, why you following me around anyway? dont you have e-friends to be making on twitter or something
Old 09-04-2014, 06:50 PM   #38
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Lucos is on that legitimate domestic-violence level of misogyny. Grow up.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:52 PM   #39
Lucos

Quote:
Lucos is on that legitimate domestic-violence level of misogyny. Grow up.
not even. i respect women, i just think there's always been a way of doing things and its been fucked up over the last 30 years or so, and the effects are noticeable. we have kids running around with blades in schools because their parents arent around any more, grown men who cant even read etc. when we try and change natures way we inevitably lose our humanity
Old 09-04-2014, 06:52 PM   #40
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
make me leave then fuckboy, why you following me around anyway? dont you have e-friends to be making on twitter or something
he said i don't have any real friends like for real in real life, friends in life that are real.

what if i don't?

does that mean i am loser and you win?

wanna make love?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bb best boarder, bb falling off, bb srs then not srs. a god, cry me a joan