Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League: Season 13 > NBL Archives

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2019, 04:33 PM   #1
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future
Default Week 3: Sinacog (1-0) vs. Wanderer (1-0) - SINACOG WINS

NBL Rules for Battle Threads:

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are now due Friday and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 10, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON A MINIMUM OF 4 BATTLES WILL RESULT IN A DEDUCTION OF 2 VOTES IN YOUR BATTLE. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! VOTE ON 4 BATTLES MINIMUM OR YOU PAY THE PRICE. SIMPLE!

COMPLETE RULE THREAD:

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140091

@Sinacog @Wanderer
Old 05-06-2019, 08:24 PM   #2
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

I'll eradicate you; blasts from a sword and Vulcan rage lacerates you
you're rapping fake dude; if you're a 'swordsman wanderer'..I'll have you wandering the astral planes as a ghost; than decapitate you
I'm Arc Angel Andrew; I blow horns; I'll burn you to a ghost on a smorgasbord
The omen lord to show accord; because I'll 'decapitate this wanderer' with his own sword
performing for lord; I have demon biblical text; as biblical plague; show my accord
brewing a storm; you may be 'the sharpest tool in the shed' but I'm 'the sharpest sword in a war'
I'm rapping with the pension; I'll grab a sword and stabbing you is endless
lavish with ascension; you're such a wack 'wordplay nerd' you were born from ILLMMACULATE CONCEPTION
I dot the skys; the swift sword from the omen accord acost the knife
shotty slice; even if you 'rapped with a chili pepper in your mouth' you couldn't be HOT WITH RHYMES
I have rain rhymes; I have cats and dogs raining down to take lives
you're a fake guy in the gray sky; ' scientists explained your birth while JESUS CHRIST EXPLAINED MINE
I'll post a doodle; defeating me? that's 'a stretch for this bitch' like a yoga poodle
the omen feudal; try to 'rob me' and I'll 'have you in a sticky situation for the bread' like a toaster strudel
I'll eradicate this dude; you're rapping fake in the lavish fate of June
stab this fake with prude; FINISH HIM! For the FINISH! I'll decapitate you...

GOOD LUCK!
Old 05-07-2019, 06:27 PM   #3
Wanderer

Battle Record: 24-33

Champed
- NPL Roast

Wanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant future

Ur not great now & won’t be in Time. These fists bring u to a stop, faker
Way these hands go to work on cogs, could have credentials as a watchmaker
U never been on track. See them clouds in the air? Wand ain’t leave a survivor
I just pull the stick before smoke start rising. that’s no steam train driver
Decapitate this clown like a horror flic. It’s spooky here u scared
All I gotta do is stand up & u fold quicker than movie theatre chairs
Crew all armed to the teeth & trust u don’t fuck with these guys
Ur wig be doin 360s. no Bob, Braided Bun or Beehive
Bros need to cover me in case someone shoot and cause a commotion
U hear a pop when ur backs being watched cos ur boyfriend helps with sun tan lotion
Is the pen mightier than the blade? Either way it makes no difference
Call my tomahawk a love letter.. It’ll connect with ur heart from really long distance
Ur girl was ur Lucky Break but I got her face down & blood getting sprayed
Have the stick to her chin while she bent over the table.. ain’t no 8ball being played
Sinacog near the end. At school no one wanted to be friends
Put the metal to ur own head resembling the tin foil hat u wear at weekends

Didn’t have much time.
Out
Old 05-12-2019, 10:31 AM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I didn't like either of these verses, but I liked Sinacog's for the humor of the lol wut factor. Like how do you stab someone with Prude? ok cool do you playa.

Vote Sinacog the destroyer.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 05-12-2019, 11:02 AM   #5
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Wanderer has stepped up from what I feel I last remember from him. Getting old, memory is deteriorating. This was a cool drop from him. Theater chair, 360, love letter & pool table were all dope. Imvgt- wanderer, is what I would've said if you weren't going against sinnacog, but unfortunately you are so

Mvgt- Sinnacog the Destroyer

Last edited by Suthaveli; 05-12-2019 at 11:05 AM.
Old 05-13-2019, 02:52 AM   #6
josh s
w0000

josh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant future

Sinicog is like a savant with this shit. How can a verse be so dank and so wtf all at once. Legit baffled here. I really enjoyed this battle for all the wrong reasons. Wanderer your verse looked a bit keyed up I thought even before reading your closing comment. But I liked the wording at some parts like when u said is then pen mightier than the sword, thought that set up was cool, ur punches just lacked a bit. Decent verse. Ur best line was the cog line I think. Tin foil concept could have been done better but props for the creative idea. Sin doesn’t really use metaphors or wordplay he just throws these unique little odd phrases out with the occasional hard punch born out of weird angles.

With all that said I got sinicog winning here with stronger punchlines I guess
Old 05-13-2019, 05:30 AM   #7
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

SINACOG WINS

Tags
lmao