Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-15-2019, 11:43 PM   #1
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Sinacog explains his bars for credit..or something..lol

so lately I feel some people are not getting my bars? That's quite okay..I'll explain a verse..so you can comprehend more in the future..lol..but here it is..

I spit flames that'll jet this fairy, you're about as scary as red canaries
If a bitch ever gave suffering (Su' Fur Ring) she broke up with him when they were getting married

Su' is his name; there's hair in a vagina..ring when you're getting married..if someone gave Su' that kind of ring..they broke up..hence..suffering..wordplay..lol..get it? lol..

I'm discerning you with game, to the point of no return this kid's lame
you haven't urned any wins, I'm killing you 'without any dirt' when I burn you with flames

this is simple..urned/urn..without any dirt..burning with flames..lol..

I shot the nine stupid, I have concubine music
If you take the piss and stall for a kill, I'll shoot the pole - like a columbine student

this is a line..that if he pisses in a bathroom..he's getting shot..like a columbine student..lol..

I'm setting to conquer, against me/ you best be getting a doctor
After this battle, they'll be 'more red on my hands' than a professional boxer

I'm using gauze..and there's going to be red in my hands..boxers having red boxing gloves..lol..

I'm exceeding your life, with one knife, I'll appease with a strike
I'm a christian, God is my rock; but I'll kill this dinosaur with a meteorite

god is my rock..but I'll kill him with a meteor..lol..on some demi-god ish'..lol..

I'm a ruthless with the schism, I'll leave you toothless with the rhythm
This kid is so dumb, when I say a parable; it confuses him like a riddle

parable and riddles are two different types of telling really..this should be self explanatory..

I'm exceeding this queer, on this site? you're never being revered
Face it - on 'wax your wack' like crazy people cleaning their ears

wax is ear wax..wack is wacked out like a crazy person lol..

I have June fate, I'll leave you moved with a blue mace
Trust me/ the mini rocket will shoot for the sky - and leave you with a moon face/

the mini rocket will shoot for him and leave him with holes in his face in a way..like a moon..get it?..lol

Done!

That's about it..if you didn't get some of my bars..now you do in a way..but this is like a guide or something..nice one..let's see it!
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:48 PM   #2
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

@sraL take notes, this is how it’s done.
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 12:01 AM   #3
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

It's official. He's been trolling us the whole time.
I'm really not witnessing this, am I?
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 12:02 AM   #4
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

WHAT IS JUNE FATE
Old 02-16-2019, 12:06 AM   #5
Pharaohs Army
Banned

@Sinacog
Explain this one please:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
I'm a demi-god daffodil demon, drinking semen from a flask
Old 02-16-2019, 12:11 AM   #6
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
parable and riddles are two different types of telling really..this should be self explanatory..
Old 02-16-2019, 12:13 AM   #7
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

At least when I expo my lines the lines are good

And I do it well too, none of this bullshit restating he’s doing
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 12:52 AM   #8
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

I would rather read a Sinacog verse than a DMS verse to be clear.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 12:53 AM   #9
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

is it 2003 again
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 01:09 AM   #10
Pharaohs Army
Banned

@Aero
I think your vote broke his mind.
But you're right. He's trolling.
Old 02-16-2019, 03:02 AM   #11
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

We get it. U suck cock at battling and u lost all credibility on ur homesite. So ur looking to start over. U got caught biting someone's name called Law and now ur biting ur former crew members name sinai/ sini. Sheesh just give it a rest man. Concubine music? Loved how u didn't explain that shitty part. @Sinacog
I'd rather hang out with Aero then read a line from you again.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"

Last edited by Clout; 02-16-2019 at 03:05 AM.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 03:05 AM   #12
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS View Post
At least when I expo my lines the lines are good

And I do it well too, none of this bullshit restating he’s doing
Ur not good stahp.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 04:08 AM   #13
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Troll 100. Come out from behind your mask an reveal yourself your tricksy little hobbit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 04:28 AM   #14
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
I would rather read a Sinacog verse than a DMS verse to be clear.
confirmed
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:53 AM   #15
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 12:07 PM   #16
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Lmao. This kid is hilarious.
I'll allow this.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 12:20 PM   #17
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

tbr this is the dude who's battle verses we're talking about the most
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:14 PM   #18
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Wow.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 07:45 AM   #19
iLL ScriptureZ

iLL ScriptureZ iLL ScriptureZ iLL ScriptureZ iLL ScriptureZ iLL ScriptureZ iLL ScriptureZ iLL ScriptureZ iLL ScriptureZ iLL ScriptureZ iLL ScriptureZ iLL ScriptureZ

This shit trash
Old 02-17-2019, 05:50 PM   #20
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

@Sinacog

most battle heads aren't in discussion often. could you pm me a breakdown of your verse this past week for the upcoming mag?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
even worse when it makes sense