Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2018, 11:27 PM   #281
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Pick on someone your own size.
Haha aero you always make me laugh. One day we can hang out in homeland
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 11:41 PM   #282
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
How is being self made doing what i love and having a family unpleasant?

not how is it against what you personally want, but how can it be considered a universally unpleasant situation?

there's finny selling pizza and having baby mama drama and being a dirt all around, that is unpleasant no matter how you cut it

you're hating just to hate and make yourself look dumb man lol
You can’t take ur shirt off at the pool
Fuck kinda life is that
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 11:45 PM   #283
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
You can’t take ur shirt off at the pool
Fuck kinda life is that
yes i can lmao

i see why you are so afraid to grow up
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 11:57 PM   #284
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Is it the countless hours “putting together the prime gaming rig “ that define manhood ?

Or the “super sweet “ “troll skills” u constantly flex on a site u had to buy to stay relevant
Old 07-02-2018, 12:16 AM   #285
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it the countless hours “putting together the prime gaming rig “ that define manhood ?

Or the “super sweet “ “troll skills” u constantly flex on a site u had to buy to stay relevant
why are you incapable of realizing the multiple facets of life?

someone brings up success you talk about happiness
someone brings up happiness you talk about manhood

you don't have any aspect of life under control and clearly can't categorize actions relevant to them bro

my lord you're pathetic

manhood i beat you in because i have a family, provide for them, have a legacy etc while you're a loser with no legacy at 32 that still acts like he's 21

building a pc goes into my happiness category, i enjoyed doing it. you dont enjoy making beef jerky so is diode unhappy and a loser? is sharp a loser for making music?

you see, YOUR opinion of actions that lead to happiness aren't the archetype that everyone must abide to or they're not happy

your views on success are vastly different than most people, and only a handful of human beings become successful through your path. most of those people use you idiots to elevate themselves. tekashi is the prime example now for you fake thugs, while there are people on yt/insta that cycle through the years flexing and getting people to spend money that they use to eat

we'll talk more on this in the podcast, be ready to speak about things of substance bro lol if you come with what you've been posting about me being fat or into nerdy stuff you're gonna get shut down and look like a sped alum real quick

are you more successful than dan harmon because he's a fat nerd?
kevin smith? the plethora of other people that fit biases you use like a kid in gradeschool thats mad daddy left to try to cheaply downgrade my level of success/happiness/manhood?

cmon man, if you are that dumb i feel bad for you, if you're trolling you've failed at it and need to take a break

you do know you've spent HOURS on here the past week arguing with me and getting flustered while saying i spend hours arguing with people right?

you aren't the old hush that comes with one liner quick KOs and logs off for 2 weeks. you need the validation here because your life is clearly stagnant and you fear death

like i said come prepared, next podcast is compressing right now we'll speak this week for number 4 hopefully bags and V can be there too, but if it's just you and me so be it

i made this long cus i'm gonna ignore you til then, you'll be out of bad jokes by then if i keep making you look like a moronic monkey for my amusement
Old 07-02-2018, 12:54 AM   #286
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

5'8 157ish
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 01:04 AM   #287
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
5'8 157ish
When we gonna meet up and smoke one you messican
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 04:23 AM   #288
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
@Sharp aero won't meet me with the hands =(
I'm not sure why I'm being mentioned here lol

I thought you were in Iceland? I'll be driving out to Columbus OH sometime in August and I could make that a stop. Otherwise it's too far from Philly

Idk what this would accomplish though. Obviously not fighting anyone until I'm in a other weight class. Yesterday I came in at 117... I could be a running buddy
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 07:12 AM   #289
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post

I thought you were in Iceland? I'll be driving out to Columbus OH sometime in August and I could make that a stop. Otherwise it's too far from Philly

Idk what this would accomplish though. Obviously not fighting anyone until I'm in a other weight class. Yesterday I came in at 117... I could be a running buddy
Nah my English is rough. I meant for you to make aero box me Haha. You ref it. I'm in America atm, visiting my womans family.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 07:13 AM   #290
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

117, jesus christ LOL

How tall are you?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 08:36 AM   #291
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
why are you incapable of realizing the multiple facets of life?

someone brings up success you talk about happiness
someone brings up happiness you talk about manhood

you don't have any aspect of life under control and clearly can't categorize actions relevant to them bro

my lord you're pathetic

manhood i beat you in because i have a family, provide for them, have a legacy etc while you're a loser with no legacy at 32 that still acts like he's 21

building a pc goes into my happiness category, i enjoyed doing it. you dont enjoy making beef jerky so is diode unhappy and a loser? is sharp a loser for making music?

you see, YOUR opinion of actions that lead to happiness aren't the archetype that everyone must abide to or they're not happy

your views on success are vastly different than most people, and only a handful of human beings become successful through your path. most of those people use you idiots to elevate themselves. tekashi is the prime example now for you fake thugs, while there are people on yt/insta that cycle through the years flexing and getting people to spend money that they use to eat

we'll talk more on this in the podcast, be ready to speak about things of substance bro lol if you come with what you've been posting about me being fat or into nerdy stuff you're gonna get shut down and look like a sped alum real quick

are you more successful than dan harmon because he's a fat nerd?
kevin smith? the plethora of other people that fit biases you use like a kid in gradeschool thats mad daddy left to try to cheaply downgrade my level of success/happiness/manhood?

cmon man, if you are that dumb i feel bad for you, if you're trolling you've failed at it and need to take a break

you do know you've spent HOURS on here the past week arguing with me and getting flustered while saying i spend hours arguing with people right?

you aren't the old hush that comes with one liner quick KOs and logs off for 2 weeks. you need the validation here because your life is clearly stagnant and you fear death

like i said come prepared, next podcast is compressing right now we'll speak this week for number 4 hopefully bags and V can be there too, but if it's just you and me so be it

i made this long cus i'm gonna ignore you til then, you'll be out of bad jokes by then if i keep making you look like a moronic monkey for my amusement

Didn’t read this

But word to the maggots chewing ya moms eyes out u weird af
Old 07-02-2018, 08:52 AM   #292
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Didn’t read this

But word to the maggots chewing ya moms eyes out u weird af
Yes you did lol

That’s some Beyond shit hahah I didn’t read thaaatt but fuck your dead mother you jerk

Yo how can I get ahold of you for the podcast? Wanna stay in contact with Inno?

Either hit him up with your number or me, needs to be planned ahead of time we have actual functioning lives
Old 07-02-2018, 09:05 AM   #293
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

You will be following me around the site per usual
Old 07-02-2018, 09:22 AM   #294
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
You will be following me around the site per usual
That’s you cupcake lol

Hit up myself, inno or V to plan in advance a time. You have nothing going on in your life so you’ll have to adjust to our schedule

I will not be communicating with you about it throughout random threads, that’s a waste of my time and you’re inconsistent and unreliable
Old 07-02-2018, 09:30 AM   #295
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

I don’t think u have the self control
Old 07-02-2018, 09:51 AM   #296
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Sum Niggas lowkey lame but is ok issa fraternity here

Take solace
Old 07-02-2018, 11:06 AM   #297
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha aero you always make me laugh. One day we can hang out in homeland
read that in this guy's voice:

Old 07-02-2018, 01:06 PM   #298
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post

That's what up I'm in Columbus by way of Philly. Come to the The Shoe and take a tour, one of the things I can make happen.
BodySnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 01:51 PM   #299
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Nah my English is rough. I meant for you to make aero box me Haha. You ref it. I'm in America atm, visiting my womans family.
@Aero

You can crash on my back porch in Philly on your way to box Clout

Don't bother coming back if you lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
117, jesus christ LOL

How tall are you?
5` 10"

I'll out-jog the shit out of anyone

Muscle I work the most is my HEART

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
That's what up I'm in Columbus by way of Philly. Come to the The Shoe and take a tour, one of the things I can make happen.
No shit, I'm visiting a friend studying at OSU. You work there?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 01:57 PM   #300
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

LOL out jog. That's what's up.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aero wants clouts d, aero wears heels, open for feed