Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Other sites' archives > HollaFront > Freeflow HOF

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2018, 02:51 AM   #1
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default 13th @p0$TLe - Valediction To Grandeur

13th @p0$TLe - Valediction To Grandeur

…A presence fading; that carries a devious overtone of sorrow
……My past has sewn the morrow; my present-time’s soul is swallowed
……A vocation so noble, ever-praiseworthy, seeming;
……Each ink-fed achievement strikes a motion, full of virtue,-breeding
……Deceived, as though these immortal passions would dwell endless
……Through every frail written, hell strengthens, leaving the entrails living
……Melting the wings of every angel I watched exhibit this
……Experience, indicative to every twitch so crisp amidst the wrist
……Prefiguring Christ’s blueprints; yet, the residue remains
……To ripen the future brains of even the newest names
……Rising to third heavens of metaphors, commanding persuasions
……Persuading commandments; the majesty of a word invokes a standing ovation

with that being said -

……the sworded seraphim portrayed in its martial attire – shamefaced, benevolence arrayed disordering sires …, you can never retire from writing, so once again, I click the same pen that’s always harbored the fires of bespaken hymnodies set in the heart of me, prior ……
There I perched, brooding the charmed waves of the blissful rapture….till the day reaches the point of dawn; .. till I pass the Ptolemaic spheres and the aura of me joins the sun……
I grasp your influence with scythelike hooks – you all commend another immortal verse .. the grace bestows you a sordid curse that leads you through blithe battles ..-.. follow this, as my mind goes through the portal first……
My science blooms…..paper cuts ravish from the inmost groves – every line seems so neo-platonic ,.. hints to yall that I’m dyin’ soon…; since my wisdom’s hue is way past the highest noon……
Was once the guardian deity | unseen genius depicting storied windows of gore with pen tones .. through the garish eye, it seemed as a chore that’s sent home..; kicked through the rustling leaves’ portraiture of the trip from here to there…. And still there’s more to expose……
Shh .. I can hear your flows murmuring – even as the midnight hour is unsphered….i match the consortia’s enchantments; then tower a pun’s mere mysterious dream…all hale, it’s your classical predecessor, from within the pastoral landscape painted to power my lung gear……
The recollection of past prophets muscles my chest to burn…., when these new age kids have come to uncover my crest in turn;.. I eclipse a perfidious bark so fatal that it troubles my rest’s concerns……
But still, in today’s time you won’t be able to fondle my dreams – so don’t try to question each gust of flow… cuz my beak is crowned with vocal reeds that echo off the spirits’ shadow realms, yet still sounds so close to me……
My metaphors collapsed into reprehensible qualities…..but only by blind voters and rates;.. from the clamps of two-handed motors apace .., then I’ve experienced scarcity of appreciation even from the focal of grace……
My mind in this equals internal parasites fatal to newly weaned lambs….caught in their cloven heels; ..<gasps> then I’m brought back to your mortal soil plastered atop a woven wheel, …now with no soul to will your minds open still – I guess this is how a finale is supposed to feel……hmm
…and once again, cloaked in my battle gear – :twisted:
…maybe for the last time………

I’ll Chafe Ya Blood-shot-irised Eyes In Druid Spells Of You After-lunch Herbs; Just A Group Of Uncouths Ravaged Under -- …Everybody Knows !3th, Cuz I Could Engrave A Text Verse That’ll “Pin You To The Wall” Like “Graffiti Writers Performing Acupuncture”…
-- My Life; Minus The Empyreal Conceits…., Subtracted The Lyric Poesy I’ve Possessed .., From My Cumbrous Flesh, I’ve Got A Sweet Tooth For ‘em…Sh!t Was Easy For Me, When Yall Delegate “Quadriplegic Monks Janitorial Duties” To “Sweep Through Four-umms”…
I’ve Labored To The Meek; Through The Eyes Of Dark Idolatries --, All Those Thoughts Have Been Savored In A Piece…, You’ve Seen That JRite’ll “Crank The Joints Between Ya Knee And Ankle” To Show You Young’ns That “Pay-shins Is The Key”…
Had You Readin, Waitin for The Punch At The End;.. Watchin The Salt Get Into Ya Wounds.., Cuz Me And Sodom Were Friends, Even When I Hit You With More Revolutions Than The Power That Sits Behind A Grill, Like The Action Of A Tongue In A Grin…
Sh!t, How I’ve Abused The 10% Sorcery…. And Taken A Text Script To The Point Of Where Beef Turns In To A Rebirth Of Vegetation;.. While U Blush, I Comment On Ya Face’s Complexion -- But Most Of You Are The Product Of My Text, Kindof Like Mace’s Erection…
!3th Came To Vanquish Ya Lucid Dreams ,..Ahh ; You’ll Dread The Screams…In Threads, You Fools Meshed The Seams Cuz.., My Techniques “Conceited The American Cavalry”; Then Dropped Every Opponent Who Charged In With A “Full Head US-team”…
Now, Who’s Gonna Mitigate Your Concepts…I Know You’ll Miss The ‘Sweet Sins-Asian’ With ‘Holla-front’s Glutinous Sprees’ .., I’ve Bruised And Mauled People…..I’ll “Plant Madness In Even The First Of You B!tches”; .. Show You Who’s Really The “Root Of All Eve-ill”…
Never Really Got To Battle Who I Wanted But I Did What Was Needed To Make My Presence Sensed… I’ve ‘Sweated God’s Body Odor’ To Seem More ‘Heaven Scent’, Though, Now It’s Evident.., I Wonder What Barriers I’ll Break With My Next Attempt?

PS. This is not a retirement freeflow...I’m not leaving text…I’m not leaving the net…just vacationing away from the art of battle writing…for a while, or longer…

Stay up

Keep writing

*1997 – 2005*

8)

Pee’c
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 02:43 AM   #2
MaCe

MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe

Wack!
MaCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 02:48 AM   #3
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCe View Post
Wack!
You from HF? Good grief you were overrated. Bars way too long.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 05:18 PM   #4
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13th
I’ll Chafe Ya Blood-shot-irised Eyes In Druid Spells Of You After-lunch Herbs; Just A Group Of Uncouths Ravaged Under -- …Everybody Knows !3th, Cuz I Could Engrave A Text Verse That’ll “Pin You To The Wall” Like “Graffiti Writers Performing Acupuncture”…
No words…
Old 07-06-2022, 07:21 PM   #5
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
No words…
My last chiropractor was a grafitti artist

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 11:46 PM   #6
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
My last chiropractor was a grafitti artist
Did you fuck him?
Old 07-07-2022, 03:11 AM   #7
MaCe

MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe

My little guy Aero….I beat all of your role models on HF - even Jrite three times.

I see you came here to complain about long bars lol clown, it was a different era. Kiss the ring
MaCe is offline   Reply With Quote