Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Winter Topical II > Archive

User Tag List

Old 02-26-2016, 07:51 PM   #21
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Oh you 2 are cute. its funny that Pinot thinks he DESERVED to be in the finals when his opponent no showed
Old 02-26-2016, 09:05 PM   #22
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

He kinda did tho...cuz, he was literally the only person who could have been?

His opponent didn't show. Who deserved to be in the final instead?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 09:33 PM   #23
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Please.....his semi opponent didn't show. we gave them 4 days to catch up & write a verse.
a no show win is nothing to gloat about. He could have told Adonis to open the thread the next morning & I would have dropped the verse...fear made him stay silent until Adonis closed the battle...

Its cute you'd stick up for him though Witty....I thought you were better than that
Old 02-26-2016, 10:15 PM   #24
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I'm not sticking up for anyone, I'm just wondering if you expected something else to happen other than him progressing to the final due to his opponent not posting.

That is standard.

I have given opponents like 4 extra days to post in a final (and lost, sup @dead man lmao <3, still remember that battle, my favourite of all time tbh) so I agree with leniency, but honestly he wrote dope verses all tournament and did his thing. I still love you.

Old 02-27-2016, 12:34 AM   #25
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

I didn't expect any type of special treatment to be honest. I made it to the finals without missing a step
well except for the 'final' step but Id rather beat everyone up until that point. I'm saddened Cimmerian didn't show because I wrote a quaint little verse suited to his style that didn't get any recognition due no mag....which I look forward too when I'm not in the cypher.

I could have easily devoured that verse and had the votes still going but patience isn't a virtue these days....I'm looking forward to AOWL witty....you must attend
Old 02-27-2016, 01:05 AM   #26
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I will try my best my friend.

Old 02-27-2016, 02:03 AM   #27
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Oh my bad that battle with black wasn't a final

Old 02-29-2016, 01:44 AM   #28
Pinot Grij

Battle Record: 23-19

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night 2
- Write Week V
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Winter Topical II
- 1-2 Punch league

Pinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
Please.....his semi opponent didn't show. we gave them 4 days to catch up & write a verse.
a no show win is nothing to gloat about. He could have told Adonis to open the thread the next morning & I would have dropped the verse...fear made him stay silent until Adonis closed the battle...

Its cute you'd stick up for him though Witty....I thought you were better than that
@Mr J @Witty and everyone else can see I posted on time. You got a two day extension from @Adonis and still posted nothing even tho you acknowledged in the meantime that you were going to post. Never did. Must've saw my verse and got scared. I don't blame you with your grade school skills, your only recourse was to noshow and then act like you didn't know. I watched you monitor that thread after your ext, you were in there dissecting my verse and came to the realization that there was nothing you could do to match me. And you were right. Probably the best choice you've ever made
Old 02-29-2016, 01:51 AM   #29
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

You're so late to the party here its ridiculous..
Old 03-03-2016, 06:53 AM   #30
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol but Mr j is nkt a good topical writer lmao wat is going on itt
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote