Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

amen why are you afraid to be yourself?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 01:48 PM   #63
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Why are you afraid of Karaoke is the better question?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 01:53 PM   #64
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

what a weak response
@King Karaoke when will you be in ithaca pussy
Old 08-18-2016, 01:53 PM   #65
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

now lets talk about you mr santiago
Old 08-18-2016, 02:04 PM   #66
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
what a weak response
@King Karaoke when will you be in ithaca pussy
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 02:10 PM   #67
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

It's the only way to put that aside and make amen really open up

Karaoke will understand
Old 08-18-2016, 02:39 PM   #68
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Op said punishment.

Smash again and take all her shit
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 03:41 PM   #69
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

lol @ mr santiago

open up to what, bruh?

why are you so afraid to be yourself?

I know you aren't the red neck racist sheep faggot you portray to be on here.
Old 08-18-2016, 03:45 PM   #70
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

But when I'm not myself I portray a shittier version

You pretend you're more than you are
Old 08-18-2016, 03:52 PM   #71
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I don't lol..
Old 08-18-2016, 04:06 PM   #72
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonKerz View Post
Some of you need to really log off and socialize with real humans, preferably of the opposite sex. This nigga pancake watches wayyyy to many movies and thinks some of you are his real life/invite to my wedding type of "friends" (If the faggot ever has one and finds a dude to put up with his ultimate faggotness)...

Hush - do nothing. If you like I said and you should know better, NY bitches want good dick and money. If you got both you have nothing to worry about. As far as the hoe - keep fucking her up mentally. Act like it doesn't phase you. Don't listen to these virgin idiots. lol @ CUM INSIDE HER. You morons are sad and have no fucking clue. PR sperm is superduper strong. a fall down a flight of stairs will only increase the chances of a premature baby. It will survive and then he's fucked with 25 years of child support. He sells drugs and most likely doesn't have a job on the books, so child support can't go off of an income based off employment and will investigate this nigga. He will get caught selling drugs and get arrested. Probably serve a few days in rikers until bail but then have to go through a hideous 12 month long battle with the judicial system which will affect his income and life in which end result will most likely ruin his relationship.

Grow up, faggots.

Just sit back and let her spazz, bro. If she has no proof then you're good. Bitch love visuals. They get hyped of hear say but just to try an intimidate you to "Come clean", as long as she has no visual evidence, you have nothing to worry about. It will then drive the hoe insane knowing you are getting away with this shit and she will either - move on or become a drug addict which may potentially end up killing her down the road since all these bitches resort to pills then heroin to "numb" them from stress and anxiety.

you good. keep doing you.
This nigga cannot be serious.
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 05:13 PM   #73
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Who would win that fight? Kar vs. Knuck

I'ma tell u what u don't wanna hear @Knucklehead, sorry.

Karaoke would probably hurt u if y'all met irl... I know he can be a dickhead & the hi & bye shit is beyond annoying. But knowing Karaoke's personality on these boards(15+ years I known dude), paired w/ his personal likeness u dug up thru whatever sick minded research u did, then posting that HERE tryna clown the nigga. Lloyd Banks would probably fuck u up. Yeah he's a racist asshole that hates whites, has a thick skull & never breaks character. Even w/ all his distasteful qualities, after having a look at YOU Knuck... he'd likely hurt ur powderpuff marshmallow ass. Just leave dude the fuck alone bruh.. quit @'in that man & tryna call him out. U forreal violated & crossed that line.

U gonna catch somethin u ain't ready for bro.

Leave him be w/ that fuck shit.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 05:26 PM   #74
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
Who would win that fight? Kar vs. Knuck

I'ma tell u what u don't wanna hear @Knucklehead, sorry.

Karaoke would probably hurt u if y'all met irl... I know he can be a dickhead & the hi & bye shit is beyond annoying. But knowing Karaoke's personality on these boards(15+ years I known dude), paired w/ his personal likeness u dug up thru whatever sick minded research u did, then posting that HERE tryna clown the nigga. Lloyd Banks would probably fuck u up. Yeah he's a racist asshole that hates whites, has a thick skull & never breaks character. Even w/ all his distasteful qualities, after having a look at YOU Knuck... he'd likely hurt ur powderpuff marshmallow ass. Just leave dude the fuck alone bruh.. quit @'in that man & tryna call him out. U forreal violated & crossed that line.

U gonna catch somethin u ain't ready for bro.

Leave him be w/ that fuck shit.
Yo Knuck was so shook when Kare got gully. Why he be fronting tho
Smh
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 05:31 PM   #75
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Yeah I peeped that shit lol.. dude got super shook.

But I'm sayin he brought that shit on himself... then I be seein the kid STILL fucking w/ Kar on that.

Makes no sense.

Like accept the L & move on.

Lol
Old 08-18-2016, 05:31 PM   #76
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Knucks gonna go from a whole cookie to a single ginger snap.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 05:45 PM   #77
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

I'm legit surprised Diode didn't step in w/ some sort of infraction for Knuck when he did that. I remember thinking someone gonna really get hurt over this kinda shit here. Was surprised to not see a temp ban/suspension at the least.

I know it's all public info but still.. it was wrong af.

Then the calling jobs shit. Oh hell no u threatening my paper? Bitch u finna catch one, on fuckin life.
Old 08-18-2016, 05:48 PM   #78
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Was/is the most considerably damaging L I've seen taken on the site in most recent memory.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 05:53 PM   #79
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Yeah no coming back from it either lmao.. what an awful backfire.

Something I would never have done personally. & Karaoke & myself don't exactly get along. Like even if I was provided his personal info ect I would never have thought to cross a line like that into his personal life.

Easy way to get hurt. U don't know these niggas forreal man this the fucking internet.
Old 08-18-2016, 05:55 PM   #80
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

@Knucklehead go head & ban urself dog.

We'll let u know when u can come out time out bro. Lol

Tags
bed bug vs bed spring, gets pussy but cant say it, jilti chipmunk jowels, literally cant pronounce it, lol @ gets pus but cant say it, mom's couch/thots mouth, sleep w thots/weiner rots, strik apt 50sq ft, woke up in a motharati