Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2020, 12:25 PM   #61
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I see a lot of filler there, coop
A lot
Where
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:28 PM   #62
Coop

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
1) Someone tell me why some police are destroying their own cars, breaking into businesses, instructing rioters of what to graffiti on the walls, supplying bricks to the protesters, and destroying their supplies like water/medical help????

2) Why did the media use fake photos of hospitals, depicting them as busy, when they weren’t? Why did the media use a photo from WORLD WAR Z, and try to pass it off as it was an actual city burning down during the protest?

Proof in the video 2:03:09
Old 06-04-2020, 12:29 PM   #63
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Quote:
this thread ain’t for you white boy.
LOL. Once again with the irony.

But, you’re right. I have better things to do than argue Free Mason conspiracy theories with a racist moron. Please update us when you’ve discovered Area 51. We’re all on pins and needles here. Bye.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:29 PM   #64
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Coop how old are you bud
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:30 PM   #65
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
Coop how old are you bud
Stop with the filler and detracting from the message thanks.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:35 PM   #66
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
LOL. Once again with the irony.

But, you’re right. I have better things to do than argue Free Mason conspiracy theories with a racist moron. Please update us when you’ve discovered Area 51. We’re all on pins and needles here. Bye.
Get the fuck
Old 06-04-2020, 12:40 PM   #67
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

Quote:
You’re right. They didn’t reply that, they were too pussy and called me a nigger in the tags. And people DID say they didn’t watch the video. So, you’re wrong.

The rest of this post is you proving that you are ASSUMING what the video is about. The fact you immediately think conspiracy theory and aren’t willing to delve further shows me you are set in your ways, and that’s fine, this thread ain’t for you white boy.

GET THE FUCK
I called you a nigger in the tags and in the replies.

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z
Steve Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:42 PM   #68
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Fox View Post
I called you a nigger in the tags and in the replies.
Why in the tags?
Old 06-04-2020, 12:44 PM   #69
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why in the tags?
You are acting like one, Mr. Conspiracy Theory. Behave and stop going after others, and I'll gladly remove it, since I can tell you're sensitive about it.

Sincerely,

A coon

Old 06-04-2020, 12:46 PM   #70
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

I’m dying
Old 06-04-2020, 12:48 PM   #71
Coop

Quote:
You are acting like one, Mr. Conspiracy Theory. Behave and stop going after others, and I'll gladly remove it, since I can tell you're sensitive about it.

Sincerely,

A coon
Lmaooo you ain’t black bro. Fuck whatever fake pictures you posted.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:53 PM   #72
Coop

Here’s the mindset in the thread

“Coop thinks the world is flat, lizard people run the world, and aliens exist!“

Because that’s what you’re conditioned to believe conspiracy theories are.

And anything that doesn’t fit the comfortable little narrative of what the news shows you, you immediately resort to “YOUR A THEORIST”

It’s no different than Salem witch trials. People were so indoctrinated into hating “witches” only an ACCUSATION was required to lynch a bitch. No different than Jim Crow. Just SAY a black man touched a white woman and it’s like a switch is flipped. All rationale and reasonable thought goes out the window. Let’s hang that nigger and ask questions later!

One person mentions there might be a force behind the scenes manipulating multiple levels of society, against our best interests... and you IMMEDIATELY ARE LIKE “YOU ARE LOONY”

Look at what Ajax bitch ass wrote. He thinks I’m tin foil hat guy. So do most of you. And that’s fine. You’re choosing to not read what I wrote, I gave my viewpoint.

But you wanna make me mad? You wanna successfully troll me? You wanna make me look stupid.

Debate me and prove me wrong bitches
Old 06-04-2020, 12:54 PM   #73
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Quote:
Lmaooo you ain’t black bro. Fuck whatever fake pictures you posted.
@Victor @Orc @Da Brayn Lord can you verify my statement

I have no clue where my old pic battles are, but I was showing my face at like 17

Last edited by Steve Fox; 06-04-2020 at 12:56 PM.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:55 PM   #74
Coop

1) Someone tell me why some police are destroying their own cars, breaking into businesses, instructing rioters of what to graffiti on the walls, supplying bricks to the protesters, and destroying their supplies like water/medical help????

2) Why did the media use fake photos of hospitals, depicting them as busy, when they weren’t? Why did the media use a photo from WORLD WAR Z, and try to pass it off as it was an actual city burning down during the protest?
Old 06-04-2020, 12:56 PM   #75
Coop

Quote:
@Victor @Orc can you verify my statement

I have no clue where my old pic battles are
Hey MASSA, can you please support me? Suck a dick and get out the thread
Old 06-04-2020, 01:05 PM   #76
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Quote:
Hey MASSA, can you please support me? Suck a dick and get out the thread
lol and this is why you're a nigger.

Have fun

Old 06-04-2020, 01:09 PM   #77
Coop

Quote:
lol and this is why you're a nigger.

Have fun
You ain’t even choose Eddie. You a coon to the core and your mother wishes she swallowed you
Old 06-04-2020, 01:21 PM   #78
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Coop it’s impossible to prove you wrong
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 01:23 PM   #79
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
Coop it’s impossible to prove you wrong
It is if you don't try.

ONLY ONE PERSON has attempted to debunk the points that I agree with in the video, only to learn that he and I agreed. Literally every other post is derogatory or troll.

So miss me with that "you're impossible to talk to" mindset. My posts speak otherwise
Old 06-04-2020, 01:25 PM   #80
Coop

Literally every post that is not DIRECTLY related to the questions I marked 1) or 2) is troll.

And I will keep asking em until yall prove otherwise

Tags
conspiracy - why coop trash, coop a nigger, eddie a nigger, fucka idiyote, i am the dragon of death, i’m the dragon of death, nc is racist, niggacog, sinacoon, the sinacog of blacks, ur too pussy to confront me