Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 05-23-2020, 01:10 AM   #1
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default AJ The Menace vs. Revolution

20 Bars

AJ The Menace -

Monarch rules assertively? I'm the dominant with verses please; the constant of the words of peace!
I'm the impossible with verbs and free's; the dominant of hearses please; you're 'nothing' like words and free's!
I'm the impossible bible burster; the disciple of words and burster; the idle of words and lancer!
I'm the verbal lancer; the discern of the urn of animal; the burn of animal; you're 'nothing' like the burn of animals!!//
I'm the urn of animals; the burn of animals; I'm the disciple of animals; the chapel of animals!
I'm the apple of animals; the tiger and lion of animals; the iris of animals; I'm the island of animals!
I'm the verbal lancer; I'm the verbal lancer; I'm the urn of lancer; I'm the burning of animals!!//
I'm the urn of animals; I'm the space war of star wars; I'm the space war of Star Station//
I'm the art of w(r)ap; I'm the art of w(r)ap; I'm the art of w(r)ap; I'm the burning of animals//
I'm churning of animals; the burning of animals; I'm the burning of animals; the burning of animals!
I'm the statement of czars; I'm the statement of czars; the statement of czars; I'm the statement of czars!!
I'm the statement of czars; I'm the statement of czars; I'm the abrasions' of space station of space patient/patience//
I'm the order of the phoenix; the order of the dragon; I'm the order of the dagger of wagons
I'm the animal of wagon; I'm the animal of wagon; I'm the animal of wagon; I'm the animal of dagger!
I'm the animalistic of the sinful death/depth; I'm the animalistic depth/death; I'm the satanic ritual!
I'm the patient satanic ritual; I'm patient satanic ritual; I'm the habitual ritual; I'm the killing of sinful death/depth!!
I'm the animals of death/depth; I'm the animals of depth/death; I'm the animals of solar flare!
I'm the animals of solar flare; I'm the animals of solar flare; I'm a super sayain; YOU"RE NOTHING!!
I'm the animals of death/depth; I'm the animals of death/depth; I'm the animals of death/depth; I'm animalistic death/depth!!!
I'm the animals of death/depth; I'm the animals of death/depth; I'm the animals of death/depth; I'm the animals of death/depth!!

Revolution..or THAT OTHER BITCH..
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 04:45 AM   #2
Packed Graves
Name Flips Are Clever

Battle Record: 9-10

Champed
- Alias Tourney '14

Packed Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant future

This kid actually needs a mental evaluation, this shit school shooter like. He needs help like no troll or nothing he needs help bruh.
Old 05-23-2020, 10:16 AM   #3
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Vote: Revolution

1-0 Upping
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 11:23 PM   #4
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Lol...I agree with Graves, This dude (or girl, idk) needs some sorta intervention...I've been on boards since '01 & I've never seen a nigga be so fuckin' repetitive like this...Shit gives me a headache.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote