User Tag List

Old 02-01-2020, 02:55 PM   #21
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

he's my boy and my brother killed himself... call my number I should delete that no one called me....

but I really do love finny.... he makes some good music... but lets get real to actually make a life livig off it... nah...
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 04:15 PM   #22
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
He’s already dead Ouch. It’s too late.
Lol
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 05:32 PM   #23
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
I know it's cliche... Looking for help online. Most of you have been pretty rough to me over the years. But i just don't see a way out of this. I've tried medication again recently. But with me borrowing thousands of dollars from family to get into this apartment. Now I've lost it within 3 months. I know i did it to myself.

But i miss my son every day. I still have dreams where his mother and i are still together. Then i wake up and its just a system shock every day. I told myself that if i relaxed a couple weeks after getting fired in November that i could find work and still make rent. Then December goes by and i went through the holidays telling family i was still working and not to worry. Then i got served in January to evict and borrowed money from the Mormon church to make it till the end of the month. I only needed 500 before yesterday. I could have done that 2 months ago easy.

Then at the last minute yesterday i just let it happen.

I was living with my brother before this place. He's an asshole. I swear I'd rather die than be homeless or go back there.

But to talk to my other brothers about coming to stay with them after borrowing all this money to get in, that's almost as bad as living with an abusive drunk.

I'd just as soon rather not wake up. I probably have till Monday. I'm going to church tomorrow to let it all go. I'm going to finally tell the truth after months of hiding.

I know what you're all going to say. It's the easy way out. I'd be a terrible person to do that to my family and especially my son. It's some bitch shit. I know.

But I'm telling you man... Most of us kind of grew up together. You probably know a lot more about me than you should.

I can't continue like this. I've tried to "man up". I've tried to grab myself by my bootstraps and pull myself out of this 100 times. Every... Fucking... Time.... I fall on my face. And there's no one else to blame.

Medication couldn't fix me. Hospitalization couldn't fix me. Counselling couldn't fix me. Hell... Having a kid couldn't fix me. I couldn't fix myself. Falling in love couldn't fix me. I tried church again too. I've prayed. I've cried. I've smashed shit. I've written about it. Its always the same.

I always end up here.

I'm done.

You have a son. It's not about you anymore. Life has its ups and downs for everyone but the key is to be GRATEFUL for what you do have. You're alive, you have your mind, your child and the ability to generate income.

Some people wish they had your problems. Imagine that. You've got to start by being grateful. Also realize EVERYONE has their shit.

You will be fine. You will work hard and you will overcome any setbacks.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 05:38 PM   #24
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

sleep it off my dude, im not completely happy where i'm at either... and I have a daughter... just don't kill yaself man like I said my brother did it... and he was a better ball player than I was, had better looking girl than I had.. and then BOOM.. just don't do it
Old 02-01-2020, 05:38 PM   #25
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

a lot more people care about you than you think
Old 02-01-2020, 05:45 PM   #26
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

i've thought about suicide.. only a few people in this world actually would care, my daughter, my ex... my dad and my mom who I haven't seen in years.... and I feel sorry to say fuck all of them I don't even care...... but if you kill yourself its a bad thing, more people love you than you know

and if its a big deal about money, let me know I'll give you $500 just because I like you and have known you forever... i'll paypal you $500 right now
Old 02-01-2020, 06:03 PM   #27
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and infinity I love you man, and if you need some money I got you... max of 500$... I know 500$ can't get you very far but if you for real need it i'll send it to you man
Old 02-01-2020, 07:13 PM   #28
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

This guy ^ is having a psychological melt down over Finny.

Both on suicide watch.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:00 AM   #29
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
This guy ^ is having a psychological melt down over Finny.

Both on suicide watch.
Showing the nigga some consideration is having a psychological meltdown?

You dunce shut your hoe ass up.

Anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
You have a son. It's not about you anymore. Life has its ups and downs for everyone but the key is to be GRATEFUL for what you do have. You're alive, you have your mind, your child and the ability to generate income.

Some people wish they had your problems. Imagine that. You've got to start by being grateful. Also realize EVERYONE has their shit.

You will be fine. You will work hard and you will overcome any setbacks.
This.

Gratitude. Be thankful for the little shit. There's regular shit we have that we take for granted...its hard to see sometimes, true enough...but it is there. Requires a shift in perspective & not a woe is me attitude. Focus more on appreciating what you do have rather than what you dont.

Also the dark times aint shit but an opportunity to learn. If you constantly take the view of being a victim you aint gonna learn shit. Its all lessons.

& On the note of suicide. Nigga...the one thing we all got coming to us is death. Slow the fuck down a second, dont be rushin. The struggle literally cant last forever. & In the meantime maybe there's some shit for you to learn, go through & grow through in this bitch.

Stop looking for shit outside to "fix" you nigga. & Look the fuck inwards and find out why you feel broken in the first place.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 03:07 AM   #30
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

I appreciate the love y'all. I'm straight till Monday. That's when i figure out where the hammer gon fall.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 05:24 AM   #31
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Change your environment. Only advice I can give you. You need change. Be that change and eliminate what’s holding you back.
pretty sure he’s on the verge of changing his environment

he got served an eviction notice and now has nowhere to sleep

Last edited by Diablo; 02-02-2020 at 09:52 AM.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 08:18 AM   #32
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

That’s not the environment we are referring to, Lars
We’re talking about the mindset that he’s stuck in that keeps him going from employed to jobless, from sheltered to homeless. That’s the environment he’s stuck in. That of one who is always down on his luck. We’re not saying, “hey, walk from the rock to the tree, and you’ll be all better!” We’re saying, start with holding a job for 6 months, work on an apt then, maybe find a roommate first. We’re saying change the way you live and feel, not make a Brexit. I see where the confusion comes from. Just a heads up.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:36 AM   #33
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

gUyS hEs LotErLoLy chaNgiNG hIS EnVirOnmeNT
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:09 AM   #34
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear about your plight, Finnydot.

Typically what helps me during times of feeling blue is having online avatars say 'Keep your head up, man' or 'Be grateful for what you have', and reading petty online arguments about Discord chats. Try doing that.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:54 AM   #35
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

That’s some top notch snark @cake
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:26 AM   #36
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Fucks these nigga finny

When I’m feeling down I smoke real rocks,M
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 12:11 PM   #37
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inno View Post
Fucks these nigga finny

When I’m feeling down I smoke real rocks,M
What’s good, bro?
Old 02-02-2020, 02:44 PM   #38
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post

Typically what helps me during times of feeling blue is having online avatars say 'Keep your head up, man' or 'Be grateful for what you have', and reading petty online arguments about Discord chats. Try doing that.
Lol

Best wishes finnski
Old 02-02-2020, 03:06 PM   #39
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

In case you need it, here's a toll free US hotline for people in distress: 1-800-273-8255

Not sure how serious you are but just in case: Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Life is limited, eternity is endless. You will be missed by your family and especially your son that will grow up without a father, and may even start developing issues of his own. I'm not trying to guilt trip you or anything, I know how it is to be where you're at right now but that's the reality of it. And I know you don't want to pass that on, and I know you want to be there for him if he should find himself in the same place when he's your age. If you can't live for yourself at the moment (cus this is temporary too), maybe you can find motivation to do it for him?

Housing, your relation with your son, debt to your brothers/family are all things that can be fixed. Also remember that it takes time to get out of the rut, about the same time it took for you to get to where you are now, sometimes shorter, or longer, life just sucks sometimes but the key here is that you'll get out of it.
It ain't all negative tho, it's not always going to be like this, and in a year or two (or shorter), when this has passed, your economy is back on track and the heartache regarding your sons mother has calmed down you will most likely look back on this with a completely different mindset. You just got to allow yourself time to get back on track. And stop being so hard on yourself bruh, you're only a human, humans makes mistakes and unforeseen shit happens like getting fired. The good thing is that all of these issues are things that can be dealt with and most people here on NC got your back on this shit if you need someone to talk to.

We fuck around a lot but when it comes down to it we got you. Plenty of people have offered to let you PM them, me included although I'm not around as much anymore. Just don't give up, keep fighting and you'll get there with the proper mindset and the right people to help you out.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 08:24 PM   #40
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post

A wise-man can learn from a fool.

Or you know...

Just hide behind a veil of sarcasm all the time.

That'll do it.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gaymen, hush hit children.. g/f 14yo, pm blue if ur feeling blue, thoughts and prayers