User Tag List

Old 08-19-2014, 08:08 PM   #141
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Veritas is boarding at unseen levels.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:09 PM   #142
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Your adrenaline carries you forward and you rush at him, you tussle and the gun goes off, it turns out that you made the robber shoot himself. you are the hero.

do you:

A: stay for the police to arrive
B: run out of the store
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:09 PM   #143
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Veritas is boarding at unseen levels.
admit you are a liar, and then I will acknowledge you. If not, gtfo.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:12 PM   #144
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
They fire, simultaneously. just as they are fixing to reach them your life flashes before your eyes. you see yourself playing super Nintendo. Hide and seek with the neighborhoodt kids, you can smell your mother. The bullets stop. you have the power. you rush at the guards, you crack all of their bones with power fists. it is no competition. you look up to the sky and laugh. do you:

A: head to the building of which you escaped
B: head back into the jungle to explore your powers
Now that I'm SuperCake I'm going back to figure wtf happened and WHY nigga. A
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:13 PM   #145
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Revenge my nigga

Im finna fuck dancake UP ya dig.

The light being does the proverbial "sighs light Newport shtick" and disappears. The shade being enters you....analy. you don't mind because you begin to feel amazing. you can feel all of your senses heightening...you are...you are.....no longer sloppy and mediocre! you are fueled with rage and it causes you to skeet yourself, to which you notice turns into gold...decorating the outside of your military cargo pants into near golddust levels of wow. you feel like you can fly. but are scared. Do you:

A: head towards where you last saw dancake
B: Try and fly
Old 08-19-2014, 08:15 PM   #146
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Quote:
Your adrenaline carries you forward and you rush at him, you tussle and the gun goes off, it turns out that you made the robber shoot himself. you are the hero.

do you:

A: stay for the police to arrive
B: run out of the store
What if they they think I murdered him?

B
Old 08-19-2014, 08:15 PM   #147
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Loooooooooookookollolol

Option dancake.

This ends tonite.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:16 PM   #148
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
Now that I'm SuperCake I'm going back to figure wtf happened and WHY nigga. A

you are soon back at the building of which you somehow escaped. you walk in boldly through the door, somehow you knew there was a guard there, he is made short work of. you crack his neck with a vicious south Dakota mountain goat throat chop.

you go through the main foyer and see a hallway making a t in front of you.

do you:

A: go left
B: go right
Old 08-19-2014, 08:18 PM   #149
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you are soon back at the building of which you somehow escaped. you walk in boldly through the door, somehow you knew there was a guard there, he is made short work of. you crack his neck with a vicious south Dakota mountain goat throat chop.

you go through the main foyer and see a hallway making a t in front of you.

do you:

A: go left
B: go right
Left. Always left. A.
Could you find me?
Old 08-19-2014, 08:20 PM   #150
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Loooooooooookookollolol

Option dancake.

This ends tonite.

you knew that he had to be at the secret lab. Those "strange things" happened there. He would have to have gone back there. you find a dead guard upon entering the foyer
you see a hallway making a "t". do you

A: go right
B: go left
Old 08-19-2014, 08:21 PM   #151
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

dead @ Bags revenge story

If only Sharp hadn't fucked up with the ghost librarian perhaps he could've joined the Cakes/Bags universe :(
Could you find me?
Old 08-19-2014, 08:21 PM   #152
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

DON'T PICK LEFT BAGS I WENT RIGHT
Could you find me?
Old 08-19-2014, 08:26 PM   #153
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
DON'T PICK LEFT BAGS I WENT RIGHT
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INTERFERE. DO SO WILL YIELD SEVERE PUNISHMENT.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:29 PM   #154
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
I thought you would have figured the key was for the librarian not the door. which door opened before him was still a choice Roy.

edit: let me be more clear. the key would have helped him with the librarian. the elder had the power to open the doors, do not let that point confuse you.

read on gracious reader. bear building.

edit 2x: if he would have chosen the key he would have had the choice of showing the key to the librarian. which would have set him on another path.

edit 3x: if he would have written his name with the pen it would have been sword.

I don't want to explain to much roy.....I am sure you can appreciate that.

chief Campbell to thread.
So my story was apparently doomed from the moment I took the pen?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:32 PM   #155
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
So my story was apparently doomed from the moment I took the pen?
YOUR STORY WAS DOOMED THE MOMENT YOU WALKED TO TEH LIMO TBH. THE KILL IS THAT YOU HAD AMPLE OPPURTUNITY TO CHANGE IT. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR STORY SIR?
Old 08-19-2014, 08:40 PM   #156
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LEFT

SjndhsaijsjajsiskskskakLETS DO THIS
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:41 PM   #157
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
No

He had to die

He slit sum bitches throat while she was slobbin him down cuz sum homeless guy told him hed be a god

Then he beat sum 4 yr old girl to death with a roll of quarters

THEN he left his own family be tortured and raped ....all on que from sum junky who happened to be in his prom dates limo....no sir....these choices were not good choices.
That's what I'm saying

Only I think I set myself up to go down a LOT bigger than that. I wanted to see some seriously troubling stuff but instead I got an end that fig would watch on his phone during a 15 minute break at work
Old 08-19-2014, 08:42 PM   #158
Ghost1

Lold@fig

Too tru. Too tru.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:44 PM   #159
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
That's what I'm saying

Only I think I set myself up to go down a LOT bigger than that. I wanted to see some seriously troubling stuff but instead I got an end that fig would watch on his phone during a 15 minute break at work
go back and read your story. examine it. tell me what you learned.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:44 PM   #160
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
YOUR STORY WAS DOOMED THE MOMENT YOU WALKED TO TEH LIMO TBH. THE KILL IS THAT YOU HAD AMPLE OPPURTUNITY TO CHANGE IT. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR STORY SIR?
Lol I was just going down the rabbit hole rather than have your time spent making a play by play of me at a bar with my friends

It was fun, my last post sums up my feelings on the end

I'd play again though, appreciate the time and effort. Definitely shoot me a mention if you do this again

Tags
alabaster wolf poop, chyin wolfy wax, hairy wolfpup on wolf mom teet, pedobear spotted on campus, v dumps bucket of crayz, wolf 69ing a carebear, wolfanus secretion flavor, wolfenstein vd, wolfpussy herpes submarine