Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-25-2018, 02:38 AM   #1
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat
Default Swamp Water

I'm a goddamn indigenous, all natural lyricist. The wrong man to be friggin with. Carry more metal than a Pyeong Chang Olympian. Rhymes are all slants, amphibian frog rap, I swim in it. And revel in the moment forever when I'm flowin. Your rhymes are pretty basic, with that kinda shitty gay shit. Your style is sitting stagnant while I'm flying, you can find me in a spaceship. Higher than a Great Brit tryna get his teeath fixed, under anesthetic. Lol. You fuckers had a dentist? I'm such an avid swinger and you're a fuckin average pitcher. So it's a deep grand slam when i crush this fly to center. Step inside and get brushed aside like a pesticided insect. You left eyeing lopez, your best rhymes are so dead. I'm the death defying, mesmerising, electrifying dope head. You best arrive with both techs ready and loaded. Cause I'm extra fly it's code red when i am flowin. I send my opponents directly to the grave when the semi is loaded cause I'm heavy with the gauge. I'm every bit enraged slash/gentleman. The laid back penmanship is evident the way Pat enters it in messages. Your brain lacks excellence. My brain packs chemicals that make rap effortless. Irregular K-Pax intelligence whenever I lace tracks with medicine. So stay back. Before i go straight HAM, and get in this straight jacket, sentenced to make classics with sentences way savage. Head of the main family, already been made actually. Steady get paid rapidly, my pen is in waste management, bitches.

Tryna get back, sorry about the gun bars? Haha. Slowly coming back to me. Where hollandaise at?!!
Old 02-25-2018, 08:07 AM   #2
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm a goddamn indigenous, all natural lyricist. The wrong man to be friggin with. Carry more metal than a Pyeong Chang Olympian.
I dig the flow/cadance. The punch was well worded, but didn't really land with much force in terms of meaning. But, solid opener overall.

Quote:
Rhymes are all slants, amphibian frog rap, I swim in it. And revel in the moment forever when I'm flowin. Your rhymes are pretty basic, with that kinda shitty gay shit. Your style is sitting stagnant while I'm flying, you can find me in a spaceship. Higher than a Great Brit tryna get his teeath fixed, under anesthetic. Lol. You fuckers had a dentist? I'm such an avid swinger and you're a fuckin average pitcher. So it's a deep grand slam when i crush this fly to center. Step inside and get brushed aside like a pesticided insect. You left eyeing lopez, your best rhymes are so dead. I'm the death defying, mesmerising, electrifying dope head.
I get it. The punches aren't necessarily hard hitting, but it's not only about that. There's are lot of other things going on here than just punchlines. For instance, flow and sway, swag and bravado, transitional wordplay and solid diction. I get it, because I sometimes write the exact same way. I dig the movement of your words and the never-ending stream of consciousness they follow. It's less mathematically put together than most flex joints seem to be. But, it's also doper than most, because it reads more organic and natural and less contrived. Which is the type of writing I prefer.

Quote:
You best arrive with both techs ready and loaded. Cause I'm extra fly it's code red when i am flowin. I send my opponents directly to the grave when the semi is loaded cause I'm heavy with the gauge. I'm every bit enraged slash/gentleman. The laid back penmanship is evident the way Pat enters it in messages.
The flow is in the pocket. I love the less obvious rhymes like slant and assonance. I think you do a really good job dictating the flow while keeping it all within the meter. The scheme is metronomically synchronized.

Quote:
Your brain lacks excellence. My brain packs chemicals that make rap effortless.
Dope.

Quote:
Irregular K-Pax intelligence whenever I lace tracks with medicine. So stay back. Before i go straight HAM, and get in this straight jacket, sentenced to make classics with sentences way savage.
Eh, the double usage of the "word" sentence didn't really accent a point or deliver anything clever per the end result.

Quote:
Head of the main family, already been made actually. Steady get paid rapidly, my pen is in waste management, bitches.
Cool.

Overall this was pretty solid. The flow was crazy and your articulation is top notch. I dug nearly the entire drop. Minus the "sentence" line. The rest was stellar and full of lyrical dexterity. Skillful. Peace.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 01:13 PM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I feel you dog. Good flex man. I can tell your trying to shake some rust. Fuck it. We all go through it. Shit read well tho. Swaggin all the way. The last 1/3 of this was the hottest shit imo. Keep dropping bruhbruh
Old 03-04-2018, 09:51 PM   #4
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

stopped at 'all natural lyricist' because the irony toppled me.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote