User Tag List

Old 03-12-2020, 02:51 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default how I view people on here..

@uh-oh from a long time ago roughly around my age, made beats.. dope beats from what I remember. Lived with his dad, who my dad raised me as well... in ohio.

@mic booth also from ohio.. dude is dope but was mac miller before mac miller was mac miller... was boys with uhhh.. played words... and I learned what donnie darko was off you niggas...

@dead poet and or massacre I went at your brother.. killed em all... cant remeber what ya brothers name was.. but I Was better at punchines and he was better at writing stories/topicals.. and one thing thats cool is I stole ya name for some thing I put TheDeadPeot off whatever you got if from and I used it.

@Diode --- I always knew him but I thoiught of him as like as dude off the Jersey shore, before the jersey shore existed... like a nerd version of the jersey shore... but knows where he's going in life

@Delz --- like delz who is now or maybe not where my dad is at in new rochelle.. I thought of him as a fat serbian weirdo... now I would guess him as normal...

@Immolate I dunno.. all I can say is he was here at the beginning of all of this ,and he and I linked up on a webcam thing and I saw him with a kitchen knife and a bb gun, and I could tell he was young and he said he was from LA
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 03:01 AM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

and also @kannon

I would've had no ida about that but I went to utah... and it was the best place ever.. other than the the weird morons half of who lived there said our own people will.. blah blah blah... a large part of the people at that rehab in utah where mormans and I Dunno about that, I should never have been there... Cirque lodge
Old 03-25-2020, 04:45 AM   #3
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Ouch.

You dont gotta type & post literally every thought you have my G.

I havent come at you with no sideways energy, & im still not - but take this how you wanf.

Shut the fuck up already nigga.

You dear diary the fuck outta this place. There's legit no need to be posting multiple paragraphs after yourself - to yourself.

Love nigga.

I hope you kickin/cuttin down the drinking & healing up.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 08:00 AM   #4
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Vote uh oh
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 11:28 AM   #5
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

ASK MEMBERS QUESTIONS
TO SEE HOW THEY RESPOND
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 04:31 PM   #6
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by I got shine View Post
ASK MEMBERS QUESTIONS
TO SEE HOW THEY RESPOND
I wanted you for months....then you gave me herpes

Fuck you bitch
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 12:23 AM   #7
john hensley

Battle Record: 6-5

Champed
- Summer Classic III
- Fight Night XIV
- Netcees Battle League

john hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant future

Ouch! How u been man?!? Our 3way battle with me you and Butler propelled me to the top! Much respect!
john hensley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 03:13 AM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
Ouch.

You dont gotta type & post literally every thought you have my G.

I havent come at you with no sideways energy, & im still not - but take this how you wanf.

Shut the fuck up already nigga.

You dear diary the fuck outta this place. There's legit no need to be posting multiple paragraphs after yourself - to yourself.

Love nigga.

I hope you kickin/cuttin down the drinking & healing up.

Yeah... point taken... but as your name foreshadows you're a Pakistani.

Don't call me nigga. I hardly say that in real life to other 'nigga's.. I do slip up from time to time and I remind myself, when I do that its a bad habit. I say it more often on here as a joke or to make a point.

I don't know what weak 'niggas' allow an Arab to use the word nigga. But I will let you know, that I don't appreciate it.
Old 03-30-2020, 03:26 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by john hensley View Post
Ouch! How u been man?!? Our 3way battle with me you and Butler propelled me to the top! Much respect!
Doing all good man, I had some problems went away for a few years because of bad life choices... just recently came back on here out of nostolgia.

Actually to get back here I typed in b-boys, project rhyme, ouch, fracture, hensley, butler, richard corey, allah, diode, stayt of mynd... some shit like that..

And what came up was this. Project Rhyme/b-boys doesn't exist.... me you and butlers battles and all your battles with me and etc got lost, or at least I can't find them.

but yeah you were super witty... i'm 34 now... never new how old you were or whatever, but I'm in michigan and now have a young one doing the best I can

I still say I beat you and butler up bad... haha... good memories I hope all is well with you homie. lighouts out.... AOG
Old 03-30-2020, 11:33 AM   #10
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Yeah... point taken... but as your name foreshadows you're a Pakistani.

Don't call me nigga. I hardly say that in real life to other 'nigga's.. I do slip up from time to time and I remind myself, when I do that its a bad habit. I say it more often on here as a joke or to make a point.

I don't know what weak 'niggas' allow an Arab to use the word nigga. But I will let you know, that I don't appreciate it.
It is a bad habit but hold up...Where do you think i need to be "allowed" to say shit by you or any other man?

I will let you know, that i dont appreciate that.

On here you can ask me not to & i might oblige out of courtesy.

There's a difference.

& Before you go into "in real life I'd probably do this & do that" - that's bless & all & i dont even necessarily doubt it - but I'm just gonna let you do it?
Old 03-30-2020, 11:38 AM   #11
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

@Ouch can I say nigga bro ?
Old 03-30-2020, 12:04 PM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
It is a bad habit but hold up...Where do you think i need to be "allowed" to say shit by you or any other man?

I will let you know, that i dont appreciate that.

On here you can ask me not to & i might oblige out of courtesy.

There's a difference.

& Before you go into "in real life I'd probably do this & do that" - that's bless & all & i dont even necessarily doubt it - but I'm just gonna let you do it?

I've heard all sorts of people say it NIGGA... I was born and raised in BX.. I don't know if they still do it I've been away for awhile, but guaranteed PR/DR NIGGAS still do all the time

they're basically black anyway... but I don't like even that shit, let alone some arab saying it.... its not your culture... you aren't black... what is the point in saying it..... say whatever you people say.

I'm just saying I slip up sometimes in 'real life' out of a bad habit, and when I do I try to correct myself because it makes me feel ignorant.

No one should say it, its old.

You can say whatever you want to Habib... just sell me a blunt wrap and a pack of lemonheads and go back to doing whatever it is the fuck you do.
Old 03-30-2020, 12:04 PM   #13
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
Why not ur dominican and rican your basically a mulatto like me
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 12:05 PM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
NO YOU MAY NOT

so sayteth the overlord of nigga-dom

from this day forword though shall not sayeth it

Last edited by Ouch; 03-30-2020 at 12:09 PM.
Old 03-30-2020, 12:08 PM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I don't mean to come off like i'm on some high horse or some shit...

just bothers me when anyone says it, myself included... let alone an arab dude.. get ya own culture... and our culture isn't nigga nigga nigga.. unless you're dealing with some dumb ass niggas... is all i'm saying.
Old 03-30-2020, 12:14 PM   #16
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Quote:
I've heard all sorts of people say it NIGGA... I was born and raised in BX.. I don't know if they still do it I've been away for awhile, but guaranteed PR/DR NIGGAS still do all the time

they're basically black anyway... but I don't like even that shit, let alone some arab saying it.... its not your culture... you aren't black... what is the point in saying it..... say whatever you people say.

I'm just saying I slip up sometimes in 'real life' out of a bad habit, and when I do I try to correct myself because it makes me feel ignorant.

No one should say it, its old.

You can say whatever you want to Habib... just sell me a blunt wrap and a pack of lemonheads and go back to doing whatever it is the fuck you do.
The irony of all that - while stating saying nigga makes you feel ignorant - like the rest of you got it together lol

You still missing the part where you think i need permission off you to say a muthafuckin thing.

& Arab deez nuts you dunce.
Old 03-30-2020, 12:17 PM   #17
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't mean to come off like i'm on some high horse or some shit...

just bothers me when anyone says it, myself included... let alone an arab dude.. get ya own culture... and our culture isn't nigga nigga nigga.. unless you're dealing with some dumb ass niggas... is all i'm saying.
Preach my nigga
Old 03-30-2020, 12:18 PM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
The irony of all that - while stating saying nigga makes you feel ignorant - like the rest of you got it together lol

You still missing the part where you think i need permission off you to say a muthafuckin thing.

& Arab deez nuts you dunce.

yo Apu get me that cherry slushy real quick... 2 grape cigarillos and 5$ scratcher

im not waiting all day... my nigga
Old 03-30-2020, 12:23 PM   #19
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Talk to em Ouch

His people are the enemy
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 12:23 PM   #20
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Quote:
yo Apu get me that cherry slushy real quick... 2 grape cigarillos and 5$ scratcher

im not waiting all day... my nigga
Awwh

But i dont like it

You cant say it

Youre not allowed

Get your own

lol

You hoe