Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > BA PPV > PPV Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-23-2020, 07:31 PM   #1
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default Seth vs Sharp - SETH WINS

PPV Spring 2020

General rules apply

DUE: Monday, 3/30
PM verses to @Innovator

Pic battles: Post a pic as soon as you're able.

Line Limits: 10-12. Can go longer if agreed upon. If no limit is agreed upon, second person must match first person's verse length.

@Da Brayn Lord
Old 03-24-2020, 10:46 AM   #2
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-24-2020, 11:38 AM   #3
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

No one will read that

14?
Old 03-24-2020, 12:04 PM   #4
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-24-2020, 12:38 PM   #5
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Done
Old 04-01-2020, 12:45 AM   #6
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Aka Seth Scheinberg, artist of the Hush comic

A bitch troll we love to hate. You should lose the zeal
No surprise you’re so fat. Only active part of you’s the Heel
Don’t buy his gun flips. This bitch lets the matic spit?
If this pussy draw on a texcee its detailing his next portrait of Vic
Seth, see me in Philly. Got an Animal Cross n a bomb hook
Set foot in my city and I’ll fucking own you. I’m Tom Nook
One smack n he’s out cold. I’m raining blows to end this tard
He won’t know where that punch came from like @INF ‘Ouch pm’d a bar’
Try to run, but I'll in the prius like ‘bro please’
The whip’ll tear up your back like ‘Your name is Toby’
I’ll fuck up his whole family. Pistol whip give his kids a broken jaw
n when I catch him, the grip’ll turn his lid all the way around like Ash w/ the pokeball
Old 04-01-2020, 01:13 AM   #7
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

ayo

ayo

You know I'm eatin'!
This scrawny fucks done for.. He better run before we see a slav beaten
You'll see this pencil neck disappear when eyes on 'em quicker than the Joker at a mob meetin'
I'd Carole Baskins this vegan faggot, but I'm gonna have to Tiger King this frail groupie
Cus we'd know for sure if u were feed to the tigers, they'd start playing jazz flute & eating kale smoothies
There's no ignorin' me.. Tools give ya chest pains, if it's guns I'm scorchin' theses
Pull up to his crib with the mask on & a trunk full of cans like I was preppin' for the quarantine
& I know you're home now, bust the door down while u & the wife are grillin' the TV
Whole squad strapped - surround ya with sticks then cover the bodies like we're building a teepee
You'll need DR circles & hate votes to win this.. Listen pipsqueak, I'm a legend so don't try it
We seen Disneys take on the fable, there's always rodents around a beanpole when gunnin' for a giant
We'll be needing hearses, or station wagons. U a buck 10 soaking wet & ur contribution is a curse
Sumthin this wirey tries to spark shit, the whole house'll burn down.. & we'd rather die in it than read ur verse
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 04-02-2020, 08:01 AM   #8
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Alright let's see:

Sharp:
Don't know if this went over my head, some things will inevitably as i don't have a great knowledge of site history but this didn't connect for me, also thought it was a weak way to open

Like it, wasn't a strong multi setup but you got your point across

Like this, also liked how you changed your avi to kinda foreshadow this as well

Think this was your BOTB right here, cool flip on a site event

Decent but an older reference that I'm sure has been done before

n when I catch him, the grip’ll turn his lid all the way around like Ash w/ the pokeball
Same as the bar before, but this one was layered better so i enjoyed it more

Seth:
You know I'm eatin'!
You'll see this pencil neck disappear when eyes on 'em quicker than the Joker at a mob meetin'
Ehhh okay didn't really say a whole lot here but alright for what it is

I'd Carole Baskins this vegan faggot, but I'm gonna have to Tiger King this frail groupie
Cus we'd know for sure if u were feed to the tigers, they'd start playing jazz flute & eating kale smoothies
I didn't feel this, there's potential here with this whole Tiger King phenomenon but don't like the way you went about

There's no ignorin' me.. Tools give ya chest pains, if it's guns I'm scorchin' theses
Pull up to his crib with the mask on & a trunk full of cans like I was preppin' for the quarantine

Probably my favorite bar of yours here. Good play on a current event

& I know you're home now, bust the door down while u & the wife are grillin' the TV
Whole squad strapped - surround ya with sticks then cover the bodies like we're building a teepee
Liked this too, never heard of "grillin the tv" tho

You'll need DR circles & hate votes to win this.. Listen pipsqueak, I'm a legend so don't try it
We seen Disneys take on the fable, there's always rodents around a beanpole when gunnin' for a giant
Ehhh wasn't really feeling it here saw the potential but didn't connect

We'll be needing hearses, or station wagons. U a buck 10 soaking wet & ur contribution is a curse
Sumthin this wirey tries to spark shit, the whole house'll burn down.. & we'd rather die in it than read ur verse
Yeah decent closer could have hit harder but that's just imo

Overall this was a pretty up and down battle, i thought Sharp had a much cleaner executed verse, i don't know if the super long bar is Seth's normal style but it felt exhausting at times and while Sharp had some misses and dull moments i thought some of Seths bars just fell completely flat while he had a couple i really liked. I don't know I'm sure both can do better but Sharp licks up the W here good job to both

V/Sharp
Old 04-03-2020, 09:39 AM   #9
Eviscerate
stokely carmichael of rap

Eviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant futureEviscerate has a brilliant future

Vote: Brayn Lord. Had better punches and some cool concepts.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:41 AM   #10
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Sharp:

Okay so the heel as in bad guy is this a double meaning like heel of foot?
Only his heels are active? Which means he's standing up.. Don't get how this relates to him being fat.

Nice
Nerdy reference I'm sure. Let me look it up. Okay looked it up.. Tom Nook is a fictional character in Animal Cross and he sells land and houses...
Didn't like how you used Animal Cross here though.. It's just okay.

Cool...
Koonta Kenta reference... Trash bar
Damn you gon pistol whip his kids? What type of teacher are you? Another cartoon reference.. Dude this is corny and it's lazy

You have a laid back delivery and it needs to be more aggressive if the concepts aren't going to be heavy.

Seth:

You know I'm eatin'!
boring..looked up scene on youtube, cool scene
it's an attempt at a current event reference but it's just terrible
Nice delivery, good punch
grillin the TV? You just used cans to refer to guns now you're using sticks this is just lazy... it's an ok punch
lol'ed at I'm a legend... WTF at the punch.. What's up with all these terrible references guys?... This wasn't good.
like the concept execution was bad

Liked the Cans line. Could be enough to win this

Opinion: This wasn't a good battle. Seeing two nerds talk about guns while referencing Disney characters is not my idea of a good time. Seth called Sharp a pipsqueak. WOW... Sharp referred to himself as Tom Nook..

I've got Da Brayn here. Had BOTB and the rest you guys were even.

Old 04-07-2020, 01:58 PM   #11
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Sharp

Opener, Vic portrait, Tom nook and closer

Seth

Kale smoothies, grilling the tv, pencil neck and closer.

Pretty fucking even tbh. Only different for is that sharp had much better wording for my taste which made it a smoother read. That’s about it both had equal hitters and misses. So going with preference and I got sharp by an ass hair.

Sharp
Old 04-17-2020, 03:20 PM   #12
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I've got Brayn Lord here

Despite some corny lines

But sharp was corny a few times as well and didn't hit as hard, IMO

Length might have helped Brayn Lord here, as his bars were longer than Sharp's
Nothing wrong with short & sweet but I just didn't feel the "oomf" from Sharp this time.