User Tag List

Old 03-19-2020, 02:39 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default UH-OH!!!

I'll say what I remember of you from back in the day, you said you stole an orange drink off a neighbors truck or whatever, said you were a big football player or something too.

Said you loved your dad... love mine too... my dad raised us by himself.

And what I'll say is that when I was young I had your sound cloud.... err whatever the fuck it was called. Soundclick probably... and my friends and I used to freestyle to your beats, and I actually lied a few times and was like... yeah.. did that. And these niggas don't know anything about computers to even try to test me. And I remember your shit was tight to me because you took samples from soul type shit. I was really feeling it and that was when I was like 20-22 or so...

and you could take that one of 2 ways.. like I bit your shit (absolutely not)... or some dude over the internet from ny liked my shit so much that he freestyled it with people and said it was him.... thats a pretty big compliment... thats the way i'd take it if I were you... but yeah you had some dope shit
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 07:35 AM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

lmao the orange drink was from a neighbors van while they were bringing groceries inside. can't just leave that teasing poor dirtbag 15-16 year old stoner uhoh.

but word thats all accurate
Old 03-19-2020, 08:52 AM   #3
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Lol @ stealin' Tang...You gangsta with it.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 10:47 AM   #4
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Uh oh has a small dick
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 05:44 PM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

7 by 5
Old 03-19-2020, 09:53 PM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

haha i dont know anything, I got this girl who loved me to text me here tits or gfto... and I texted her a keith tractror trailer ... number 54 no clue what happened to that dude wigh my dick out and I have a kid... I dont want all that

ive got what id conisder a regular sized dick, only that are worried about is dudes with tiny dicks nah mean
Old 03-19-2020, 10:09 PM   #7
Exis

Lol...
Old 03-19-2020, 10:52 PM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah stfu nigga you're a no one... lolz lolz
Old 03-20-2020, 12:05 AM   #9
Exis

I'm better than you nigga ;) Your talkin' about dick sizes with other men...Think before you speak hombre.
Old 03-20-2020, 12:21 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

you mean jew york I dont fuck around with those fags... I thouht they were something but theres a buncbh of queers in san francisco... niggers in baltimore what the fuck

Last edited by Ouch; 03-20-2020 at 12:27 AM.
Old 03-20-2020, 12:29 AM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

bty the bar
Old 03-20-2020, 12:33 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

hahaha.. jew york... its no big deal i though tit was fine... but buts nothing like these fags im san frran hhahaha... you like to racism, some times i like to raism to bro!! you like o racism... me to I like to racism
s

i
Old 03-20-2020, 12:34 AM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I transscend race hombre
Old 03-20-2020, 02:51 AM   #14
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

I've freestyled to uh-oh's beats as well with a couple mates as I've added a couple beats of his to my Instrumental playlist on Spotify. Hope he gets back to making some again.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 03:29 AM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah im not talented i never said that i was.... other than owning dudes on "text"

but like actual musically, I never tried and i/m not good... uh-oh was dope though
Old 03-20-2020, 03:47 AM   #16
Exis

Speak English you text ass virgin...Givin' my dick a headache.
Old 03-20-2020, 03:54 AM   #17
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Speak English you text ass virgin...Givin' my dick a headache.
its not my fault you cant understand me... keep your bitch ass in whatever bullshit australlian country your from and talk to them little boy.... go ghost up steve irwin the crodicle hunter and crocodile dundee weird ass dude.
Old 03-20-2020, 04:03 AM   #18
Exis

Australian country? Australia is just one country dumb fuck, & yes I live there but am American you stupid hoe...Learn to spell, You're just comin' off as anal now.
Old 03-20-2020, 04:07 AM   #19
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah.... thats my point.... no one gives a fuck about austallia