Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-18-2020, 05:14 PM   #221
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
Lol you retarded bro for this comment just saying.

@Bodey you may have had it who knows only way to know would have been to take a test but the tests aren’t even all that accurate they give false positives and false negatives routinely
That’s a weird thing to say matter of factually
Old 03-18-2020, 08:27 PM   #222
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
It’s possible that 5g lowers your immune system making you more susceptible to viral infections that you normally would fight off with ease. Saying that it’s actually the 5g by itself sounds pretty silly tho
that's what I meant
Old 03-18-2020, 08:45 PM   #223
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

so after ohio's 100k estimated infected however many weeks ago, the death numbers so far are astonishing

Old 03-18-2020, 10:00 PM   #224
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Lol @ zero...I think 5 have died in Oz, I feel for the elderly here though...Fuckers hoardin' toilet paper & these poor cats ain't got shit, shelves are empty in supermarkets.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 10:43 PM   #225
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Mandatory stay home by Sunday if not this Friday.
Confirmed with a few folks in Federal and medical higher ups. If you haven't already got what you need to chill a few weeks then you should if you can. God bless

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 11:35 PM   #226
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
so after ohio's 100k estimated infected however many weeks ago, the death numbers so far are astonishing

Yeah man whats much more concerning about this is our government, and citizens reactions to it. Rather than the actual threat of mass death... I'm not worried about that, more worried about how we've reacted to a tiny possibility of it.

This is WAY blown out of proportion. I live in a college town in Michigan, the college got shut down on monday, my daughters school got shut down on monday... a long with of course all K-12 public schools in the entire state.

At the grocery stores here people are coming out with massive amounts of toilet paper, the bread aisle that would normally have I dunno like 300 loafs or whatever maybe more, have like 20 loafs or random shit. The meat is all picked through and crazy, like I bought some hamburger and chicken breasts a few days ago, but there was basically nothing left.

People are going way way way too far with this. And its partially from the government freaking out and going to far, then the news media who everyone who watches it goes way to far.

Next thing you know everything will be normal and you'll have to go into your to clean your ass out after you take a shit when everything is normal. Haha. I'm all good with that people would smell better anyway.

Last edited by Ouch; 03-18-2020 at 11:37 PM.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 12:35 AM   #227
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

The government isn’t overreacting. If all events carried on as usual and thousands of people continued to gather at every NBA game, every concert, political rally, wrestlemania, and nothing changed, this virus would be spreading more rapidly than it already is. The reported confirmed cases in the country are massively under-representing the actual number of cases in the country. This shit is growing at an exponential rate and people are walking around with no symptoms and still spreading it.

There’s two possible timelines: timeline A, the timeline where we did nothing and half the world gets infected, meaning ~210 million people will die, the medical infrastructure globally collapses, and the worldwide economy will crash

Or timeline B, which we’re currently living in, where we put a stop to all of those meetings of over 10,000 people and at least slow down the transmission of the virus to the point that it can be managed and at least give ourselves a chance of stopping the pandemic before it gets to the point of being unmanageable

We live in timeline B, so the reality is you’re fortunate enough to not know what timeline A looks like, but the only reason shit looks fine from your perspective is because you’re not seeing all the work being done.

That’s like if you got a flu shot and said “I don’t know why I got that flu shot, I didn’t even get the flu”

Yeah, no shit

The fact that we HAVE shut down so many events and meeting places and still expect this to continue for months just speaks to the severity of it. Politicians would not purposely tank Wall Street right before an election without a damn good reason.

As a side note, there is also now scientific evidence that strongly suggests covid-19 was not created by man, for conspiracy theorists that have implied it was meant to be a weapon of biological warfare

Last edited by Answer; 03-19-2020 at 12:49 AM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 01:44 AM   #228
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

@Answer all of that is a good point, but allow me to retort... it might take a minute, I partially agree with you but let me tell you the parts I don't... might take a minute.
Old 03-19-2020, 01:53 AM   #229
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

The government isn’t overreacting. Yes they/it is.

If all events carried on as usual and thousands of people continued to gather at every NBA game, every concert, political rally, wrestlemania, and nothing changed, this virus would be spreading more rapidly than it already is.No shit, I'm mad march madness had to stop for this bullshit, so be it. The reported confirmed cases in the country are massively under-representing the actual number of cases in the country. This shit is growing at an exponential rate and people are walking around with no symptoms and still spreading it.So the reported confirmed cases and deaths are massively under reported? where are you getting this information from? your super high level secret source in the government? where are you getting that from?

There’s two possible timelines: timeline A, the timeline where we did nothing and half the world gets infected, meaning ~210 million people will die WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THAT FROM? the medical infrastructure globally collapses, and the worldwide economy will crash... yeah if that happened it would be a global horrible collapse... BUT WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THINGS FROM?
Old 03-19-2020, 01:55 AM   #230
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I know where you're getting things from you're making it up... I partially get your point... but you're fucking nuts.
Old 03-19-2020, 02:02 AM   #231
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Or timeline B, which we’re currently living in, where we put a stop to all of those meetings of over 10,000 people and at least slow down the transmission of the virus to the point that it can be managed and at least give ourselves a chance of stopping the pandemic before it gets to the point of being unmanageable I'm not against shutting down nba or march madness and all that... it sucks but I think its too much... but I Still get the point.

We live in timeline B, so the reality is you’re fortunate enough to not know what timeline A looks like, but the only reason shit looks fine from your perspective is because you’re not seeing all the work being done.what do you mean the work the government is doing? I'm pretty sure they have no idea and are flying by the seat of they ass or whatever

That’s like if you got a flu shot and said “I don’t know why I got that flu shot, I didn’t even get the flu”This last winter I got the flu shot, and I was sicker than I've ever been in my life that I can remember, I posted on here about it, it was around Xmas and I made multiple threads.

Yeah, no shit

The fact that we HAVE shut down so many events and meeting places and still expect this to continue for months just speaks to the severity of it. Politicians would not purposely tank Wall Street right before an election without a damn good reason.

As a side note, there is also now scientific evidence that strongly suggests covid-19 was not created by man, for conspiracy theorists that have implied it was meant to be a weapon of biological warfare

I really don't get what your point is here man.. I kind of do, but not fully... and I don't think you fully know what your point is.
Old 03-19-2020, 11:38 AM   #232
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Preparing Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plans are making me a lot of money.

The joy of Copy and Pasting and remote services.

Thank you - COVID19!
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 11:49 AM   #233
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Odd that they’d have you do that for just a cold
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 12:05 PM   #234
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Preparing Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plans are making me a lot of money.

The joy of Copy and Pasting and remote services.

Thank you - COVID19!
I hope u have it
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 02:09 PM   #235
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Odd that they’d have you do that for just a cold
People overreacting. Don’t bother me, I’ll continue to provide the service.

Money.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 03:54 PM   #236
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Man, if only there was a way to spread your personal knowledge to the rest of the world, people could stop dying
philosophy.
Old 03-19-2020, 04:38 PM   #237
Larkin

Battle Record: 1-2

Larkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant future

Interesting that this pandemic is actually saving more people than it kills

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/17/h...ntl/index.html
Larkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 04:42 PM   #238
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Don’t get too excited
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...lobal-warming/
philosophy.
Old 03-19-2020, 04:43 PM   #239
Larkin

Battle Record: 1-2

Larkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Don't ever tell me not to get too excited.
Larkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 04:45 PM   #240
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Fine, get too excited, jeez
philosophy.

Tags
aero a fake faggot, geno just kill urslf