Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-17-2020, 06:35 PM   #21
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

With the quarantine on deck the amount of amen paragraphs will reach pandemik levels
Old 03-17-2020, 06:56 PM   #22
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Everything doesn’t deserve a reaction, and leaving with this...

Finny, I was playing high school football when Brady was in Mich. like I said, a lot of my buddies who I played football with/teammates also followed Mich for the simple fact our uniforms were identical to their uniforms. So we all just followed Mich at the time. I graduated High School the same year Brady was drafted.

Idiot. I followed college football more at that time and still do but not as much.
You're such a fucking stan i can't believe it. Like i said previously, THE BEST COLLEGE SCOUTS IN THE WORLD AT THW TIME THOUGHT DUDE WAS A BUST WHEN DRAFTED IN THE 6TH ROUND. You're fucking kidding yourself thinking ANYONE is going to believe your bullshit. But let's say you DID, let's forget the fact NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD BELIEVED IT but you. Why the fuck aren't you a millionaire? If you KNEW Brady was going to be all All-Time great, wouldn't you have bet some money on it?

If you bet 100 dollars the year Bledsoe got hurt on Brady winning a SB that year you'd be a quintillionaire. Stop it. You're trying to impress some dudes on the internet of your Stanship for Brady? FOH.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 07:26 PM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

to be fair amen only said he's followed him since michigan

i didn't realize how old amen is lol wtf. but yea i don't think he's saying he saw him being the GOAT, he just liked michigan so he was familiar with him. then when he took the starting job with the pats and balled out he became a fan of the patriots
Old 03-17-2020, 07:40 PM   #24
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
to be fair amen only said he's followed him since michigan

i didn't realize how old amen is lol wtf. but yea i don't think he's saying he saw him being the GOAT, he just liked michigan so he was familiar with him. then when he took the starting job with the pats and balled out he became a fan of the patriots
Finny is a moron.

But yea..
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 08:34 PM   #25
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Finny is a moron.

But yea..
Yeah, I'm not buying it.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 08:45 PM   #26
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

So you became a fan of the patriots when they had a good player.

This in my language means you are a plastic fan. Dunno how it is in America, but here you pick a team as a child and that's your team. Changing teams leaves you open to enormous ridicule.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 08:51 PM   #27
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
Yeah, I'm not buying it.
You can’t afford breaths of fresh air so this makes absolute sense.

@Witty being a fan of a team for 20 years makes me a “plastic fan” then I’ll be that.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote