User Tag List

Old 03-15-2020, 12:18 AM   #141
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
file for unemployment. that's the government paying your bills. you are laid off for a month basically. that's what unemployment is there for.
well if everything goes to shit thats assuming that the public offices like that don't shut down... thats my point

and ya hella dumb about teacher stuff
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 12:18 AM   #142
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
All you guys talking about how there’s no cases near you... do you realise how little testing is being done? It’s like 23 people per million in the US and that’s wayyyyyy behind any other developed nation. An overwhelming number of the new cases in Aus the last few days are people that came here from the US. There’s serious debate about imposing a travel ban on you.
do it pussies
Old 03-15-2020, 12:19 AM   #143
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Also, we’re keeping Tom Hanks.
Old 03-15-2020, 12:21 AM   #144
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
do it pussies
Nvm. We just announced a 14 day quarantine for anyone coming in from anywhere, so I doubt they’ll bother with any more country specific bans now.
Old 03-15-2020, 12:22 AM   #145
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
well if everything goes to shit thats assuming that the public offices like that don't shut down... thats my point

and ya hella dumb about teacher stuff
nah teachers got the easiest job in the nation

making 40-90k a year, barely working, all types of breaks and vacations and 2 months off every year for summer.

make your curriculum for the year once rinse and repeat for years on end.

top 10 easiest job in america
Old 03-15-2020, 12:23 AM   #146
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Quote:

making 40-90k a year, barely working, all types of breaks and vacations and 2 months off every year for summer.

Lol OK. You should be a teacher then.
Old 03-15-2020, 12:30 AM   #147
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:

I like you a lot, and I wouldn't even go off on the teacher thing, but I feel like I need to... I can go into why none of what you said was true. From very very personal experience.
Old 03-15-2020, 12:31 AM   #148
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
Lol OK. You should be a teacher then.
i already am. im on here teaching you all the errors in your ways

but nah being a good teacher is hard work for sure. ive been on an anti teacher troll for years now tho since being an adult

there is always some thing that keeps them from actually being at school teaching children. oh its halloween break, oh its a random 4 day week for no reason oh its spring break (what?) etc etc.
Old 03-15-2020, 12:45 AM   #149
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Listen to me and this is all true... after my dad got back from vietnam he literally took off.. he told me at an older age... when he was in vietnam he got addicted to heroin.. that was part of the Vietnamese plan... sell super cheap very potent drugs.. he never shot it or anything he told me.. only snort.. soo whatever he's there in combat..

he was drafted, he came back to the US.. lived with my grandparents for like 2 weeks.. took of on a fucking bicycle... road from one end of Canada to the next, and whatever that entails. Went down from the west coast of the US/canada.. lived and slept out in like the desert and shit. Some how made his way up to the mines in, either ND or SD I can't remember. It was gold mines though... worked there underground for a looong time. He came back home for a few weeks after he shrugged off the fucked thing of what being in war would be....
Old 03-15-2020, 12:46 AM   #150
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

he went to school on the GI bill.. graduated... became a teacher, met my mom in the process and thats how we existed, I would say that sounds like bullshit... i've done a ot of things but not that much.. but i've met his friends that were with him when all that happened... its a fact
Old 03-15-2020, 12:46 AM   #151
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and then he was a teacher for 30 years
Old 03-15-2020, 12:50 AM   #152
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

graduated college after all that weird shit... but no my dad couldn't just be like.. when he was a teacher im not going in... there are lesson plans... people who look at everything you're doing and my dad fucking hated it after a few years...
Old 03-15-2020, 12:51 AM   #153
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

we lived in the hood, you couldn't just teach what you want... there was public funding involived, you're way over what you know depth uh oh.... its not an easy job.. and easy job is being a line man and you put the same screw into something.. thats easy
Old 03-15-2020, 12:51 AM   #154
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and I don't blame you for not knowing but you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about and I do
Old 03-15-2020, 12:55 AM   #155
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

all those fucking papers, making grades for kids? after school? you getting paid for that.. no...

you go work on a factory line, do a tiny thing over and over and over again.. yeah thats monotonous.. extremely boring.. but you clock in and out... but if you're a teacher that does something you switch up ya curriculum and you do a shit load of work you aren't paid for.
Old 03-15-2020, 01:31 AM   #156
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Um I didnt read ouch's rant but uh oh, if u think teaching is easy all i can say is you sound ignorant and misinformed. It might be easy to be a bad teacher, but id like to think most of them strive to be good
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 03:50 AM   #157
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Um I didnt read ouch's rant but uh oh, if u think teaching is easy all i can say is you sound ignorant and misinformed. It might be easy to be a bad teacher, but id like to think most of them strive to be good

yeah uh-oh is just wrong on that my dad was a teacher for 30 years, didn't make shit for money... yeah he got roughly 2 months off during the summer where he could take care of our wild asses but

but he didn't even teach in a good school district at all.. semi hood shit, the stuff he's leaving out is teacher in service... in NY state you also have to get re certified... meaning everyone once in awhile take shit classes from college

if you take a day off, even in shit school you have to have lesson plans.

in the school my dad was at you're constantly under the gun, you can't even really teach kids what you want to... you have to prepare theses little retards for the state test, if your class/school doesnt pass the state test you don't get public funding and you lose your job more or less.

Last edited by Ouch; 03-15-2020 at 03:52 AM.
Old 03-15-2020, 03:51 AM   #158
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I don't blame uh-oh for not knowing, but he really doesnt know what hes talking about when it comes to this at all
Old 03-15-2020, 03:57 AM   #159
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

for 35k max ever a year... it would be A LOT easier and less pressure to work on a factory line, than to be a teacher, no doubt about it.
Old 03-15-2020, 08:34 PM   #160
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

This is no joke
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aero a fake faggot, geno just kill urslf