User Tag List

Old 03-14-2020, 11:27 PM   #121
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

but my point was... that I said a long time ago in a lot of posts is the issue is... most people live paycheck to paycheck... soooo... the hardest part for the government is going to... how do we slot the funds for teachers etc.. that we are telling that you CAN'T go to work... now if you say you can't you should have to pay for their utilities too
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 11:27 PM   #122
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

and you should, but thats a hard road to go down and its a slippery slope and a hard thing to figure out...
Old 03-14-2020, 11:30 PM   #123
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

0 confirmed cases in the area. Overreaction.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 11:32 PM   #124
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

no cases here ... like in the local area i'm at either.. I think its over reaction too.. and you are in the US right?
Old 03-14-2020, 11:33 PM   #125
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

upstate NY
Old 03-14-2020, 11:34 PM   #126
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah my dads in upstate NY.. as far as pay and stuff he's 70 so he's been retired for a bit...

I live in michigan and theres nothing, that I know of here... but yeah so you're saying you can't go to work... for how long have you been out of work, without a paycheck?
Old 03-14-2020, 11:35 PM   #127
Pharaohs Army
Banned

starts Monday for a month but could be longer
Old 03-14-2020, 11:35 PM   #128
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

because I remember they used to pay my dad every 2 weeks... thats how broke we were... and that was in NY and he was a public school teacher
Old 03-14-2020, 11:37 PM   #129
Pharaohs Army
Banned

yes i get paid every 2 weeks
Old 03-14-2020, 11:38 PM   #130
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

they really need to figure something like that out for people like you... I don't know if you have kids or are married or not, you don't have to tell me... but even if you don't... you probably only have a few weeks worth of bill money saved up... and even if they let you go to work after that...

who in the fuck is going to reimburse you for that? you should be reimbursed.
Old 03-14-2020, 11:39 PM   #131
Pharaohs Army
Banned

i wonder if i should look into unemployment. probably
Old 03-14-2020, 11:40 PM   #132
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

well if all of this goes to total and complete shit the unemployment office wont be going
Old 03-14-2020, 11:41 PM   #133
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

who are you going to talk to about unemployment, those people are at home not getting paid either
Old 03-14-2020, 11:41 PM   #134
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
i wonder if i should look into unemployment. probably
yea you can get unemployment

are you a teacher? i thought teachers get paid for goofy shit like this anyways? it seems like they're never working
Old 03-14-2020, 11:42 PM   #135
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
yea you can get unemployment

are you a teacher? i thought teachers get paid for goofy shit like this anyways? it seems like they're never working
yeah you sound really dumb... if there is something I know about its about public hs teachers and what they make
Old 03-14-2020, 11:46 PM   #136
Pharaohs Army
Banned

im a main office secretary basically
Old 03-14-2020, 11:49 PM   #137
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

wtf I thought you said you were a teacher

so you're like a secretary that fields calls... thats not the same thing nigga
Old 03-14-2020, 11:53 PM   #138
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

well its still the same I guess if you're forced to not be able to work, the goverment should try to figure out how to pay your bills... again... an extremely hard thing to do
Old 03-15-2020, 12:13 AM   #139
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

file for unemployment. that's the government paying your bills. you are laid off for a month basically. that's what unemployment is there for.
Old 03-15-2020, 12:18 AM   #140
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

All you guys talking about how there’s no cases near you... do you realise how little testing is being done? It’s like 23 people per million in the US and that’s wayyyyyy behind any other developed nation. An overwhelming number of the new cases in Aus the last few days are people that came here from the US. There’s serious debate about imposing a travel ban on you.

Tags
aero a fake faggot, geno just kill urslf