Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2020, 06:47 AM   #1
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Lightbulb finally started recording

i beeeen saying i was gonna record. finally laying down a track. man i just don't know how to make choruses.

i gotta listen to more 50 cent. 50 is a genius with choruses

anyway. verse 1 is done. it is fire

i gotta rearrange this beat. sick ass beat tho

Last edited by Immolate; 03-12-2020 at 06:51 AM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 06:57 AM   #2
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I'd like to hear it man... I can rap... its been a long time but I bet I still can... and yeah 50 has dope chorus.. my fav without a doubt is many men... my dad is 70 and I used to play that and I bet he still knows that... the many many many men
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 06:58 AM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

post your work in progress
Old 03-12-2020, 07:00 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

i've never heard you at all.. or post something by you never have heard you
Old 03-12-2020, 01:43 PM   #5
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

i find that sharing works in progress kills the spirit.

song i did last year

Old 03-12-2020, 05:02 PM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

no I don't listen to that bullshit, and I grew up in bx.. and should be scared of some dominicans.. if you say you aren't you're full of shit.. but not a dude like him he'es pretending.

don't look up that dude... he did nothing but pretend
Old 03-12-2020, 05:06 PM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

thats who you need to be looking up to
Old 03-12-2020, 05:07 PM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

you got them crap mo stankey burgers? ahh bartle do
Old 03-12-2020, 05:09 PM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I want umm.. some blt wuppum cheese... no crap mo stank stand me
Old 03-12-2020, 11:05 PM   #10
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

This shit might be fire if you actually.mixed it properly.
Old 03-13-2020, 04:44 PM   #11
Immolate
I'm UPset

the song isn't praising 6ix9ine @Ouch you damn junkie

Quote:
Don't make me Tekashi, the feds tryna stop me, my gang tryna pop me
@Genocide word i'm still learning. i recorded & mixed that song while drunk as fuck last year. I'm sober now so i'm interested to see if I can do better. Tryna get my Russ on.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:46 PM   #12
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Ima need you to explain that lyric bro
Old 03-14-2020, 09:24 AM   #13
Immolate
I'm UPset

6ix9ine's nickname is Tekashi. his own gang tried to kill him and he was being monitored by the feds the whole time.
Old 03-14-2020, 07:26 PM   #14
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
Ima need you to explain that lyric bro
Lol his ass gon trick
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 09:00 PM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
the song isn't praising 6ix9ine @Ouch you damn junkie

@Genocide word i'm still learning. i recorded & mixed that song while drunk as fuck last year. I'm sober now so i'm interested to see if I can do better. Tryna get my Russ on.
I’m not a junkie... and my bad it actually just sounded just like him.. after I watch this ancient aliens episode with my girl ill listen and tell you what I think afterwards, I really did think it was takeshi, which he’s a douche.
Old 03-14-2020, 10:15 PM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

what I'd say is thats pretty dope, I don't listen to music like that... but kids who buy music or wahtever for the younger crowd I definitely feel like they'd be into it... which is a good thing

I didn't quite get how you said LA although I remember like over 10 years ago you said you were from LA and when I came back I was surprised to find out you said you were from the UP of michigan.. although since I left home i've lived in quite a few different cities so its not necessarily weird

anyway yeah I think thats pretty good, I don't know that type of music well enough to know if thats someone elses beat or someone made it for you etc.. i'm assuming because you referenced 69 its one of his beats... I would have liked the song to be a little longer...

but regardless other than the little rapping parts you have the sing songy type of voice auto tuned or not, that goes along with that tpype of music.

anyway I think its pretty good, for what you're trying to do.