User Tag List

Old 03-11-2020, 11:35 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default horrible tattoos to get

to me they're all bad.... and I only have 2... and got them all at a young age..on my left chest I got a huge 4 leaf clover.. I got that when I was like 17 maybe.. and when I was in jail.. biggest nigga ever.. I'm full on black.. and he was like thats an aryan nation thing... I was like, how you know about that... he said from history channel documentaries... and obviously he knows ...

and I have another tattoo on my left upper arm, that was done in prison...

if any of you have seen the outline or souliette of rage against the machine... battle for los angelse its that.. with a halo... done by someone in prison to cignify his death... and thats all i've got... because I was like what should I do.. write my brothers name on my body thats corny... I did the rage against the machine sloutie with a halo abovev to signify that he died
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 12:19 AM   #2
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

A tattoo of a girthy dick next to a tattoo of your dick, which would be on your dick

Last edited by DMS; 03-12-2020 at 03:10 PM.
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 12:36 AM   #3
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

No one in Rage Against the Machine died.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 12:40 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

and so it was a background version of that... and told them to put a halo over to signify death.... not to signify a halo being a pervect person
Old 03-12-2020, 12:43 AM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

so whatever it wasnt like I like ratm and he disdn't either... but I took that thing flipped it around and put a halo on it
Old 03-12-2020, 12:44 AM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

halo to signify death
Old 03-12-2020, 12:48 AM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

thats my ode to him.. but yeah I wish it never happened but how it happened was cool and I was smart enough that i've got no tattoos that you can see unless i've got my clothes off.. but I'd take the 2 I have off if it were possible
Old 03-12-2020, 01:15 AM   #8
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Ouch and Immo have to be the same person.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 01:27 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

we arent I remember that little kid as a little kid
Old 03-12-2020, 02:29 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

no dull boy.. when I was really really young... Immo was younger and she showed me a picture and I still remember this to this day, he'd probably still admit it.. it was with I would guess like a 12 year old with a kitchen knife.. and a bb gun.. and I was like 16 maybe.. but old enough to know that was a bb gun and a kitchen knife...

and those guesses are just guesses but i've known him for that long.. I'm sure he still remebers that... nah no the same person
Old 03-12-2020, 02:30 AM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I don't even know who immo is because he's never really said and or I don't remember.... but nah
Old 03-12-2020, 02:32 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Me and Immo arent the same person other than the drinking problem... other than that even if he is black... I don't think we have similar problems
Old 03-12-2020, 07:39 AM   #13
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

cignify leaned me
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 07:52 AM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah I got the tattoo on my chest of a 4 leaf clover when I was 15... not only for the good luck but because I have a semi irish last name... and my dad is like what in the fuck, are you retarded... you have an irish last name but thats not ya last name... but hey you can't blame ignorance at 15 only so much..

and when my brother died I wanted to do a tribute tattoo and so instead of having some played out dumb shit with his name saying RIP I figured out the thing to look like the outline of a person, walking backwards with a hoodie on and a halo above his head which my friend gave me that tattoo on my upper left arm.. it looks like a prison tattooo but it wasn't, might as well be though
Old 03-12-2020, 07:54 AM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and I was in this rehab or something like that... and some kid... who I actually like and was on my facebook for years and he seems to be doing well... but a white kid saw me with my shirt off and he said 'is that a dolphin'... what the fuck.. and then I showed it to him and he was like my bad.... but he said it looked like a fucking dolphin
Old 03-12-2020, 07:58 AM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

but I was never too crazy, I wish I didn't do either because its dumb shit kids do.. but at least I didn't do like how Finny did.. no offense to him.. or anything like that even when I got my tattoos I was like... unless in party mode or getting it on mode no one will see this... my thing on the left you can't you even see with a normal t shirt its that far up my arm...

I was smart enough to maybe think i'd have some weird blue collar job and not to do it... little did I know that wouldn't make a fucking difference
Old 03-12-2020, 07:59 AM   #17
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

that clover tattoo brought nothing but worse luck..

and my tattoo for my brother was and is cool, but I wish I didn't have that either

I don't like looking at that shit in the mirror... I thought it would be like... don't ever forget your 2 brothers who died....

now its like i hate looking at this shit I don't need that to remind me about them... good intentions.. but yeah fuck that
Old 03-12-2020, 08:02 AM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

34 year old judgement vs kid judgment.
Old 03-12-2020, 01:24 PM   #19
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I'll stop your streak of five posts in a row. But please, continue talking to yourself.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 11:07 PM   #20
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Ouch and Immo have to be the same person.
This. Been saying this.