User Tag List

Old 03-11-2020, 10:34 PM   #81
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

last christmas time was the sickest i've ever been in my life... and I still got the flu shot
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 11:30 PM   #82
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Trump canceled all travel to and from Europe, the NBA suspended its season, and it was declared a pandemic today. Say what you want, this shits already gone deeper than any other media story about an outbreak I’ve seen in my lifetime. They even caught my homie Tom hanks slipping outchea

The flu kills more people annually because it infects a billion people per year, but the fatality rate is fairly low. Plus they’ve already got vaccines for the flu

Last edited by Answer; 03-11-2020 at 11:32 PM.
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 11:37 PM   #83
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

wtf they stopped nba bet they don't stop ncaa
Old 03-12-2020, 12:45 AM   #84
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Suspended the NBA and playing the NCAA tournament without fans. This all seems like an overreaction.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 12:46 AM   #85
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

starting now, I'm declaring a suspension of all text battling activities due to covid-19. sorry @Blue Bayou but its for the good of the culture. This is the worst plague we've seen hit the leagues of literary insult poems since the barcotic wp's of 2016

Last edited by Answer; 03-12-2020 at 12:48 AM.
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 12:50 AM   #86
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

we'll see.. but if they stop march madness due to it it'll be a big deal
Old 03-12-2020, 12:51 AM   #87
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

those niggas are going all over the US... but.. not abroad
Old 03-12-2020, 12:53 AM   #88
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I'm not worried... and even if I was a player from KU.. going to whatever US place they hold them at, wouldn't be worried
Old 03-12-2020, 12:54 AM   #89
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I might wash my hands a little more often and not pick my nose but.. woudln't really be worried
Old 03-12-2020, 01:12 AM   #90
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

That
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 01:12 AM   #91
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

is
Old 03-12-2020, 01:12 AM   #92
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

fascinating
Old 03-12-2020, 01:13 AM   #93
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Tell
Old 03-12-2020, 01:13 AM   #94
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

us
Old 03-12-2020, 01:13 AM   #95
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

more
Old 03-12-2020, 03:08 AM   #96
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

me and my family don't live in a city anymore so fuck it... and fuck you big talkinging dumb ass .... you really do talk a lot and you should stop that
Old 03-12-2020, 10:57 PM   #97
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

They ain't overreacting shit. Most of us it won't be that much of a deal but we may be carriers of the virus that may kill people that have trash immune systems like old fucks, kids and people on specific medication that lowers it. Wash your hands with regular soap, it's apparently better than anti-bac but use that too for good measure and cover your mouth with something. And if you have to sneeze, for the love of God sneeze in your elbow, or don't, I don't live anywhere close to any of you anyways lol.

The virus survives on metal surfaces for 12 hours and clothes for 6.5h, it gets killed in your stomach and by heat so warm drinks like coffee and tea is a good idea. Drink something every 15 mins if you want to be extra safe and let the virus taste your abdominal revenge. Dry coughs is a great sign that you have it, hold your breath for 10 secs, if you can't and/or have to cough afterwards you may want to send in a sample to get some results. You may not start showing symptoms until 2 days later so always act responsibly in public. If you actually get the virus make sure to attend any big event, concert and go shopping in malls etc. like the rest of the people that gets diagnosed with it. Spread the love, let Darwin handle the rest.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 03-12-2020 at 11:01 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 09:40 AM   #98
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
more
like did he have a car?
Old 03-13-2020, 03:10 PM   #99
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
They even caught my homie Tom hanks slipping outchea
yes but Tom Hanks has gotten through worse. He survived a plane crash and got stuck on an island for 4 years. He was kidnapped by Somalian pirates and still escaped without being killed. He became more than a successful man with an IQ of just 75. He made a relationship work with a mermaid, like dude his track record is pretty promising
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 06:37 AM   #100
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

The Wuhan Institute Of Virology is 7 miles from the market that the outbreak was traced back to.

That's were it came from, here's from a source that the animal testing that happens the body's are ment to be incinerated but someone punted the bats to the market for a quick buck and started the outbreak - that's word on the wire anyway, they won't admit it though.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aero a fake faggot, geno just kill urslf