User Tag List

Old 03-09-2020, 02:11 AM   #41
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
You will be smited by the might of Valhalla! I promise to send you off with a proper Viking funeral.
thanks, yeah i'd like to be sent off that or how indians do it....

but how i'd like is someone floats me down a river in some sort of raft soaks it in gasoline and someone shoots a flaming arrow and I burn to death while floating down some sort of river
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 02:42 AM   #42
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Genocide.. why does your thing say white earl? are you talking about earl sweatshirt?
Nah man. Couple homies i used to work waterproofing with called me white earl. I always growled when i was angry and hype doing shit. They said i look and sound like the white DMX... Hence, white earl
Old 03-09-2020, 02:58 AM   #43
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Nah man. Couple homies i used to work waterproofing with called me white earl. I always growled when i was angry and hype doing shit. They said i look and sound like the white DMX... Hence, white earl

alright thats a dope and very specific explanation...I hope DMX is doing alright although I have a strong suspicion that he isnt... like my life and dmx's life has similarities... but his was way worse I wasn't an orphan.

but yeah I still like Earl Sweatshirt and I thought that's where you got it from.. matter fact I'm going to listen to that, if I can remember the song.. I know the lyrics is like..... im the rap monster, rap monger.. earl sweat.. attack.. conquer
Old 03-09-2020, 02:59 AM   #44
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

earl sweatshirt bit and stole mf dooms style imo... but he did a good version of it
Old 03-09-2020, 03:01 AM   #45
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Old 03-09-2020, 03:05 AM   #46
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Old 03-09-2020, 04:25 AM   #47
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

i read ouches paranoia about selling Wreck it Ralph DVDs and suddenly i feel better about that lul meth hustle i was "subtle" about a year ago

Last edited by El Muffin; 03-09-2020 at 05:36 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 05:32 AM   #48
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I have no idea what you're saying... but I don't mess around with people who do meth
Old 03-09-2020, 05:36 AM   #49
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

i dont blame you. fast money though
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 05:44 AM   #50
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

i'm not trying to dry snitch on myself and I thought no one was ever paying attention about the internet and who says what but I downloaded a bunch of movies off pirate bay... like torrents and I got a physical thing in the mail warning me it from Charter/Spectrum.

So based on that... there actaully are people watching.. but yeah.. none of all that that you're talking about... pills.. and I wish I didn't have to do what I do but very honestly I really don't see any other options. And fyi I don't take pills, I did way back in the day but I don't now and I don't even have the desire.