Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2020, 10:14 PM   #21
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

NOBODY EVEN WANTS TO SEE IT. HOLY SHIT. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. I was making fun of you for even saying you could. I don’t give a flying fuck how much money you do or don’t have. NO ONE DOES. Why would you even say that shit? I’M GOING TO HAVE A FUCKING ANEURYSM IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING ELSE TO YOU. Go do your drugs deals. My god. I DONT BRAG ABOUT IT BUT HEH WATCH ME BRAG ABOUT NOT BRAGGING WHILE I BRAG ABOUT WHAT I BRAGGED ABOUT NOT BRAGGING ABOUT.

Seriously. Just get locked up already. It’s inevitable. Let your bitch find someone who isn’t impossibly incompetent. I can’t take anymore of your posts.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 10:50 PM   #22
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
NOBODY EVEN WANTS TO SEE IT. HOLY SHIT. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. I was making fun of you for even saying you could. I don’t give a flying fuck how much money you do or don’t have. NO ONE DOES. Why would you even say that shit? I’M GOING TO HAVE A FUCKING ANEURYSM IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING ELSE TO YOU. Go do your drugs deals. My god. I DONT BRAG ABOUT IT BUT HEH WATCH ME BRAG ABOUT NOT BRAGGING WHILE I BRAG ABOUT WHAT I BRAGGED ABOUT NOT BRAGGING ABOUT.

Seriously. Just get locked up already. It’s inevitable. Let your bitch find someone who isn’t impossibly incompetent. I can’t take anymore of your posts.
Daaammmn vicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
you're trolling I know... I have everything I just said...I really dont know how to do it give me 2 days and i'll show you and put ya name on it... snag a pic of black guy? wtf are you talking about hell no.... thats really what you think I Would do... I wish I could

Send me 10 bags of twizzlers I’ll let @Blue Bayou see them with his own Canadian eyes if u do send them will supply my address
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 11:05 PM   #23
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

yeah I do love twizzlers..... but I do have to say if you like black licorque or however you spell it, you should die
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 11:09 PM   #24
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I'm crazy nah mean.. but i've got okay monefy I wish I could just show you my amazon purchases.... nothing was fucked up
Old 03-08-2020, 11:10 PM   #25
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

here i'll do it I wish i could just screen shot it
Old 03-08-2020, 11:17 PM   #26
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Then do it
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Old 03-08-2020, 11:17 PM   #27
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

fuck it... this laptop im currently typing on.. acer 5 aspire something something... I got it on my birthday and I have been very happy with it. I actually downloaded steam, then downloaded Team Fortress 2... which I have no idea wtf that is but it took up almost half of my memory... and then I looked up reddit cool backgrounds... and I picked what I picked which is a calvin and hobbes thing.. and calvin and hobbes is super dope... and the artist who did it.. listen... did it in water color... like water color paint or whatever... fuck I wish I could take a screenshot, of course I can but I don't know where to upload it to
Old 03-08-2020, 11:21 PM   #28
Clout

I don’t speak broke ass bitch care to to translate? Toss up the phone number brother
Old 03-08-2020, 11:22 PM   #29
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Didnt know u was from philly bruhbruh.

Wuddup cuz. NW here.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:23 PM   #30
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Didnt know u was from philly bruhbruh.

Wuddup cuz. NW here.
I currently reside in the west side I let dem thannngs rang
Old 03-08-2020, 11:26 PM   #31
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

WeG shit. Thats what it do. Im not in philly these days. Been a while. But my family still out NW. My youngest brother and ma dukes and shit. Pops passed. But ya. Im out minnesota now and shit. But i carry it the same.

Whered you go to school.

Got kickes out of parkway center city. Which is basically a really small highschool for bad kids that are considered pretty smart. Never went cause they gave us to much freedom. We could leave for lunch and shit and the gallery was right across the street.

But then i went to roxborough high. Or "The Borough" as it was called lol.

Shit was pretty G. Metal detectors to get in. For everybody. Got ushered through the same door. And serious security. Assholes for real

Last edited by Geno; 03-08-2020 at 11:34 PM.
Geno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 11:56 PM   #32
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

philly seems like a tough city... just like certain areas of boston might be... where i grew up bronx.... pretty hard.... certain areas of Pittsburgh
Old 03-08-2020, 11:57 PM   #33
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Genocide.. why does your thing say white earl? are you talking about earl sweatshirt?
Old 03-09-2020, 12:11 AM   #34
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

I always keep 24k in cash on me but I keep it in all 1's so if someone tries to rob me, at most they might be able to carry one grand at a time
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 12:28 AM   #35
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah I don't have 24k in cash... ive got a lot but I don't move like that.... I am who I am.. and i've got 'friends'... who might do all that... people who've got it dont say so
Old 03-09-2020, 12:40 AM   #36
Clout

Quote:
yeah I don't have 24k in cash... ive got a lot but I don't move like that.... I am who I am.. and i've got 'friends'... who might do all that... people who've got it dont say so
All u do is say u got it so....dun dun dun
Old 03-09-2020, 12:48 AM   #37
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

no big deal... noooo
Old 03-09-2020, 12:50 AM   #38
Clout

Quote:
no big deal... noooo
I will beat you up
Old 03-09-2020, 01:15 AM   #39
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
I will beat you up

I dunno I really doubt it but ok good for you if you could

I hope I never have to fight anyone ever in my life time.. its not fun anymore and actaully it never was fun.. I was fighting people all of my same size and stuff... its not fun one of my teeth are knocked out my ring finger on my left hang looks all fucked up I've got gigantic gashes on my right for arm that will never go away.

it is what it it s
Old 03-09-2020, 01:58 AM   #40
Clout

Quote:
no big deal... noooo
Quote:
I dunno I really doubt it but ok good for you if you could

I hope I never have to fight anyone ever in my life time.. its not fun anymore and actaully it never was fun.. I was fighting people all of my same size and stuff... its not fun one of my teeth are knocked out my ring finger on my left hang looks all fucked up I've got gigantic gashes on my right for arm that will never go away.

it is what it it s
You will be smited by the might of Valhalla! I promise to send you off with a proper Viking funeral.