Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2020, 04:49 PM   #1
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future
Default Ouch I can beat you up

i Will beat you up sup?
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:51 PM   #2
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

@Ouch let’s do this little boy 55th and Whitby west philly u wuss
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Old 03-08-2020, 04:55 PM   #3
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Love this thread
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 05:22 PM   #4
Clout

Haha I’m just bored But would smite this hooligan in the name of the lime
Old 03-08-2020, 06:36 PM   #5
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

He has approximately 24k ouch

I'd rob him myself but travel is a bitch in that part of town
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 06:36 PM   #6
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 06:38 PM   #7
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post

Hahaha if the corona virus don’t rob me of my health first
Old 03-08-2020, 07:21 PM   #8
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I sincerely doubt it... only children or trolls would make a thread like this.

Whats your point... like so you live in philly and I won't come fight you?

I honestly don't get it.

And 24k.. if you were telling the truth and you had it and lived anywhere remotely near me... you wouldn't have that 24k anymore. And if I didn't take it from you myself, people that I know would... you don't talk about having money like that if its in cash.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 07:37 PM   #9
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post

I honestly don't get it.

And 24k.. if you were telling the truth and you had it and lived anywhere remotely near me... you wouldn't have that 24k anymore. And if I didn't take it from you myself, people that I know would... you don't talk about having money like that if its in cash.
6’8 and 267 lbs come get u some and let me make my country proud u ischet. I’ll meet u at penn university im the only near 7ft tall high yellow black guy around these parts. Get on the discord I’ll even talk to u over headset and straight beat your ass up. I’ll put my savings up if u down u disgusting piece of shit
Old 03-08-2020, 07:57 PM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
6’8 and 267 lbs come get u some and let me make my country proud u ischet. I’ll meet u at penn university im the only near 7ft tall high yellow black guy around these parts. Get on the discord I’ll even talk to u over headset and straight beat your ass up. I’ll put my savings up if u down u disgusting piece of shit
you can't be serious, I told myself I wasn't going to do this... but here I am
Old 03-08-2020, 08:09 PM   #11
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:

I honestly don't get it.

Fucking gone @ if it's in cash
-kungfugrip
Old 03-08-2020, 08:46 PM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I have cash... most in 100's... I could take a picture with it but I wont... I really do these things that i'm eluding to and I never thought charter spectrum cable was monitoring my shit until I got thing that poppped up on my laptop and a letter in the REAL mail.. showed up and said we see you broke copywrite laws... because I downloaded like a 10 movies in a short period of time off piratebay the torrent site...

anyway i'm not going to say what I do for $ but you can read between the lines... and like I said I don't want to do it, but I don't see any other viable option. And thats my reality.
Old 03-08-2020, 09:02 PM   #13
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Ouch is the worst at humble bragging I’ve ever seen. If it’s in cash. Wtf else would it be in? God damnit. Tf is wrong with you? Stfu. ‘I could take pictures with $100s but I won’t’ lollll Get a fucking IP blocker, you asshole. Think because they noticed you downloading movies they’ll see your saying your illegal activities WHICH YOU ALREADY ADMITTED TO god damnit I’m about to blow a fucking gasket if you don’t stop being such an idiot.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 09:06 PM   #14
Clout

Dull boy bout to beat you up ouch before I even do haha
Old 03-08-2020, 09:06 PM   #15
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Yeah ouch I'm sure Dres money is in hundred dollar bills that he hides in a closet...thats what adults do
-kungfugrip
Old 03-08-2020, 09:07 PM   #16
Clout

Quote:
I have cash... most in 100's... I could take a picture with it but I wont... I really do these things that i'm eluding to and I never thought charter spectrum cable was monitoring my shit until I got thing that poppped up on my laptop and a letter in the REAL mail.. showed up and said we see you broke copywrite laws... because I downloaded like a 10 movies in a short period of time off piratebay the torrent site...

anyway i'm not going to say what I do for $ but you can read between the lines... and like I said I don't want to do it, but I don't see any other viable option. And thats my reality.
I gave you everything you need to come and catch this Viking ass whooping. I don’t pick on little ppl but your ego is so huge it makes me look short
Old 03-08-2020, 09:09 PM   #17
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Yeah ouch I'm sure Dres money is in hundred dollar bills that he hides in a closet...thats what adults do
I don’t use bills When I got them Williams !!! That’s wordplay y’all does ouch have the netcee discord?
Old 03-08-2020, 09:32 PM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Ouch is the worst at humble bragging I’ve ever seen. If it’s in cash. Wtf else would it be in? God damnit. Tf is wrong with you? Stfu. ‘I could take pictures with $100s but I won’t’ lollll Get a fucking IP blocker, you asshole. Think because they noticed you downloading movies they’ll see your saying your illegal activities WHICH YOU ALREADY ADMITTED TO god damnit I’m about to blow a fucking gasket if you don’t stop being such an idiot.
I dont use the internet homie... like not on this level if you want to doubt me.. if you'll actualy pay paypal, I think i have that account give me 10$when I show you...and what i'll show you is roughly 10 grand in cash... dope how I make my money and i'll write your name on a piece of paper

problem with that is I don't know how to take a picture from my iphone and get it on my laptop and then upload it to website... but whatever i'll do it if you think im lying
Old 03-08-2020, 09:53 PM   #19
Clout

Quote:
I dont use the internet homie... like not on this level if you want to doubt me.. if you'll actualy pay paypal, I think i have that account give me 10$when I show you...and what i'll show you is roughly 10 grand in cash... dope how I make my money and i'll write your name on a piece of paper

problem with that is I don't know how to take a picture from my iphone and get it on my laptop and then upload it to website... but whatever i'll do it if you think im lying
Why would he need to pay you ten dollars just for you to snag a pic of a black guy with ten grand in cash from google images....cmon bro u looking shaky lately
Old 03-08-2020, 10:06 PM   #20
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

you're trolling I know... I have everything I just said...I really dont know how to do it give me 2 days and i'll show you and put ya name on it... snag a pic of black guy? wtf are you talking about hell no.... thats really what you think I Would do... I wish I could