Old 03-04-2020, 08:40 AM   #41
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

If your in the hospital they got you on IVs tho right to keep you hydrated?
Old 03-04-2020, 08:45 AM   #42
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
If your in the hospital they got you on IVs tho right to keep you hydrated?
What if you weren’t hydrated before the IV, do you think that matters?
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 08:53 AM   #43
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Oh and dull boy, I’ve already flamed your goofy ass once before with the keyboard. Don’t make me do it again
Old 03-04-2020, 09:04 AM   #44
the Munster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munster
If I punch you 5 times u gonn call 5-0, but on the real..
...I don’t think u understand frfr, cuz you’re 0 and 5.
Now how yo uncle gettin stabbed, u still owin five, now the state tryna find me cuz I owe em 5
imma box u in
Bitch maybe if you sharpened up, you’d cut yourself out the square, cardboard box you live in
I open carry for a reason, I don’t box with men
So your fuckin lucky I’m bout to box you, bitch
I’m bout to catch a hit
I be fuckin niggas girls when it come to DBs crazy how you can’t catch a pic
And I know it make u sick
He caught her FaceTiming me shaking hips
Rappin some song that he ain’t think exist
Where the fuck she hear that from she heard it from somewhere?
She heard it in the club. You don’t know cuz u don’t go there
Imma put you in a cast, you can bring a show here
And I’m watchin front row I ain’t going no where
STILL NO RESPONSE PUSSY @dull boy
Old 03-04-2020, 09:17 AM   #45
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
Do you have to rap? ‘Cause you’re wack at that.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 09:47 AM   #46
the Munster

Coronavirus patient ignored self-isolation order to go to business event

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....ess-event/amp/

New Hampshire
Old 03-04-2020, 10:38 AM   #47
the Munster

https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/androi...T47E4n98P54AJk
Old 03-04-2020, 02:30 PM   #48
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

the weirdest part is that it's hard to know if you have it vs just being sick having flu/cold symptoms and they can't test for it in most places so you wouldn't know if you had it anyway.

i've been sick af for a month since i went to tampa recently for a few weeks but it's got better over time. could i have had it? who knows
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 07:10 PM   #49
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

you def got it
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 07:18 PM   #50
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Yo @Plot you live in Oz yes? How many people have been confirmed there...I wanna know as I live in Adelaide.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 07:43 PM   #51
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/st...103344128?s=20

im fucked
Old 03-05-2020, 08:15 AM   #52
the Munster

I need trump to cancel work for all government facilities until this shit is over. Come on trump do what’s right bro
Old 03-05-2020, 08:16 AM   #53
the Munster

Quote:
Is this Ohio I thought this was in the west coast somewhere

I do not want to die bros.
Old 03-05-2020, 08:17 AM   #54
the Munster

Whoever that faggot was in New Hampshire needs to off himself fuck every other alternative. How do you come from an area that highly infected and see you have symptoms and still go to a public event like that? Kys
Old 03-05-2020, 08:26 AM   #55
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
fyi Dull’s pic has been posted here previously
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 08:36 AM   #56
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I mean, to be fair, staying hydrated, eating healthy, and especially washing hands regularly will definitely help your chances of not getting this virus, as is the case with any virus. Not to say it's going to prevent you getting it by any means but those things are definitely advisable.

I was kind of with Eddie until he got on some weirdo Tinkerbell shit, talking about think happy thoughts, fuck outta here with that shit.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 09:10 AM   #57
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Washing hands before eating/putting it towards your mouth is really important seeing how the virus can be found on money n shit[citation_needed], but saw at least some shit that it may have gotten across the borders with some specific set of bills at least. Banks be using this as a point for cashless infrastructures pretty heavy lately. Let's just hope this shit don't mutate, lol.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 09:59 AM   #58
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Is this Ohio I thought this was in the west coast somewhere

I do not want to die bros.
Nah but I always got amazon packages on deck
Old 03-05-2020, 05:57 PM   #59
the Munster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I mean, to be fair, staying hydrated, eating healthy, and especially washing hands regularly will definitely help your chances of not getting this virus, as is the case with any virus. Not to say it's going to prevent you getting it by any means but those things are definitely advisable.

I was kind of with Eddie until he got on some weirdo Tinkerbell shit, talking about think happy thoughts, fuck outta here with that shit.
Na your spirit is directly connected to your physical form. But I totally understand why you would react the way you would
Old 03-05-2020, 05:58 PM   #60
the Munster

Quote:
Nah but I always got amazon packages on deck
I didn’t think about that lol

Tags
aero a fake faggot, geno just kill urslf