Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine having two kids under 2 and a wife and still having the free time to jizz on pics of random internet people you don’t know to get exactly 2 positive responses from retards and being so desperate for attention that you send them to a dozen board members with no luck of getting anyone in on the joke
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 09:46 AM   #282
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
No you to fuck off, & take this bitch ass Pharoahs Army out with you.
Go fuck yourself to death fag boy
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 02:54 PM   #283
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Yah be doing ouch wrong lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 05:56 AM   #284
Exis

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
Go fuck yourself to death fag boy
Only faggot is you nigga, don't be all salty & shit...It's the net dickhead lol.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 06:55 AM   #285
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao imagine scowering through someone’s private messages and finding nothing but a picture of your wife with someone else’s semen on her face doing the rounds

amazing
Lmao
Old 03-03-2020, 07:56 AM   #286
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Yikes.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 10:05 PM   #287
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

yeah I'm not even going to go through this again... this is exactly what happened.. I had a battle with Barcotic... I was going to post but I always wait till the last minute, I never posted for personal reasons... I log on like weeks after... FGR puts

Ouch : this thing

I never sent that to him, I pm'd him saying wtf I never sent that have never heard that you're doing this to avoid a no show wtf.. and he said well... no you didn't.. .but someone saying they were you sent in to me on "message".. I have no idea wtf message is, then they came in and said it never happened..
thats really fucked up and pathetic... they deleted voters who voted on it, deleted what FGR said I gave him and just said no show.. thats really fucked up... ive never seen anything like that. That was my whole point and I wanted someone to admit what they did, but they won't. alright. But that is what happened.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 10:08 PM   #288
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

every mod saw it and deleted it, and thats hella sad.. I get it I didn't show because things came up.. and instead of a no show you made up a line... posted it and said it was me, thats really really what happend.

And instead of someone admitting thats what they did, you just deleted it all. Sad.
Old 03-05-2020, 10:10 PM   #289
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I still don’t see it tho
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 10:18 PM   #290
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inno View Post
I still don’t see it tho

see I can't tell if you're being honest or not, nigga... and i'm done with it after this... and FDR or FGR or whatever knows I had screen shots.. I had a battle with barcotic, I no showed... for legitmate reasons his stuff was garbage... I just wait till the last minute for affecet.

FDR or FGR put ouch : blah blah line... I never sent that to him.. he said someone send it over messenger? I dunno what messenger even is.

he did, multiple people voted and I got on and said WTF.. I saw who voted, the peopte who voted got deleted...

and if you really can't see this as a mod and I don't know what a mod can or can't see... then you're being clowned on man... and its not about me... its really about people who try and do a line and then you can get fucked
Old 03-05-2020, 10:20 PM   #291
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

this isn't a conspiracy theory its exactly what it is and if you're an op or whatever that think you can see everything and you legit didn't see it.. well.. someone changed it on you homie.. thats not how it went down and that would make anyone trying to sign up be weary because that is horrible
Old 03-05-2020, 10:28 PM   #292
Exis

You're so butt hurt bro...Did Snitching is gangsta break you in jail, or you fucked him? Sup...
Old 03-05-2020, 10:52 PM   #293
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Nah I just thought with something like this that there was some sort of accountability... not like ouch no showed... so to make the it a thing we'll lie and make up a losing line, better that than a no show!.... and thats what happened... and even worse after that.. delete everything and say, nigga you're crazy that never happened... people saw it homie...its sad

I didn'nt know people went that deep
Old 03-05-2020, 10:56 PM   #294
Exis

I hear you now...
Old 03-05-2020, 11:09 PM   #295
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah its pretty creppy, im surprised you didn't even see it... really really fucked up.

and why its so messed up that means that you can't really think anything you do in that sort of sense is fair
Old 03-05-2020, 11:18 PM   #296
Exis

I honestly haven't peeped shit tbh, just thought you were bitchiin' about things & bein' a sook over nothin'...I'll take a look.
Old 03-05-2020, 11:23 PM   #297
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Lol good luck
Old 03-05-2020, 11:29 PM   #298
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

barcotic even knows what it is, because he even saw FDR or whatever put wahtever I said.. I never said that I have screen shots its crazy... and barc its 11:28 here right now... lets go one hour ain't nobody ducking anything im here... 1 hour... 10 lines
Old 03-06-2020, 05:36 AM   #299
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Dont you get tired of saying the same shit just repackaged over & over again!???!?
Old 03-09-2020, 04:11 AM   #300
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
nice to see the old guard still on they bullshit
yeah wtf I never knew things like this happened...

like yeah I know back in the day.. you'd have "friends" that you talked to on like AIM or whatever that sometimes they'd vote for you even if they thought you lost and vice versa.. but holy fuck nothing like this ever happened... this is really weird and fucked up.. I thought at least someone had some sort of integrity or something.. but nah.

Tags
barc wins, des always with seth, itt sharp is rb best battler, ouch is whack