White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Just copped a switch..

From a homeboy who never used his.

Got the gamecube old school controller. The switch xbox style joint. And the dock and screen and the original switch controll with the thing that holds them and shit.

It also came with a dope case that has seperate lil game compartments and shit. Got 5 games with it.

Souls remastered. Skyrim. Super smash bros. Mariokart. Dragonball xenoverse 2. And the zelda game.

Gonna cope that pokemon joint next. Paid 300 for it all.. Which i thought was a deal considering they still charging 3 for just the console and shit. I got a bunch of extra shit for same price ao im straight.

Only did it cause i just realized i had a extra 5 stacks laying around that i didnt know about lmao. Thought that shit dried up but its been stacking since last august lmao... Was a dope surprise. Anyway. Holla atcha boy
Old 01-20-2020, 08:22 AM   #2
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
From a homeboy who never used his.

Got the gamecube old school controller. The switch xbox style joint. And the dock and screen and the original switch controll with the thing that holds them and shit.

It also came with a dope case that has seperate lil game compartments and shit. Got 5 games with it.

Souls remastered. Skyrim. Super smash bros. Mariokart. Dragonball xenoverse 2. And the zelda game.

Gonna cope that pokemon joint next. Paid 300 for it all.. Which i thought was a deal considering they still charging 3 for just the console and shit. I got a bunch of extra shit for same price ao im straight.

Only did it cause i just realized i had a extra 5 stacks laying around that i didnt know about lmao. Thought that shit dried up but its been stacking since last august lmao... Was a dope surprise. Anyway. Holla atcha boy
This seems so sad for some reason
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
so sad some reason