Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2020, 07:29 PM   #1
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Default Ramen

how do u cook ur ramen?

tonight i am putting some chuck steak in my ramen with some okra. last night my gal gave me a package of steak she didnt want because she's a ocd gal.

gonna put some tobasco in there. some onion powder & some garlic.

what u do
Old 01-07-2020, 07:30 PM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

im not a PEASANT

buy real pasta
Old 01-07-2020, 07:31 PM   #3
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

i have eaten a turkey that would cost $200+ to buy for the past week

i am not a peasant either but ramen is a good base to throw stuff on top of like bone broth with carrots, etc. sodium is good for you, as long as ur not eating like 5+ ramens a day, sodium is pretty lacking in our normal diet. at least in mine, which is all natural.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:37 PM   #4
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

my diet is abysmal. never lacking in sodium tho shouts to my blood pressure

but word i enjoy ramen noodles for what they are, i just never got into actually using them with anything else cuz they just seem cheap and shitty so i'd just make like two packs at a time and house them

chicken and beef strictly tho.

but if im making chicken id rather make some rice a roni or even some garbage pre mix noodle type deal
Old 01-07-2020, 08:37 PM   #5
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
im not a PEASANT

buy real pasta
Sounds like you haven't tasted proper ramen yet. Cooking egg noodles just right and then frying it in a wok pan with vegetables, meat and your fav mix of flavors/spices and soy is amazing if you ain't big on the soups. You won't get that texture/taste off of pasta. That's not me shitting on pasta cus they both taste awesome when prepared right, just different. But there's something about the mix of oyster sauce and soy, eggs and the way beef/chicken is prepared/cooked with the flavors that makes the dish something of its own. You really should find an authentic Japanese ramen/soup recipe of some sort and try it out, you'll never place ramen and pasta in the same sentence again.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 01-07-2020 at 08:42 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 08:38 PM   #6
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

@Objective you really can just type paragraphs about legit anything can’t you? Sheesh
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 08:40 PM   #7
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Literally one paragraph

And it's thoughtful about cooking, so I repped it

Scallions and mushrooms cooked well are all I need tbh

Egg and Jalapeño are my go to other ingredients
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 08:45 PM   #8
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
@Objective you really can just type paragraphs about legit anything can’t you? Sheesh
I haven't posted 1 fucking message for 2 months on this board or something. I've taken close to a 1 year break now from being active here, gotten more involved with the Norwegian hiphop scene and been getting tons of positive remarks lately from both heads and friends. It's been a positive experience. Makes me wonder what I'm doing here with shitty ass people like you fucking up the place on the reg for no reason. If you don't have a good reason to start shit, then fuck off. I decided to check out NCs again thanks to the discord, don't even put in the URL on my own anymore. I check out NCs boards again cus this my home instead of "hey, delete my account, this place is filled with negativity and not much room to grow anyways". I'm dead serious too, do you all really want less people to post here or nah? Don't even need a pink slip to make me leave at this point tbh cus this place is not much fun anymore if this is the "welcome" I get for just contributing shit.

Edit: Shout out to Sharp and most other people on here tho, that dude has always been real. But it seems like ya'll have already thrown off the people you used to shit on and I guess I'm next. The funny part is that most of y'all, real or not with exception of a handful of people, don't even realize how much you're losing on fucking with people, on a site that needs as many active heads as possible, ANY chance you get if you for some reason don't really like them much, specially those that have been around since forever. You do your thing tho, I got no problems to leave, I basically already have.

Last edited by Objective; 01-07-2020 at 09:01 PM.
Old 01-07-2020, 08:58 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i assumed he meant these

i know there is legit ramen but these shits are like 25 cents a pack or something and is a dirt person deli***y

Last edited by uh-oh; 01-07-2020 at 09:01 PM.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 09:07 PM   #10
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
i know there is legit ramen but these shits are like 25 cents a pack or something and is a dirt person deli***y
And? They're usually cheap af because asian people cook for a lot of people. Why pay more when you don't have to? Here in Norway I get cheaper vegetables, noodles and so on from the asian or middle eastern grocery shops. They have to keep it low or they're losing customers. Buying the same veggies/items in regular brand grocery shops can costs me up to 2-3x more, I save 5x on rice if I buy in bulk/a bag which is not even possible at reg shops. It's probably the same other places as well.

Things don't need to cost much to taste good. Ramen is made from basically nothing, what you're paying the most for with those 0.25$ is transport and packaging. If you're on the fence do a Google search for which brands people recommend and that you should go for. 0.25-1$ sounds fair putting US prices into consideration. The one you're showing looks like shit too tho with its own spices added. Usually when I buy ramen it's all you get, no spices or anything and cheap price/packaging too.

Last edited by Objective; 01-07-2020 at 09:11 PM.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:15 PM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

so, legit ramen, not the dollar store variety i linked to.

you can get cheap good pasta of all varieties. you can also get chef boyardee which is cheap too.

cheap wasn't the main point
Old 01-07-2020, 09:20 PM   #12
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
cheap wasn't the main point
Aaah, shit, my bad. Then ye, stay off of the terrible dollar store variants, lol. Make sure you're buying the same brands the asians buy, or whatever people with knowledge recommend for these dishes.

Old 01-07-2020, 10:55 PM   #13
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

itt former albanian textcee turned norwegian hip hop starlet and occasional nc blogger misunderstands yanks talmbout ramen.

still types lots about it anyway.

fair play mate. fair play.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 11:04 PM   #14
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Man. Yall dont know bout that ramen life. Unless you did a bid, then i aint even trying to hear from you, cause you dont know shit bout ramen frillz. My man @Strikta know bout that life though. Bet it lol. Let these fools know
Old 01-08-2020, 12:25 AM   #15
Immolate
I'm UPset

lmao geno. give us the prison yard ramen recipes dog stop holding out on us!!!

and i was def talking about the .25 cent ramen that includes it's own seasonings - that's where the sodium comes from i'm pretty sure. it's really not a bad seasoning, either.

While it's true they don't have much positive nutritional value to them, this can easily be offset by adding your own broth, meat, & veggies. I usually have my own broth in the fridge anyway.

What I like most about it is how quickly it can all be put together. In about 10 minutes you can have yourself a solidly nutritious meal. As you all know, I am an alcoholic, so something like this is extremely valuable when I'm about to blackout.

Quote:
my diet is abysmal. never lacking in sodium tho shouts to my blood pressure

but word i enjoy ramen noodles for what they are, i just never got into actually using them with anything else cuz they just seem cheap and shitty so i'd just make like two packs at a time and house them

chicken and beef strictly tho.

but if im making chicken id rather make some rice a roni or even some garbage pre mix noodle type deal
gotta eat right my dude. I made a vow to only eat food I cooked myself a few years ago. It was really half an excuse cuz i was broke and didn't wanna tell anyone lmao so i'm like na i can't go out fam i only do home meals 8).

generally I only eat food that I or friends or family prepare. Nowadays I'm into wild game, so I'm always making broths from the organs/bones of kills. Hella healthy.

Side note, it's insane to think that we eat the same 3 animals basically all our lives (cow, pig, chicken) even though there are soooo many animals out there. Imagine all the nutrition we miss out on.

back to ramen - i'm really only starting to use them for something more than just what comes in the package. as a nigga who hung around frat houses, idk how i missed this one lol.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:27 AM   #16
Immolate
I'm UPset

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
And? They're usually cheap af because asian people cook for a lot of people. Why pay more when you don't have to? Here in Norway I get cheaper vegetables, noodles and so on from the asian or middle eastern grocery shops. They have to keep it low or they're losing customers. Buying the same veggies/items in regular brand grocery shops can costs me up to 2-3x more, I save 5x on rice if I buy in bulk/a bag which is not even possible at reg shops. It's probably the same other places as well.

Things don't need to cost much to taste good. Ramen is made from basically nothing, what you're paying the most for with those 0.25$ is transport and packaging. If you're on the fence do a Google search for which brands people recommend and that you should go for. 0.25-1$ sounds fair putting US prices into consideration. The one you're showing looks like shit too tho with its own spices added. Usually when I buy ramen it's all you get, no spices or anything and cheap price/packaging too.
calm your ass down bro it aint that serious.

be the change u wanna see in the world. post some of your norweigan hip hop scene shit that's getting accolades. i welcome more actual hip hop posts and works from members here.
Old 01-09-2020, 01:04 PM   #17
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
Side note, it's insane to think that we eat the same 3 animals basically all our lives (cow, pig, chicken) even though there are soooo many animals out there. Imagine all the nutrition we miss out on.
lmao wait til you hear about the 20,000 non-animal foods out there
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 02:16 PM   #18
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Yo... I was thinking top ramen, too.

Ghetto style gourmet meal. 2 packs of chicken r amen, 2 slices of sandwich style American cheese, tobasco, voila.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 02:51 PM   #19
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Immo 3 drinks from cirrhosis induced liver failure talm bout monitoring sodium intake LOL good show ole chap
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 02:53 PM   #20
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Also if strikta pop up itt with a paragraph about making lock up slams he getting negged off rip
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
luda oodles & noodles