Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-29-2018, 09:17 AM   #261
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Sup with that trailer V? I saw the 911 connection

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 11:03 AM   #262
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
Sup with that trailer V? I saw the 911 connection
Makes you wonder how long the predicative programming has been going on yes?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 12:36 PM   #263
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Makes you wonder how long the predicative programming has been going on yes?
lol yea no doubt. Had the scene in Escape from New York, how many watches or clocks on 9:11 in movies? Lone Gunmen ep, caution 9'11 clearance in T2, Neo birthdate in The Matrix, even in Enemy of the State Jon Voight's character's birthday was 9/11. Munich terror attack by black September on September 5-6 or 9/11 in 1972 or 91 (think computer code sequence repeat (0's and 1's) and 29 (2+9=11) is 9/11/01. Call it predictive programming, esoteric resonance, or code repeating in a simulation, whatever have you, certainly is interesting IMO.

Old 09-29-2018, 01:33 PM   #264
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
lol yea no doubt. Had the scene in Escape from New York, how many watches or clocks on 9:11 in movies? Lone Gunmen ep, caution 9'11 clearance in T2, Neo birthdate in The Matrix, even in Enemy of the State Jon Voight's character's birthday was 9/11. Munich terror attack by black September on September 5-6 or 9/11 in 1972 or 91 (think computer code sequence repeat (0's and 1's) and 29 (2+9=11) is 9/11/01. Call it predictive programming, esoteric resonance, or code repeating in a simulation, whatever have you, certainly is interesting IMO.

is it possible that there is also a good force? that uses predicative programming to guide? and not just a malevolent force that gets off on puttiing the symbols in front of us?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-29-2018, 04:00 PM   #265
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
is it possible that there is also a good force? that uses predicative programming to guide? and not just a malevolent force that gets off on puttiing the symbols in front of us?
I'm under the impression that there are good forces, bad forces, and neutral universal forces behind them, with the universal forces representing the numerical code sequence (simulated). The evil forces by some sort of ritualistic law have to inform the public of intended events without disclosing the nature of the events. The good forces are opposed to the evil nature of said events and attempt disclosure through clandestine measures and maybe even abruptly thwarting plans of said events (shutting down of nuclear facilities, launches, etc)

I think it's just a war of energy and vibrational frequencies at the nitty gritty. Hence my always interjections of extra dimensional influences during these types of discussions. We're ever evolving conduits of energy from places not seen attempting to manifest itself here for better or for worse.

Old 09-29-2018, 04:10 PM   #266
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

This is what you would hear if you sat and listened to the homeless guy on the corner talk to himself.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 04:18 PM   #267
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
This is what you would hear if you sat and listened to the homeless guy on the corner talk to himself.
Or a guy on his couch in his house posting a reply on the computer.

Old 09-29-2018, 04:21 PM   #268
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Or a guy on his couch in his house posting a reply on the computer.
Sure. Not really the point, but yeah.
Old 09-29-2018, 04:54 PM   #269
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Dull boy: what is your foundation?
Old 09-29-2018, 05:01 PM   #270
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
You’ll have to be more specific.
Old 09-29-2018, 06:18 PM   #271
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

cac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Is this *** talk for seducing?
cac lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 07:30 PM   #272
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
You’ll have to be more specific.
Ok. What is your philosophical base? What is your world view. Because I am trying not better understand you.
Old 09-29-2018, 07:38 PM   #273
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Ok. What is your philosophical base? What is your world view. Because I am trying not better understand you.
My philosophical base and world view would be arduous to describe. I’m sure you can make a determination based on what you’ve read that I’ve posted. It’s not my intention to be dodgy, but these questions are too broad for me to answer without putting more thought into it than I’d care for.

What is your philosophical base and world view?
Old 09-29-2018, 09:57 PM   #274
veritas
HALL OF FAME

My philosophical base and world view would be arduous to describe. I’m sure you can make a determination based on what you’ve read that I’ve posted. It’s not my intention to be dodgy, but these questions are too broad for me to answer without putting more thought into it than I’d care for.

What is your philosophical base and world view?
Old 09-29-2018, 09:58 PM   #275
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Get It View Post
Is this *** talk for seducing?
You have 94 more posts to go! Keep at it!
Old 09-30-2018, 12:00 PM   #276
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
You don't know what an ad hominem attack is.
why are you so weird, always focused on little stuff because you don't have big picture responses

you mean because you didn't address us personally? your intent was clear call it whatever you want lol idc

see thru is see thru
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 12:12 PM   #277
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
why are you so weird, always focused on little stuff because you don't have big picture responses

you mean because you didn't address us personally? your intent was clear call it whatever you want lol idc

see thru is see thru
As you get older, you'll find it isn't worth your time continuing to debate with those that feel their circular logic is infallible. I've already explained the problems with your premise numerous times. You continue to believe in fairytales. There's no big picture response for someone who can't see the forest for the trees.
Old 09-30-2018, 12:24 PM   #278
Deluzion

Deluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant future

Yo - you guys is telling me that adrenochrome makes you rich?

give me a short summary of your belief lol. yall are crazy.

and don't get me wrong this is coming from the biggest conspiracy theorist bboys and netcees has ever known. ask Diode.

but yall are crazy for this
Old 09-30-2018, 12:33 PM   #279
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

@Diode i mean i'm 30 and i talk to people with completely opposing views day in and day out. i move people. your approach stops constructive discourse in its tracks and is counterproductive on multiple levels. it's important to make people feel heard and to not attack someone's character or to group them and generalize mid otherwise civil discourse. you've literally explained nothing wrong with the premise outside of the legitimacy of adrenochrome which is maybe the least important part. i don't believe you're that entrenched in your bubble to think the list i rattled off are fairytales, but if so, oh well. most people, especially your fuckin ass, feel their logic is infallible. v & i were arguing the probability of a theory, no more no less.
Old 09-30-2018, 12:35 PM   #280
boof

delz you still livin at home or you lampin in the hamptons finally

Tags
bags sux now, eat shit libtards, nc 'braintrust', ncgs need they live glasses, no fair no fair - pet cemetery, obstinacy, score is bags alias