- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Single woman, uh-oh?
Try women, plural
And the answer to how one should carry himself in that situation?
Not like that.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 02:49 PM   #22
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

He fits the position then. A drunk and a liar.

I mean hell, Trump is president and rumor has it Oscar DelaHoya placed his bid to run for president in 2020. Not sure if I believe that but wouldn't surprise me. After all, DONALD TRUMP is president.

Fuck it. The USoA just adds more for the worlds comedic value.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 02:50 PM   #23
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

george dubya from left field tryna whip some votes
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 02:51 PM   #24
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
He fits the position then. A drunk and a liar.

I mean hell, Trump is president and rumor has it Oscar DelaHoya placed his bid to run for president in 2020. Not sure if I believe that but wouldn't surprise me. After all, DONALD TRUMP is president.

Fuck it. The USoA just adds more for the worlds comedic value.
Hey dumbass
YOU LIVE HERE
philosophy.
Old 09-28-2018, 02:53 PM   #25
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i'm curious as to the temperament one should have when you are being slandered to such an extent that the majority of media gets to portray you as some attempted rapist on the accusation of a single woman from 36 years ago when you were both minors.

all of this after you have already been vetted by the powers that be and passed everything with flying colors, and have an excellent professional record that makes you more than qualified for the job you have been nominated for.

but word guilty or not he sure acted a boob eh?
The kind of temperament capable of answering direct yes or no questions about prior drinking habits without lashing out and responding by asking the same question back to someone who hasn’t been accused of drunken sexual assualt by a doctor.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 02:54 PM   #26
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

listen destroyer....the pink panther was just nominated as the governor of churches chickem....he fits the position ....the rest of the world laughing at the good ol USoA ....apparently we include the o now....JUST FACE THE FACTS BUD
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 02:54 PM   #27
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

I LIKE BEEER!!!!
philosophy.
Old 09-28-2018, 02:57 PM   #28
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

God I hate politics. Here is my two cents.

I want all of the media who is crucifying this dude to do me a favor. Just go on record and say "we are giving Bill Clinton a free pass" and then I won't have any issue with them doing what they are doing.

fair?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 03:02 PM   #29
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I LIKE BEEER!!!!
I prefer Captain Morgan with Gingerale.

But only the Canadian Gingerale.

LOL pink panther.

I do live here, however don't follow politics and could careless. Whether we like it or not shit isn't going to change unless WE the PEOPLE over throw the government and I don't see that ever happening in my lifetime.

BUT I'm prepared with plenty of firearms and ammunition and Chyeah's bunker.
Old 09-28-2018, 03:03 PM   #30
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Single woman, uh-oh?
Try women, plural
And the answer to how one should carry himself in that situation?
Not like that.
one woman accused him of attempted rape.

one woman said he pulled his dick out at a drunken college party. one woman said she was raped at a party, but not by kavanaugh. lolwut

all of those allegations are popping up last second now. no one who knows swetnik believe she's telling the truth. the 4 people who ford placed at the party of her "attempted rape" says it never happened. ramirez who claims he pulled his dick out to her has no corroborating witnesses etc. is a registered democrat in fucking boulder colorado lmao

just stop it. its obviously a conspiracy to destroy this guys image, all because trump nominated him. they've gone on record stating they will do whatever possible to block any of his nominations

pretending like this guy is supposed to be calm cool and collected while they try to smear him as some alcoholic rapist is idiocy, when everything prior points to the opposite
Old 09-28-2018, 03:04 PM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
The kind of temperament capable of answering direct yes or no questions about prior drinking habits without lashing out and responding by asking the same question back to someone who hasn’t been accused of drunken sexual assualt by a doctor.
for someone who claims to have watched all 9 hours you mustve been checking a text or something when he answered the question with an emphatic no multiple times before that specific person asked it AGAIN
Old 09-28-2018, 03:05 PM   #32
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Nice post uh oh. Fuck these libtard snowcucks. 98% of all rapes are women trying to get child support money from the biased court system.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 03:06 PM   #33
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I prefer Captain Morgan with Gingerale.

But only the Canadian Gingerale.

LOL pink panther.

I do live here, however don't follow politics and could careless. Whether we like it or not shit isn't going to change unless WE the PEOPLE over throw the government and I don't see that ever happening in my lifetime.

BUT I'm prepared with plenty of firearms and ammunition and Chyeah's bunker.
bro u got to stop being this stupid. lol. ur an adult. u have children and a wife. educate yourself.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 03:07 PM   #34
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Nice post uh oh. Fuck these libtard snowcucks. 98% of all rapes are women trying to get child support money from the biased court system.
agreed
Old 09-28-2018, 03:07 PM   #35
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
I LIKE BEEER!!!!
DONT YOU LIKE BEER?

Judge Kavanaugh; how many beers do you think is too many?

IDK. WHATEVER THE CHART SAYS. HOW WOULD I KNOW? BY THE TIME IVE HAD TOO MANY I CANT REMEMBER MUCH OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT IVE NEVER GOTTEN DRUNK ENOUGH TO NOT REMEMBER THINGS!

Ooook. Judge Kavanaugh; what evidence do you have?

MY SELF WRITTEN ACCOUNTS OF WHAT HAPPENED. THEYRE PRACTICALLY VIDEO FOOTAGE OF MY EVERY SINGLE DAY. LOOK AT THEM! NOTICE HERE I WROTE ‘I DIDNT ATTEMPT TO RAPE ANYONE TODAY’ HOW MUCH CLEARER CAN I BE?!?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 03:08 PM   #36
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

sigh honesltt jeff buel isn't ser 2 be kangaroo justice.. if he rape. then dar is not good... if he dies he dies- ivan drago, bb qualm iz dos

how does mark bluestein and jeffrey donna revive his kmage of a supérenme justin if he isn't willing 2 take acshon.... is he a virg3n? or what tbh

honestly.... he reptile in white guy body.... sag with guy name probably jeff.... idk if ford is ready 2 fight a dragon in toe to toe combat... i wonder how long tongue iz
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 03:08 PM   #37
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

What about the chick who had a train run on her by dude and his pals?
philosophy.
Old 09-28-2018, 03:09 PM   #38
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
bro u got to stop being this stupid. lol. ur an adult. u have children and a wife. educate yourself.
I tell myself I will pay more attention to politics but then get bored. I TRIED to watch that shit, but unlike Dull Boy who sat for 9 straight hours watching closely, I couldn't bare any more then 7 minutes before stopping it and continuing on with life.

Bores me but you're right. I really should pay closer attention to politics.
Old 09-28-2018, 03:11 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
What about the chick who had a train run on her by dude and his pals?
thats the one who claims she was raped at a party but not by him.

she claims she saw him at those parties, and said she saw him waiting in line to a bedroom to bang a chick who was probably roofied inside.

unless this is another new accuser with a gofundme im unaware of who is having her flights booked as we speak by democrats
Old 09-28-2018, 03:13 PM   #40
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Good point. Lot of money in the “false accusations” field, huh?
Real lucrative field
philosophy.

Tags
stop saying usoa, we are the usoa