Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-28-2018, 09:02 AM   #1
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future
Default Kavanaugh Vs Ford

I watched all 9 hours live yesterday. Any of you catch this?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 09:04 AM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

my friend watched whole shit yesterday too she was hooked

didn't peep....her husband was pissed off saying they were hammering kav and babying her
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 09:13 AM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

just another retarded witch hunt

i peeked here and there and caught "highlights"

the goofiness is they're pushing him on ohh your innocent why no fbi investigation? pretending like the investigation can happen over night when in reality everyone knows he's innocent of the charge and all the investigation will do is push his confirmation past midterms when they might have a shot at voting him down

politics is ghey

if i was trump i'd say oh you don't like my impeccable kavanaugh nomination? fuck him. I NOMINATE DAVID DUKE INSTEAD

and just turn on a 180 and be the evil guy they want him to be lmao
Old 09-28-2018, 09:50 AM   #4
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Free bill Cosby fuck these hoes
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 09:55 AM   #5
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Peeped a good bit of it and have been following all week parts of it. I think both sides are getting both too much love and hate from each side. Nothing definitive from either to really say for sure who is lying.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 10:09 AM   #6
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

If Adrenochrome wasn't mentioned, I'm not interested.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 10:16 AM   #7
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

The vote is happening now.

A Supreme Court judge is supposed to be bipartisan and Kavanaugh has presented himself as that until yesterday. Yesterday he was vehemently anti-democrat, and went as far as to say that he was being conspired against. He responded to legitimate questions about his drinking habits by questioning the people questioning him about their drinking habits.

I do think Democrats are trying to stall so they can gain an advantage in votes during the midterms.

That doesn’t matter, though. That’s politics. What matters here is that Ford seems credible. Democrats are asking for more investigation. Republicans want it pushed through now because they know this is their opportunity to get a Republican partisan judge on the Supreme Court.

There’s NO way from a moral stance that Kavanaugh should be voted in as a Supreme Court judge FOR LIFE before there’s an investigation into legitimate accusations. If Ford hadn’t been credible then it would be a different story.
Old 09-28-2018, 10:29 AM   #8
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

I need to start watching the news
Old 09-28-2018, 10:50 AM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post

A Supreme Court judge is supposed to be bipartisan and Kavanaugh has presented himself as that until yesterday. Yesterday he was vehemently anti-democrat, and went as far as to say that he was being conspired against. He responded to legitimate questions about his drinking habits by questioning the people questioning him about their drinking habits.

I do think Democrats are trying to stall so they can gain an advantage in votes during the midterms.

That doesn’t matter, though. That’s politics. What matters here is that Ford seems credible. Democrats are asking for more investigation. Republicans want it pushed through now because they know this is their opportunity to get a Republican partisan judge on the Supreme Court.

There’s NO way from a moral stance that Kavanaugh should be voted in as a Supreme Court judge FOR LIFE before there’s an investigation into legitimate accusations. If Ford hadn’t been credible then it would be a different story.
is he not being conspired against? you said yourself the democrats are trying to stall so they can gain an advantage, prominent democrats said prior to and after kavanaughs nomination they will do anything possible to block any of trumps appointments.

as for the drinking questions, he answered them time and time again. from the little i seen he was peppered over and over with the same questions, do you drink until you black out? have you ever drank until you passed out? etc. how many times is he supposed to say no. which he did. painting it like he just threw his hands up and said UHH DO YOU??? is false.

i don't think ford seems credible. its literally he said she said from 36 years ago. all of which is coming on the heels of the metoo movement where men can be torn down on nothing but accusations of "wrongdoing".

its all malarkey. i almost hope that kavanaugh gets voted down today, and trump nominates an even harder right leaning WOMAN. just to see what nonsense the democrats can throw at her.

and again i hate that the left has gone so goofy in the past few years that i seem like a right wing republican retard. i just want everything to go back to normal so i can go back to talking about the free market and abolishing the federal reserve in places where no one cares to hear it.

larry sharpe for governor of NY
Old 09-28-2018, 10:55 AM   #10
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post

The Ghost of Merrick Garland thinks McConnell and Co. can go fuck themselves.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:15 AM   #11
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

i watched for 40 minutes yesterday and this dude cried for 20 and yelled for 10. people get oversentenced and wrongly sentenced every day. regardless of what actually happened, if he can't deal with a glorified job interview i dont see how he can be one of the most powerful judges in the country

as far as the truth goes i saw him dodge way too many easy to answer questions, seemed like a dumb move

also lindsey graham is the devil
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 11:19 AM   #12
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

mr white house the only one making sense today
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 11:38 AM   #13
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Left taking advantage of an accusers spotlight =/= accusers accusations being leftist attack
Old 09-28-2018, 11:39 AM   #14
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

cac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant future

Fuck them
cac lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 11:39 AM   #15
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
i watched for 40 minutes yesterday and this dude cried for 20 and yelled for 10. people get oversentenced and wrongly sentenced every day. regardless of what actually happened, if he can't deal with a glorified job interview i dont see how he can be one of the most powerful judges in the country

as far as the truth goes i saw him dodge way too many easy to answer questions, seemed like a dumb move

also lindsey graham is the devil
100 emoji
Old 09-28-2018, 02:15 PM   #16
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Word to the question dodging and political opportunism =/= conspiracy. Feels like the Clarence Thomas shit all over again in an age where sexual assault claims are taken more seriously (and there was more on Thomas than there is on Kavanaugh)

Lot o softball yes/no types that were danced around, but Kavanaugh has to know that he won't make it in without a republican majority and that's not particularly safe after the midterm so anything that isn't 'end this now' is way off message

Jeff Flake is now pushing for an FBI investigation so we may get even more drama
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 02:32 PM   #17
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Flake won’t (presumably) vote yes on the floor, but voting yes to sending it to the floor.

Grassley ends the session based on an archaic rule of these meetings being held under 2 hours. He did this as the democratic leader and senior member of the committee was trying to ask Flake about his intentions. Grassley told her there was a, ‘gentleman and ladies agreement’ to have further investigation into the accusations. Hardly a honorable hearing or decision.

Kavanaugh clearly demonstrated a temperament unfit of someone who should be appointed to a life long seat on the Supreme Court. He dodged questions and outright lied about his drinking habits, according to his classmates, one of whom is a republican who said she felt the need to say something after hearing Kavanaugh lie to the committee regarding his regular drunkenness.

Last edited by dull boy; 09-28-2018 at 02:35 PM.
Old 09-28-2018, 02:39 PM   #18
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Guilty or not dude doesn’t carry himself like a Supreme Court justice
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 02:47 PM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i'm curious as to the temperament one should have when you are being slandered to such an extent that the majority of media gets to portray you as some attempted rapist on the accusation of a single woman from 36 years ago when you were both minors.

all of this after you have already been vetted by the powers that be and passed everything with flying colors, and have an excellent professional record that makes you more than qualified for the job you have been nominated for.

but word guilty or not he sure acted a boob eh?
Old 09-28-2018, 02:48 PM   #20
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I agree Destroyer.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
stop saying usoa, we are the usoa