Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2018, 01:49 PM   #41
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
has anyone mentioned the recent discovery that we cannot and will not ever be able to put a human on the moon as per NASA's recent admission ? basically proves we never landed on the moon.....fucked up shit
Aren't we actually in the middle of attempting to teraform Mars within the next 20yrs? And try to colonize it. Ghost can u link that article? I heard about it but haven't read anything on it yet.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 01:55 PM   #42
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 02:07 PM   #43
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't like that guys attitude how he just walks the fuck away at the end. But I'm aware of the radiation belt and that mankind has never went beyond that. Idk how accurate that is im no NASA employee, but it's interesting I'll have to look in to this more.
Old 04-09-2018, 02:19 PM   #44
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

bro....what do you mean youre aware that mankind has never went beyond that

???

right off rip this should have you questioning the original moon landing

unless you already were
Old 04-09-2018, 02:38 PM   #45
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

So the boot print Neil Armstrong pictures are fake?

No way... I've been lied to my entire life.

I thought E.T. was based on true story.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 02:56 PM   #46
Elemental P

Quote:
bro....what do you mean youre aware that mankind has never went beyond that

???

right off rip this should have you questioning the original moon landing

unless you already were
I am questioning it. I never said I believe the moon landing happen when they said it did. I just stating I remember reading and hearing people like Michael Tsarion talk about how we never went past the Van Allen belt, as far as how accurate all this is I can't honestly say. But yea everything is suspect. However I do believe shit like the Hubble's images and other satellites do exist and have taken pictures of space etc. I don't think every image NASA produces is fabricated, maybe altered in some ways more than others but if we were having this conversation back when people were Taught that earth was flat it'd be different.

It's difficult to discern fact from fiction when you're reared in a system that likes to you daily. Winners write the history books.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:00 PM   #47
Ghost1

fair
Old 04-09-2018, 03:06 PM   #48
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

You can literally bounce lasers off mirrors that have been placed on the moon.

Don't even fucking start me, I swear.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 03:13 PM   #49
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

@Elemental P yeah bro, I'd definitely love to hear more.

The reason I brought up Hinterkaifeck is that it is a perfect example of my thought process on these types of subjects. Many years ago a whole family was violently slaughtered on a farm in a place called Hinterkaifeck in Germany. The case was never solved. It is a case that has been offered up to new detectives and law enforcement agencies for many years in an effort to finally get it solved. A few years back, it was deemed "unsolvable" as too much time has passed and there's no solid evidence available.

It's like the basis for The First 48, the best chance of solving a crime is within the first 48 hours after it was committed. Most of the stuff being debated that is hundreds or thousands of years old will have "proof" that should be questioned.

For any crime you start first with motive. This is why I think that the Moon Landing is a great subject for controversy. During that time, having the technology to make it to the moon would have gained much fear and respect from other countries.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 03:14 PM   #50
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
You can literally bounce lasers off mirrors that have been placed on the moon.

Don't even fucking start me, I swear.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:21 PM   #51
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post

The reason I brought up Hinterkaifeck is that it is a perfect example of my thought process on these types of subjects. Many years ago a whole family was violently slaughtered on a farm in a place called Hinterkaifeck in Germany. The case was never solved. It is a case that has been offered up to new detectives and law enforcement agencies for many years in an effort to finally get it solved. A few years back, it was deemed "unsolvable" as too much time has passed and there's no solid evidence available.

It's like the basis for The First 48, the best chance of solving a crime is within the first 48 hours after it was committed. Most of the stuff being debated that is hundreds or thousands of years old will have "proof" that should be questioned.

For any crime you start first with motive. This is why I think that the Moon Landing is a great subject for controversy. During that time, having the technology to make it to the moon would have gained much fear and respect from other countries.
Read this shit in that dude from IDTV's voice (Joe Kenda, I think his name is?) and nearly nodded off at my desk, LMAO. Shit was instant, bro lol!
Old 04-09-2018, 03:35 PM   #52
Elemental P

Quote:

My first question to you is have you listened to Cooper's MYSTERY BABYLON SERIES before? You know of him, but not sure if it's cuz his book (is main exposure). Cause if you're up to par with that Babylon series I can start from the beginning... Where basically there have always been a group of smarter humans (idk if the alien conspiracy shit is true with this that's a whole other topic) but that these specific groups of people like Freemasons, the Rose Cross Order, etc have actually been doing this shit from the start of time. Stanley Kubrick Space Odyssey is actually "their" beliefs and ideas of how mankind evolved, and why there's a special group privy to this "sacred knowledge". Also, in the book The Ultimate Frontier, they mentioned it was a group of people known as the Hyksos actually architect the great Pyramid (not build it themselves). Building the great Pyramid wasn't slave labor per se from what I read, more of a job, like people building the Hoover dam. But yeah I might make a new thread to stop flooding this one
Old 04-09-2018, 03:37 PM   #53
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

@Amen lol word, bro. I can't lie I just read it again and legit yawned.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:44 PM   #54
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
My first question to you is have you listened to Cooper's MYSTERY BABYLON SERIES before? You know of him, but not sure if it's cuz his book (is main exposure). Cause if you're up to par with that Babylon series I can start from the beginning... Where basically there have always been a group of smarter humans (idk if the alien conspiracy shit is true with this that's a whole other topic) but that these specific groups of people like Freemasons, the Rose Cross Order, etc have actually been doing this shit from the start of time. Stanley Kubrick Space Odyssey is actually "their" beliefs and ideas of how mankind evolved, and why there's a special group privy to this "sacred knowledge". Also, in the book The Ultimate Frontier, they mentioned it was a group of people known as the Hyksos actually architect the great Pyramid (not build it themselves). Building the great Pyramid wasn't slave labor per se from what I read, more of a job, like people building the Hoover dam. But yeah I might make a new thread to stop flooding this one
Honestly, P... I've heard of the guy before, but I think the most I researched on him happened after I watched Zeitgesit. Just like you mentioned earlier, there's some BS in Zeitgesit as well as some interesting shit. I wanted to get some more insight after watching it because so many conspiracy type documentaries are BS. If you've researched the JFK Assassination, you already know that there's like 10,000 different people that DEFINTELY did it in every documentary.

I know Cooper discussed the freemasons heavily. but once you start getting so deep into all of these secret orders, it gets so convoluted and possibly nonsensical. I generally end up losing interest. It's pretty much what happened to me with the Assassin's Creed series and why I was basically done after the first game lol.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:45 PM   #55
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

We need Chyea's expertise for confirmation on all of these conspiracy theories.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:54 PM   #56
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Honestly, P... I've heard of the guy before, but I think the most I researched on him happened after I watched Zeitgesit. Just like you mentioned earlier, there's some BS in Zeitgesit as well as some interesting shit. I wanted to get some more insight after watching it because so many conspiracy type documentaries are BS. If you've researched the JFK Assassination, you already know that there's like 10,000 different people that DEFINTELY did it in every documentary.

I know Cooper discussed the freemasons heavily. but once you start getting so deep into all of these secret orders, it gets so convoluted and possibly nonsensical. I generally end up losing interest. It's pretty much what happened to me with the Assassin's Creed series and why I was basically done after the first game lol.
Origins was dope fyi.

also, I think now that the Earth is a flat plane inside of a globe of some sort. I am also starting to think that geocentricism might be right. More on this to come.

I mean...if this is a they live/ the matrix sort of thing, then that makes perfect sense. It is all about us.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 04:04 PM   #57
Elemental P

Quote:

See what bothers me though about all these different orders (there's over 100s supposedly) is some we're legit. I mean think about it like this, the pioneers of mankind such as Plato, Socrates etc etc were actual Adepts of these occult groups. Most of mankind's most intelligent people were in these types of orders, which supposedly date back to Sumerian. And that these "group of genius people" are trying to guide mankind etc or w.e

But it makes me wonder just how accurate is some of their beliefs if the smartest guys throughout history were a part of these orders... also a lot of Luciferian philosophy (basically Gnosisim) or the worship of knowledge, was their main source of worship, all the Pagan mythology etc is just symbolic of the worship of knowledge ..... according to some the stuff I read.
Old 04-09-2018, 04:06 PM   #58
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post

I mean...if this is a they live/ the matrix sort of thing, then that makes perfect sense. It is all about us.
I find both of those concepts to be accurate on a metaphorical level. Not that I wouldn't love dodging lizard alien's laser blasts in bullet time whilst wearing cool shades, I'm just sayin...

It's about being sheep and not paying attention while they control us.

I like Watchmen for similar reasons. There are reasons why the public can't know certain things. Ignorance truly is bliss on so many levels. Look at the amount of people who believe that God himself handpicked Trump to be president and look at the number of rappers who used to consider Trump a role model but jump on the hate wagon now. It's easy to control the masses.
Old 04-09-2018, 04:12 PM   #59
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
See what bothers me though about all these different orders (there's over 100s supposedly) is some we're legit. I mean think about it like this, the pioneers of mankind such as Plato, Socrates etc etc were actual Adepts of these occult groups. Most of mankind's most intelligent people were in these types of orders, which supposedly date back to Sumerian. And that these "group of genius people" are trying to guide mankind etc or w.e

But it makes me wonder just how accurate is some of their beliefs if the smartest guys throughout history were a part of these orders... also a lot of Luciferian philosophy (basically Gnosisim) or the worship of knowledge, was their main source of worship, all the Pagan mythology etc is just symbolic of the worship of knowledge ..... according to some the stuff I read.
It's all about perspective, P. Nothing during those times could prepare people for the age we live in now. Imagine some of those niggas being on Facebook now lol. People like Phillip K. Dick and Gene Roddenberry actually predicted the future better than say, Nostradamus. However, there's the fact that they were "much closer to the future" than guys like Nostradamus.

Also, there's the theory that much of technology was actually influenced by sci fi itself. Several generations have grown up wanting tricorders and lightsabers, etc.
Old 04-09-2018, 06:07 PM   #60
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

It all comes back to what Jesus represents.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
armbar gamgam tapout, armbar gamgam tapout?