Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2014, 03:54 PM   #1
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

the economy of language really does invoke zygote and his mechanical algorithm when he'd write. no bad thing. just naturally asks the question of whether or not you have a soul. i jest. the allusion of the intoxicated shift/amethyst line was clever. examining the morality of a fictional universe's anti-hero and the surrounding cast of characters in the play is a novel idea. also a reimagined narrative. not reimagined, more like rehashed. i thought, at times, you were going to delve into speaking more on WE, using the object of a sermon as a crooked mirror or skewered looking glass to consider ourselves. ultimately, i don't think you did that. i don't know why you wrote this. it was insipid, if i'm honest. but if i can't personally see the point in it, i understand that doesn't mean it's without merit. similar to the amethyst line i mentioned previously, i enjoyed parts of this, but on the whole, it was bland and unappetizing. perhaps i've missed a greater insight or design of the sermon. or not. you can write, i just wasn't feeling this.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote