Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Art of Writing League > AOWL Season 8 Archive

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2018, 02:53 PM   #41
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBhZ8gCgfg0
Old 03-08-2018, 04:06 PM   #42
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Yep
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 07:49 PM   #43
Problumatic

Battle Record: 0-1

Problumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant futureProblumatic has a brilliant future

We can really just push the champ match back and i’ll take anyone who wants to sub in..I can have the verse done by tomorrow’s deadline if they can?
Problumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:03 PM   #44
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

@Problumatic: You might right about who will be the last ones left. A tournament or league takes more than just matches to keep it going and interesting for participants over a period of time. Pretty sure @Mr. J can attest to that even tho at the start I felt he was even more critical than I was and maybe even out of line with some of it. But at the moment this is legit how I feel and I kind of understand him more now, sucks that Nick never replied to me either. In terms of the mag I've also wanted to contribute in order to maybe keep the interest up for myself as well as hopefully outsiders to the league to enjoy the work Inno put into the vid but nothing was thrown my way even tho he seemed to be up for it, so yeah. Shit like this piles up until motivation and inspiration is gone along with it. It's what kills tourneys and specially leagues in the long run.

Unless I see some improvements I'm going to look at what can be done to maybe get someone else to host it next time around. I mean, everyone can put up battles every week. That's the absolute minimal effort to keep something going but for people to take interest there needs to be more than minimal effort. That's the case with me and maybe a few others as well. Or I'm just being a cunt which I probably am. Regardless, it is what it is in my case at least.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 03-08-2018 at 09:14 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:21 PM   #45
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
@Problumatic: You might right about who will be the last ones left. A tournament or league takes more than just matches to keep it going and interesting for participants over a period of time. Pretty sure @Mr. J can attest to that even tho at the start I felt he was even more critical than I was and maybe even out of line with some of it. But at the moment this is legit how I feel and I kind of understand him more now, sucks that Nick never replied to me either. In terms of the mag I've also wanted to contribute in order to maybe keep the interest up for myself as well as hopefully outsiders to the league to enjoy the work Inno put into the vid but nothing was thrown my way even tho he seemed to be up for it, so yeah. Shit like this piles up until motivation and inspiration is gone along with it. It's what kills tourneys and specially leagues in the long run.

Unless I see some improvements I'm going to look at what can be done to maybe get someone else to host it next time around. I mean, everyone can put up battles every week. That's the absolute minimal effort to keep something going but for people to take interest there needs to be more than minimal effort. That's the case with me and maybe a few others as well. Or I'm just being a cunt which I probably am. Regardless, it is what it is in my case at least.
Would you like to take over?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 11:12 PM   #46
Candy
Sell Her

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
..approve, no i will not take over peace brosef..

Last edited by Candy; 03-11-2018 at 05:12 AM.
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 11:30 PM   #47
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
I could definitely help out. Maybe next season we could do it together or something? The next 4 weeks are going to be hectic for reasons I won't disclose but after that I'm more free to help out with anything that has to do with the mag, topics and so on. I would have loved to say I could do more right now but that might be dumb if there's a possibility of me not being able to follow it through.

That said tho, I am appreciating the work you do and making this a possibility, big ups for that. Just saying there might be improvements as well in order to keep people like Mr. J and so on around for longer so it won't die down as much here and there. I could be wrong but it's worth a shot to try some new things at least like being more consistent with the drop date of the mag and so on.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 03-08-2018 at 11:36 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 03:32 PM   #48
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

I feel you man I aint got much time now either... im just hopping in and out just dropping verses and checking the chat thread from time to time... hopefully I will get some more time in a couple weeks and be able to post more... don't know though my fucking life is in sorts right now if you feel me... but good for you @Objective trying to get more interest in the league that's a real bonus point in my book...
Old 03-10-2018, 10:15 PM   #49
Candy
Sell Her

Old 03-10-2018, 10:21 PM   #50
Candy
Sell Her

Old 03-10-2018, 10:36 PM   #51
Candy
Sell Her

Old 03-11-2018, 12:55 AM   #52
Candy
Sell Her

youtube
carriebickmore
crush
Old 03-11-2018, 01:21 AM   #53
Candy
Sell Her

Last Man Standing

----------------
TOTAL RECALL
----------------

==============================

Alice in Wonderland

==============================

Last edited by Candy; 03-11-2018 at 01:28 AM.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:51 AM   #54
Candy
Sell Her

KILL HER

---===---

---===---

is it perfect

WOKE

*CLIMAX*

WOKE 0woke2

*victim*

Last edited by Candy; 03-11-2018 at 03:25 AM.
Old 03-11-2018, 03:26 AM   #55
Candy
Sell Her

!?BONKERS?!

ASLEEP

Last edited by Candy; 03-11-2018 at 03:43 AM.
Old 03-11-2018, 04:07 AM   #56
Candy
Sell Her

IRON SKY 2018
helium
..movies too much in life of i dream..

hi hitler

which sport is on

finger to my lip victim asleep woke

purchase own face at football game

Last edited by Candy; 03-11-2018 at 05:01 AM.
Old 03-11-2018, 05:06 AM   #57
Candy
Sell Her

BABY bubber bunkers

shot
Old 03-11-2018, 05:18 AM   #58
Candy
Sell Her

Old 03-11-2018, 05:26 AM   #59
Candy
Sell Her

Old 03-11-2018, 05:35 AM   #60
Candy
Sell Her

what does the color blue taste like