Battle me then
Saila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 08:09 AM   #22
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saila View Post
Well, that goes without saying.

Allen, it's like little Johnny who got a Turtles skateboard for Christmas, telling Tony Hawk he can't skate for shit. Ya get me.

You and him are horrid. I've read shit from both of you. And 'shit' is very apt. How about I put you both in your place. I'll fuckin embarrass you, with ya dated styles. But criticism is fine, as long as you're better than me, I'll take your negative comments with a pinch of salt.
Sigh...Usually I'll let people like you be because debating with you would mean I'd have to do something, and I don't like doing stuff. Sadly for you, you caught me in a generally productive mood so I'll ether you back to where you came from because honestly I'm pissed. Not at you, but when I was mod I would delete eyesores like this so the writers wouldn't have to struggle through a man poem written by egotistical, tea sipping, soccer loving faggots who think they're so dope so they drop two pieces in one day and feeds nothing else, well, because ALPHA.
See now you have an ego because all the vets who used to hate you are gone now on your home site and of course you didn't leave, because you're a faggot, and the newbs saw your join date and was like "yeah, he's gotta be good. he's been here forever." They were wrong, but after awhile your ego grew and you said to yourself, "I'm gonna post on netcees because I'm the lead guy. Nd they better not call me lazy. My mom called me lazy once. ONCE. ALPHA."

Well, you were wrong.

Since I'm buddhist I don't really care but, I hope you die of aids you fat fuckin, "I ain't lazy, you lazy. battle me bruh" BETA. #ripstrikta

If you get the urge to respond back, just punch yourself in the face.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 08:17 AM   #23
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

@Zenland salute

I wanted to type something out explaining what a cornball he was but it wasn't worth it

Golf clap
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 08:27 AM   #24
Saila

Saila is an unknown quantity at this point

You mad? That's bad Karma

Lead guy? I'm not the lead guy. I don't know who you think I am, and I also think you should reconsider your idea of how to 'ether' somebody. Because what you just did ...isn't it.

See, I don't care what negative comments you make. You're mistaking me for somebody who gives a fuck. I just ask for honest constructive criticism because after all, nobody is ever perfect, and to elevate in your craft is never a bad thing.
You must think you look clever in front of your flock of sheep. You must think that because you can google intelligent words, your trailer park vocab might just get you into the 'netcees menza club'. You must think that you weren't actually ever wrong, and that because your lap dancer mother told you to 'chase your dreams', that THIS site is where you should stop running. But you shouldn't. You don't run shit other than your mouth with your google vocab. Lol @ tea sipping. How original. You do actually realise that your remedial country consumes more tea than any other, bar China. And that 'soccer' is a retarded Americanism for a game called FOOTBALL, where we actually use our feet? No, of course you don't, because in your country, you think football is a game where you use your hands. The clue is in the name you silly hillbilly. Didn't you ever learn these things in school? Or was it because your teachers were too busy trying to stop you from trying to self harm with your circle of paper and your rubber pencil?

I voted on battles by the way. Not had chance to feed OMs yet, but then again, you don't need my opinion, and what's more, I'm apparently in the midst of being 'ethered' back to where I came from. Sheesh
Old 03-04-2014, 08:28 AM   #25
Saila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
@Zenland salute

I wanted to type something out explaining what a cornball he was but it wasn't worth it

Golf clap
Hey, are we going to battle? I'd enjoy punching that Dick Tracy moustache off of your face. It'll be fun. Don't be a pussy now.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:32 AM   #26
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
You mad? That's bad Karma

Lead guy? I'm not the lead guy. I don't know who you think I am, and I also think you should reconsider your idea of how to 'ether' somebody. Because what you just did ...isn't it.

See, I don't care what negative comments you make. You're mistaking me for somebody who gives a fuck. I just ask for honest constructive criticism because after all, nobody is ever perfect, and to elevate in your craft is never a bad thing.
You must think you look clever in front of your flock of sheep. You must think that because you can google intelligent words, your trailer park vocab might just get you into the 'netcees menza club'. You must think that you weren't actually ever wrong, and that because your lap dancer mother told you to 'chase your dreams', that THIS site is where you should stop running. But you shouldn't. You don't run shit other than your mouth with your google vocab. Lol @ tea sipping. How original. You do actually realise that your remedial country consumes more tea than any other, bar China. And that 'soccer' is a retarded Americanism for a game called FOOTBALL, where we actually use our feet? No, of course you don't, because in your country, you think football is a game where you use your hands. The clue is in the name you silly hillbilly. Didn't you ever learn these things in school? Or was it because your teachers were too busy trying to stop you from trying to self harm with your circle of paper and your rubber pencil?

I voted on battles by the way. Not had chance to feed OMs yet, but then again, you don't need my opinion, and what's more, I'm apparently in the midst of being 'ethered' back to where I came from. Sheesh
Dude, did you punch yourself in the face?
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 08:34 AM   #27
Saila

No, I punched you in your ego.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:16 AM   #28
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

So this all happened because Sails got butthurt over Zenland not liking one line in the piece?

Get over yourself OP. And feed some pieces.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:18 AM   #29
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey, are we going to battle? I'd enjoy punching that Dick Tracy moustache off of your face. It'll be fun. Don't be a pussy now.
wowzers
Old 03-04-2014, 09:21 AM   #30
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But he isn't a prize. They didn't win him. If anything, he 'won' the right to lead the pack.
And 'elite' refers to a superior group or organization of people. He's neither or. Not to mention the extra syllable at the start of 'elite', fucks up the flow.

If you'd of written this, and used the replacement you just gave, I'd of fed it and said, "that nonsensical set of words you just strung together there for the sake of rhyming, ruined that bar" That's what I'd of said.
See, I don't mind constructive criticism - but being pedantic about two words you clearly can't improve on yourself - I do mind.

Thanks for (evidently) giving enough of a fuck to make it an issue though. It's greatly appreciated.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:28 AM   #31
Saila

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
So this all happened because Sails got butthurt over Zenland not liking one line in the piece?

Get over yourself OP. And feed some pieces.

C'mon now, don't be like that. My wrong side isn't a nice place to be.

I'm not bothered if I get constructive crit. It'd be foolish to not be accepting of that. I just don't like negativity when the said negativity giver is being pedantic for the sake of it. Oh, and I extensively fed 2 battles earlier, with the same attitude as I received from Zenland. I'm assuming that's how you do it round here?

Hush, stop shaking like a shitting dog and accept my callout you big girls blouse.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:33 AM   #32
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

I found Saila's homesite

www.freepost.org
Old 03-04-2014, 09:37 AM   #33
Saila

I don't have a 'site'. Stop stalking me you weirdo. Jeez
Old 03-04-2014, 09:39 AM   #34
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
I found Saila's homesite

www.freepost.org
Dammit, i tried to open that link split, now i just feel dumb. Thanks man
Old 03-04-2014, 12:41 PM   #35
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, that goes without saying.

Allen, it's like little Johnny who got a Turtles skateboard for Christmas, telling Tony Hawk he can't skate for shit. Ya get me.

You and him are horrid. I've read shit from both of you. And 'shit' is very apt. How about I put you both in your place. I'll fuckin embarrass you, with ya dated styles. But criticism is fine, as long as you're better than me, I'll take your negative comments with a pinch of salt.
If you sign up for the topical league I will give you an ego check you'll never forget.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:48 PM   #36
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

30 line horror core battle which just happens to be my specialty pussy

I already got 12

Drop first so u don't get to duck this verbal hacksaw to ur juggulAr fagggot
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:59 PM   #37
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

i am God here. post on
Old 03-04-2014, 01:34 PM   #38
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Lol
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:37 PM   #39
Saila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
30 line horror core battle which just happens to be my specialty pussy

I already got 12

Drop first so u don't get to duck this verbal hacksaw to ur juggulAr fagggot
30 lines? Who writes verses 1 bar short? You fucking retard you need to learn to count. Go set it up. Deadline is 1 hour. Bring your pre-written verse lol
Old 03-04-2014, 01:53 PM   #40
Saila

I can hear you scribbling away from here. Hurry the fuck up you cock jockey. I seen that shitty verse in your pic battle. Not only are you ridiculously terrible at writing, but you look like the anorexic lovechild of Tom Selleck & Amy Winehouse. Jesus!!

Tags
comments better than op, obv beta