Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-27-2023, 04:34 PM   #21
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Post the Ultimate Warrior gift where he's shaking the ropes
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 04:35 PM   #22
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
WHAT?
Lmao
Old 04-27-2023, 04:36 PM   #23
kungfugrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
@Spree
Your quick asks to clarify, or mis-understandings, or stfus have prompted successivly better streamlined jabs.

As you see, the rough draft was for Kung and LGI.
Your uninformed simplistic battle-mind thought it may be yet another pharaoh nonsensical spam, so rather than reading you blindly asked for elab...

When served with a 5 point bullet style retort, the likes of which only a 39 year old editor/writer could have ever properly served you (after [sorry] Spamming too much)...

Lol, the following (Expected @this point) "cry for more",..LOL from SPREE COME ON GUYS

Resulted in 5-6 Battle Lines where I of course both Ride&Jab u, like Blue&Lars...
AND a quick refercence link for 30 slang names of firearms....oh wait that's a big word for Spree -- GUNS.
Guns bro. Let's bring some week 2 guns who cares how old the subject is.

But I digress.
From now on any1 who doesn't think I'm good
Or anyone who doesn't comprehend a (short/ non-rambly) post that I make

Will be ignored. Put to the side. Dealt with later on the dockett when things are more dead. Or forever ghosted.
Right @Ghost1

ANYTHING TO ADD KUNGFUGRIP????
I'd like to add that I didn't read a word of that

Next question please
Old 04-27-2023, 05:56 PM   #24
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
I'd like to add that I didn't read a word of that

Next question please
You read it and you loved it.
Ate it up like Frac's jock you wish would come back and tease you.

Lol.
'Cord link for Fri/Sat? Kung you can post the link tomorrow.
No one but you want to fuck with me or chat so
Either way no loss

HOL awaits your thesis Kung if you're bored.
Tttys
~
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 02:21 AM   #25
kungfugrip

I'm bored but only because u new kids are too nice. Text should be a nuclear warzone. Commence.
Old 04-28-2023, 04:56 AM   #26
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm bored ... Commence.
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...526#post833526
Old 04-28-2023, 05:17 AM   #27
Pharaohs Army
Banned

@kungfugrip
started keying a wack "shock-value" diss verse for you....
But decided it's better that HOL post the reference. It's just a better idea.

Here was the opener tho
(just joking AROUND @LGI...also assuming you may be an alias). That particular slur is for the rhyme aspect, and relates to the Race/Sexuality reference.
Opener:

kung think's im too nice; look @ my pic i shoot dice; i'm white not a "spook" like LGI
Old 04-28-2023, 12:42 PM   #28
kungfugrip

Ok, whatever you say, guy with brain damage on an internet message board
Old 04-28-2023, 07:09 PM   #29
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Ok, whatever you say, guy with brain damage on an internet message board
pfffft

few mins a day on weekdays

sure a few hours-long weekend netcee binges but like

i key barz & write too
& vote & feed & roast so

yeah brain damage lol....watch me in my prime
dismissing larz & kung like they are a fucking BORED BACKDROP FOR A BACKUP PLAN WHEN IM INTOXICATED AND NOT BUSY LOLLL

internet message board?
This is a top writing site and a few here (at least in time) will appreciate the fact that I started backing up my shit-talk and GrammarPhoneticRants with a little quality feedbak and audio drops ROUGH DRAFTS BITCH (eh some ain't bad)....

Still bored with you Kung

At this point I just fed the site in <2 HRs so like, LINK OR BYE TIL MONDAY? LOL YOU PROLLY DONT EVEN HAVE THE DC LINK YOU FUCKING TROLL LOSER./...GOT BOOTED SO FAST AND THEY DONT EVEN APPRECIATE YOUR LAME HUMOR
!
~
Old 04-28-2023, 07:13 PM   #30
Pharaohs Army
Banned

**Post meant for OM chat**

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 04-28-2023 at 07:16 PM.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:58 PM   #31
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Yo Pharaoh I love you man but you saying you're mentally healthy is a barefaced lie.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:47 PM   #32
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Yo Pharaoh I love you man but you saying you're mentally healthy is a barefaced lie.
Lol.
Appreciate the nod wit,
and how we can mix a little semi-troll/discuss with some nostalgic histories or current vote-strategies...
My ego did need a little compliment so...might slap it on OM chat for my motivation w/ Spree's prompts...

That said, regarding the mental health...
I mean it's all relative my Foxy Friend...
As I told Bags, in 2016 it was a bunch of psychotic spamming and failed trolling/satire...
Whereas now, nearly 7 yrs later, I have simply absorbed/practiced and improved, and my (certainly slightly manic Netcees Binge) MAY LOOOOK, L OL...LOOK. Crazy. To you. And others. Maybe even to most. Just nuts and an "episode" that's lasted all Spring.
I'd just offer to you that the spams are more honed now, some quality mini-roast practices....Spree/Zelph/Kung/Lars/1 of my 2 track producers are teaching me how to cut the fat/be succinct so yeah,,,,
Other than some weekend substances and slight 5-15% mania on those nights? == Pretty fucking fine bud, mentally. If you take my word. Lol. Holding down the job (albeit overqualified waste of analytic potential?)...Decent to the family & a few friends...
Lotta psycchotic looking posts or Obvious race/sexuality-baiting R CLEARLY rough drafts to garner reactions &keep the place live/popping a bit since NBL started.

~End Rant of Justification for 3Personalities&Bipolar~
Old 04-28-2023, 09:11 PM   #33
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

You do you bro.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 09:13 PM   #34
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
You do you bro.
Um.
Yes...trying.
I mean I do wanna stop dude.
emcee's ego too big and HoL has none. so like
they make me do all the work

ur ri1ght im a fucking nutjob

watch out though i might key your abstract request 2nite
even tho it was to larz

if u havent noticed it's all about me, Fox