Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-25-2018, 02:02 PM   #81
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
^ this is true tho for sure

the left is fucked because no one can get on the same page for the bigger cause, its wack and everyone is over it
word we are pretty much in agreement then
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:04 PM   #82
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
its not an inevitability of what we know from the past, but an inevitability of what is occurring in the present. if you can't feed your family and yourself, and you lack what is needed to survive, you are willing to do what is needed to change that.

we all are living a life of debaucherous luxury, to such an extent that at 2 pm (or 11 am) on a tuesday we can sit and have this discussion through the marvels of the internet before deciding what type of diet we have for lunch. our options at entertaining ourselves are endless and we all live a life where we don't fear for it.

so we have to actively seek things to be upset about because it is human nature to find the faults in things. since our lives are so magnificent we are literally having a discussion about "the ruling elite" preying upon the fear of innocents and distilling it into a drug to keep their reptilian hearts ripe with youth and vigor

i mean come on lol
you speak like middle class and up america is the entire world or like there isnt a shit ton of natural disasters child trafficking and war happening right now, like at least two of those three can't directly be attributed to powerful people?
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:09 PM   #83
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
ok yes......but......not speaking on anyone itt cuz I wont pretend to know how informed anyone is but.....shouldn't we be making efforts to educate people about more tangible discrepancies in the democratic process and socioeconomic disparity before diving into obscure issues that are little more than ideas at this stage?
yes for sure but didnt this only come up because the same solution to all of our problems would also be the solution to this problem
Old 09-25-2018, 02:10 PM   #84
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
knuck wants all the smoke lmaooooooooooo

lost a good friend over a heated argument about him not vaccinating his kid like i give a fuck if boofs half ass liberal self gets mad at me and adds me to his white people diss track
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:14 PM   #85
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
you speak like middle class and up america is the entire world or like there isnt a shit ton of natural disasters child trafficking and war happening right now, like at least two of those three can't directly be attributed to powerful people?
im speaking on revolution doggie. when the people of a government overthrow that government. even lower class america lives the lavish life as well. the government gives them food and shelter. stop it. you have to want to fail to actually fail in america.
Old 09-25-2018, 02:25 PM   #86
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Threads getting weirder and weirder.

From child abductions, torture and rape to Vaccinations.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:32 PM   #87
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
yes for sure but didnt this only come up because the same solution to all of our problems would also be the solution to this problem
yes....im just arguing that maybe blood drinking lizard pedophiliac elite might not be the best vehicle to lead the charge lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 09-25-2018, 02:37 PM   #88
boof

Quote:
im speaking on revolution doggie. when the people of a government overthrow that government. even lower class america lives the lavish life as well. the government gives them food and shelter. stop it. you have to want to fail to actually fail in america.
this is where you lose me bro

first off being america-centric again when this is a global discussion, ignoring all of the current destitute countries who's peoples situations you cannot classify as lavish on any historical scale

and even if we stay in america, being dependent on the government to give you food and shelter is not lavish, and it is most certainly looked at as failure. you are tripping. and it is still remarkable that you cannot imagine even one of the countless situations that can land you in that predicament by little to no fault of your own
Old 09-25-2018, 02:39 PM   #89
boof

Quote:
yes....im just arguing that maybe blood drinking lizard pedophiliac elite might not be the best vehicle to lead the charge lol

lmao but like really though if its true then it SHOULD BE wtf holy shit lets goooooo that is scary as fuck what are we doing
Old 09-25-2018, 02:43 PM   #90
Ghost1

LMFAO if its true its horrifying agree lol
Old 09-25-2018, 02:50 PM   #91
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
this is where you lose me bro

first off being america-centric again when this is a global discussion, ignoring all of the current destitute countries who's peoples situations you cannot classify as lavish on any historical scale

and even if we stay in america, being dependent on the government to give you food and shelter is not lavish, and it is most certainly looked at as failure. you are tripping. and it is still remarkable that you cannot imagine even one of the countless situations that can land you in that predicament by little to no fault of your own
again i was talking about revolution as in revolting against the government. obviously there is no global government. so speaking on some uprising on a global scale makes 0 sense, to what i was speaking on.

also failure is death. no one should be dependent on the government. the fact you can be, shows you how great our system is, even if like you i can pick it apart. granted we would be picking apart different things.

also landing in predicaments through no fault of your own is life, but no predicament in america is too large to overcome. you just have to sacrifice all the luxuries you are afforded to better your situation. but you have to actually accept that there are luxuries you are afforded to do so.

but word i don't care about other countries, unless america has a direct effect on their suffering. like yemen for example, but my solution isn't to help them, its to stop fucking them in the first place.

nowhere in my thought process is their elites kidnapping and torturing children with the end goal of extracting adrenaline from their blood and drinking it for supernatural powers though. if that what you guys want to continue to discuss have at it i guess lol
Old 09-25-2018, 02:54 PM   #92
Ghost1

no predicament in America is too large to overcome? lol that's a lofty claim
Old 09-25-2018, 02:56 PM   #93
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder if our grandchildren will debate whether or not the world is run by reptiles
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:58 PM   #94
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
no predicament in America is too large to overcome? lol that's a lofty claim
it depends on your definition of overcome, assuming we're using things that are actually likely to happen

i mean if you get framed for a string of murders you didnt commit in texas, than yea, good luck. but im speaking from reality. whats a predicament that can actually happen that can't be overcome?

i think even asking that answers it
Old 09-25-2018, 03:04 PM   #95
Ghost1

well if youre defining overcome as simply being alive then yea I guess...lol wtf kinda shit is that?
Old 09-25-2018, 03:07 PM   #96
boof

Quote:
also failure is death. no one should be dependent on the government. the fact you can be, shows you how great our system is,
anywhere in your thought process anything about how maybe this is the result of a nefarious motive and not so much a great symptom of... the government of the richest country in the history of the world that gives temporary crumbs to people through convoluted hoops instead of just requiring their employers pay them enough to not necessitate it?
Old 09-25-2018, 03:09 PM   #97
boof

Quote:
well if youre defining overcome as simply being alive then yea I guess...lol wtf kinda shit is that?
lmao
Old 09-25-2018, 03:13 PM   #98
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Present a scenario you cant overcome in america that isnt death?
Old 09-25-2018, 03:16 PM   #99
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
who said bags sux now in tags LOOK AT ME KING

whoever looking for bags to write a paragraph about the lizard elite drinking chyeahs blood thru a tinfoil chalice may feel free to write it themselves?

u pussies could never be bags cuz u don't want that heat from the board. PUT SUM SPECK ON BAGS NAME U COWARDS.
I did not do this.

I would however, ask you again to answer the question, Anthony:

The adrenal gland produces the chemical, the drug. This is scientific fact.

MK Ultra existed. Fact.

Child pedolphile/slavery rings exist. Fact.

Is the Adrenochrome theory at least not plausible?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 03:17 PM   #100
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
I asked you another question as well.....Did you glance over it?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bags sux now, eat shit libtards, nc 'braintrust', ncgs need they live glasses, no fair no fair - pet cemetery, obstinacy, score is bags alias