Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-25-2018, 12:45 PM   #61
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Essentially the solution to elite power abuse would be a grass roots political movement founded by the poor and middle class collectively

Attempting to spark that movement w black helicopter theories is misguided
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 12:47 PM   #62
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

the only way to change anything is through violence you fools

but you're too preoccupied with the extravagance of life to care

and you shouldn't because life is great
Old 09-25-2018, 01:02 PM   #63
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Essentially the solution to elite power abuse would be a grass roots political movement founded by the poor and middle class collectively

You know me to be a reasonable man Anthony. Let me ask you....of all the disapperances of children in this country....is my theory at least plausible?

If you do not know my whole theory I will Elab.

Lemme know
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 01:03 PM   #64
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
the only way to change anything is through violence you fools

but you're too preoccupied with the extravagance of life to care

and you shouldn't because life is great
Srs question: am I wrong for expecting more of you?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-25-2018, 01:11 PM   #65
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:

And on a super serious note: what do you know of the 7 shepherds and 8 principal men?

Perhaps I have said too much.
Old 09-25-2018, 01:16 PM   #66
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Srs question: am I wrong for expecting more of you?
srs question, elaborate

i assume you misunderstand what i am stating?
Old 09-25-2018, 01:22 PM   #67
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

if you need me to elaborate in turn

that french fagazhoul voltaire put it best.

"History is filled with the sound of silken slippers going downstairs and wooden shoes coming up."

meaning the soft elites will eventually be overtaken by the poor hardened downtrodden masses. so while we all complain about boogeymen and make them into the fake monsters we need them to be for us to find a grievance that doesnt exist, when shit gets bad enough they will be violently overthrown, as they've always been.

there is no such thing as a peaceful revolution, the only way anything changes is through violence.
Old 09-25-2018, 01:28 PM   #68
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:

"History is filled with the sound of silken slippers going downstairs and wooden shoes coming up."

meaning the soft elites will eventually be overtaken by the poor hardened downtrodden masses. so while we all complain about boogeymen and make them into the fake monsters we need them to be for us to find a grievance that doesnt exist, when shit gets bad enough they will be violently overthrown, as they've always been.

there is no such thing as a peaceful revolution, the only way anything changes is through violence.

Well said. And I feel you. Srs question: if you were to tear it down what would you build in its place? Stated otherwise, if you used violence to uprise, how would you prevent it from happening against you eventually?
Old 09-25-2018, 01:36 PM   #69
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:

poor peoples campaign exists just needs the numbers

also wasn't there an entire thing about trump going after these people we're talking about? wasn't there a coup of sorts inside the fbi right after the inaugaration? i know the right likes to brag about it all the time. but i thought it might have actually had a little bit of merit

and does ashton kutcher actually go after these traffickers or has he been mid character for 6 years
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 01:39 PM   #70
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:

i feel like assuming they're not as bad of boogeymen because if they were then the violent revolution would have already happened is pretty convenient for the boogeymen. i also feel like leaving revolutions up to inevitability based on what you know of the past is a pretty good way of breaking that trend
Old 09-25-2018, 01:43 PM   #71
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You know me to be a reasonable man Anthony. Let me ask you....of all the disapperances of children in this country....is my theory at least plausible?

If you do not know my whole theory I will Elab.

Lemme know
my point wasn't really that I do or don't believe in this particular theory/topic....I haven't researched it at all to say definitively....my point was more so that if we recognize that uniting the mass public to stand against elite tyranny is the necessary solution then so too we should recognize that the effort to do so will be less likely to succeed if it is spearheaded by ideas that are popularly perceived as conspiracy theory bullshit...... it will be more difficult to get people on board and it will be easier for the opposition to crush any minor uprising for the same reasoning as to questionable content in the message.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 09-25-2018, 01:44 PM   #72
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Well said. And I feel you. Srs question: if you were to tear it down what would you build in its place? Stated otherwise, if you used violence to uprise, how would you prevent it from happening against you eventually?
its an impossibility. human nature deems it so.
Old 09-25-2018, 01:50 PM   #73
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
poor peoples campaign exists just needs the numbers

also wasn't there an entire thing about trump going after these people we're talking about? wasn't there a coup of sorts inside the fbi right after the inaugaration? i know the right likes to brag about it all the time. but i thought it might have actually had a little bit of merit

and does ashton kutcher actually go after these traffickers or has he been mid character for 6 years
right. that's the thing tho.....get the people backing that......instead of stuff like this....too many weird niche avenues of concern keeping the populace divided instead of forming as one.

an yea idk trump has gotten behind some really weird shit along the way...his anti vaxxer stance seemed crazy to me but when I thought about it for a minute it makes perfect sense for someone who wants to slash funding to the CDC lol......an yes I know ur an anti vaxxer please I want no static LOL.
Old 09-25-2018, 01:52 PM   #74
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

anti vaxxers with kids should kill themselves
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 01:53 PM   #75
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
i feel like assuming they're not as bad of boogeymen because if they were then the violent revolution would have already happened is pretty convenient for the boogeymen. i also feel like leaving revolutions up to inevitability based on what you know of the past is a pretty good way of breaking that trend
its not an inevitability of what we know from the past, but an inevitability of what is occurring in the present. if you can't feed your family and yourself, and you lack what is needed to survive, you are willing to do what is needed to change that.

we all are living a life of debaucherous luxury, to such an extent that at 2 pm (or 11 am) on a tuesday we can sit and have this discussion through the marvels of the internet before deciding what type of diet we have for lunch. our options at entertaining ourselves are endless and we all live a life where we don't fear for it.

so we have to actively seek things to be upset about because it is human nature to find the faults in things. since our lives are so magnificent we are literally having a discussion about "the ruling elite" preying upon the fear of innocents and distilling it into a drug to keep their reptilian hearts ripe with youth and vigor

i mean come on lol
Old 09-25-2018, 01:53 PM   #76
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
anti vaxxers with kids should kill themselves
knuck wants all the smoke lmaooooooooooo
Old 09-25-2018, 01:53 PM   #77
boof

Quote:
it will be more difficult to get people on board and it will be easier for the opposition to crush any minor uprising for the same reasoning as to questionable content in the message.
but that's the whole reason the idea of a nutjob tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist was created in the first place

that's the same reason they make fictional blockbusters about topics that start coming to light

what we need is more open dialogue about the shit without alienating people. more nuance in planting seeds and persistent challenging of ideas in like casual civil situations.
Old 09-25-2018, 01:56 PM   #78
Ghost1

who said bags sux now in tags LOOK AT ME KING

whoever looking for bags to write a paragraph about the lizard elite drinking chyeahs blood thru a tinfoil chalice may feel free to write it themselves?

u pussies could never be bags cuz u don't want that heat from the board. PUT SUM SPECK ON BAGS NAME U COWARDS.
Old 09-25-2018, 01:57 PM   #79
boof

Quote:
right. that's the thing tho.....get the people backing that......instead of stuff like this....too many weird niche avenues of concern keeping the populace divided instead of forming as one.

^ this is true tho for sure

the left is fucked because no one can get on the same page for the bigger cause, its wack and everyone is over it
Old 09-25-2018, 02:01 PM   #80
Ghost1

Quote:
but that's the whole reason the idea of a nutjob tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist was created in the first place

that's the same reason they make fictional blockbusters about topics that start coming to light

what we need is more open dialogue about the shit without alienating people. more nuance in planting seeds and persistent challenging of ideas in like casual civil situations.
ok yes......but......not speaking on anyone itt cuz I wont pretend to know how informed anyone is but.....shouldn't we be making efforts to educate people about more tangible discrepancies in the democratic process and socioeconomic disparity before diving into obscure issues that are little more than ideas at this stage?

Tags
bags sux now, eat shit libtards, nc 'braintrust', ncgs need they live glasses, no fair no fair - pet cemetery, obstinacy, score is bags alias