User Tag List

Old 06-19-2018, 04:03 PM   #301
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

You said so in your post before that one.

Quote:
Like you’ve convinced yourself you’re actually better than most/any/all others?
That's what I was getting at. Seems you are struggling to accept yourself and you haven't. You are feeding your ego.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 04:06 PM   #302
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Like the true concept of love. I think from convos we’ve had/you had my relationship with my wife is as true as love and a spiritual connection as a relationship can get and cherish the fuck out of it and feel extremely lucky and you don’t seem to know that feeling or understand the sacrifices in life that situation requires

So in my mind our idea of love is different somehow, so I’m not sure your journey to loving yourself or maybe a better way to put it is you’re feeling of being content with yourself and/or future is different from mine or someone else’s. Not that hour idea of love is bad, or wrong, just more catered to your opinion on it
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 04:08 PM   #303
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Also, makes sense why you beef with diode often.

Seems you are comparing yourself to him and don't want to be the lesser of a person when in reality - you shouldn't give a fuck.

Both of you are from 2 different walks of life. Another man's success or successes should never be your concern or envy. Focus on your own success or successes, dude. You allow your ego to get the best of you.
Old 06-19-2018, 04:11 PM   #304
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Like the true concept of love. I think from convos we’ve had/you had my relationship with my wife is as true as love and a spiritual connection as a relationship can get and cherish the fuck out of it and feel extremely lucky and you don’t seem to know that feeling or understand the sacrifices in life that situation requires

So in my mind our idea of love is different somehow, so I’m not sure your journey to loving yourself or maybe a better way to put it is you’re feeling of being content with yourself and/or future is different from mine or someone else’s. Not that hour idea of love is bad, or wrong, just more catered to your opinion on it
A wise man once told me, love yourself before anyone. Because if you can't love yourself, you won't love anyone else. You will just have the "IDEA" of love that's preached in society. And your relationships will suffer.
Old 06-19-2018, 04:12 PM   #305
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:

well yes obv our journeys to self realization and love will be different......obv?
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 04:13 PM   #306
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Also, makes sense why you beef with diode often.

Seems you are comparing yourself to him and don't want to be the lesser of a person when in reality - you shouldn't give a fuck.

Both of you are from 2 different walks of life. Another man's success or successes should never be your concern or envy. Focus on your own success or successes, dude. You allow your ego to get the best of you.
Like I said before that post, more of a feeling of what is important to be beneficial to society. I don’t feel like need to argue with him to feel personally superior, I feel the need to challenge his self worth that I believe is inflated and a cancer to society. That is not a good way to look at things, but is how I look at things. My shitty outlook on how life should be lived is more the cause of my battle with myself, not a need to be better or similar to specific people I see as “perfect” or close to it.
Old 06-19-2018, 04:15 PM   #307
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
well yes obv our journeys to self realization and love will be different......obv?
Yeah but I’m just saying that might be a point of confusion for anything I’m saying to you. I feel most of what you’re saying but some of it isn’t relevant to my views so feel the need to point out areas like that. Cus I have issues
Old 06-19-2018, 04:16 PM   #308
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Again, why do you care, tho?

How's challenging someone else self worth benefiting you aside from just inflating your ego?
Old 06-19-2018, 04:22 PM   #309
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah but I’m just saying that might be a point of confusion for anything I’m saying to you. I feel most of what you’re saying but some of it isn’t relevant to my views so feel the need to point out areas like that. Cus I have issues
the Greek outlined 7 types of love that seem pretty logical to me and might help you to see the type of love im referring to ... it refers to familial love and love of your spouse also which is where youre seeing our point of contention.....but I haven't been referring to either of those forms of love.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...e-7-types-love

philautia is the one im referring to....and you did accurately identify the negative portion of it but there is a positive version that can be achieved also.
Old 06-19-2018, 04:24 PM   #310
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
the Greek outlined 7 types of love that seem pretty logical to me and might help you to see the type of love im referring to ... it refers to familial love and love of your spouse also which is where youre seeing our point of contention.....but I haven't been referring to either of those forms of love.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...e-7-types-love

philautia is the one im referring to....and you did accurately identify the negative portion of it but there is a positive version that can be achieved also.
Word never heard of that, will check it out
Old 06-19-2018, 04:26 PM   #311
Ghost1

ideally you would attempt to achieve all of them and become super saaiyin love master 99

ideally
Old 06-19-2018, 05:56 PM   #312
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
ideally you would attempt to achieve all of them and become super saaiyin love master 99

ideally
like b.b. rite
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:02 PM   #313
Ghost1

obv
Old 06-19-2018, 10:53 PM   #314
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

Quote:
obv
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:16 AM   #315
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

I’m dying

Some of y’all weird af
And need friends
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:36 AM   #316
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

vic put me to work @Hush

im hungry

i have an interview at harrahs here on the beach..but nigga

im used to the hustle

Last edited by El Muffin; 06-20-2018 at 09:49 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:40 AM   #317
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Thought you had a connect down there? Ain’t you home?

Hush don’t know anyone outside of his block
Old 06-20-2018, 09:52 AM   #318
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

i wouldnt speak on anything you dunno

that is NOT the case, trust me. I know this for a fact

yeah idk if he could fwm now..im just reaching.

and i do have a connect ..but..logistics..make it..umm..

not enticing at the moment...

AT THE MOMENT

Last edited by El Muffin; 06-20-2018 at 09:58 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:54 AM   #319
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Oh in the other thread I thought you meant a deal with someone there. You must’ve meant your dude from Fargo country
Old 06-20-2018, 10:34 AM   #320
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

I would hate myself too if I was fat white and ginger
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amen & muff 4ever, amen gets therapy w bags bicep, amen wife dick gets wet, compliment roast?, diode ur insecurity is showing, inno bigger tits thn amen wife, orc yassssss! - knuck, thks4 servn bags - medi, youre welcome pussy, zelph is beautiful