Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default The boy needs to drop them lbs

@bags @Diode etc

Need resources(exercises, recipes, motivational books/speeches, advice)

As I said in the other thread my biggest problem is not having time to do long gym sessions, and snacking. Also I need to stop relying on caffeine from soda and sugary coffee drinks. Bags was a fat shit once so curious what you did to initially curb bad habits.
~RustyGunZ~ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 04:15 PM   #2
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Get that shit out of your house for one
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 04:22 PM   #3
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

He will say the Macros bullshit.

Fuck all of that but it worked for him LOL.
@boof for vegan advice.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 04:40 PM   #4
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Get that shit out of your house for one
Yeah man I always act like I won’t buy more and I do. Shits a problem lol. Honest addiction.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:42 PM   #5
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

I mean even if you can do 2 hours a week in the gym you'll make progress . In my experience its just try be more organized. There is loads of healthy recipes out there. Just try make sure you got the right food around. Try make it as convenient as possible. I always batch cook a couple dishes so it ain't a ball ache when it comes to needing something quick.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 04:45 PM   #6
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

For straight weight loss macros are less important than caloric deficit. Bags reads a lot of books and my knowledge is probably outdated but that's what works/worked for me. Just download the Myplate app and track your calories. It'll ask your height weight and age, then give you caloric goals for losing 1 to 2 pounds a week. Then just portion control and track everything.

There's no magic answer for this. It's really simple and annoying. Just eat less and do more. Stay committed.

For dropping bad habits just sit back and realize you're a slob and start hating yourself into it. That's what I did/am doing.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 04:58 PM   #7
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Self discipline is key. Portion control. Good & healthy foods. Stay away from junk and the fatty greasy shit.

Dead ass, this mexican laborer at my job is fucking ripped. Him and I were talking because I was eating some faggot salad type shit today and he laughs and says, man come lift with me, I eat 10 tacos a day and have less fat on my body then you do. And I don't have fat just not on some body biulding lean type shit. I'm fairly cut but could be better I guess. He's just fucking jacked... It's funny. Dude is a NPC competitor and shit.

I think the metabolism has a lot to do with how food is processed and shit. I have a pretty quick one but his must be god speed because I know for a fact I'm not going to be as lean as he was eating w/e the fuck I want.

Last edited by Amen; 05-08-2018 at 05:01 PM.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:09 PM   #8
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

WHats your metabolism like?

Answer me that and I can tell you what to do and/or how to improve your metabolism which in turn will allow me how to tell you how to lose weight and/or gain muscle if that’s what you’re looking for.
@Knucklehead
imna smoke this flocka, reword some shit n drop
GUDELJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 05:20 PM   #9
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUDELJ View Post
WHats your metabolism like?

Answer me that and I can tell you what to do and/or how to improve your metabolism which in turn will allow me how to tell you how to lose weight and/or gain muscle if that’s what you’re looking for.
@Knucklehead
I’m not sure what terminology exactly to use in regards to metabolism but I believe mine is relatively fast? I have been eating pretty fucking terribly for a long time and am still pretty small compared to a lot of people I know. Like I legit don’t think I could psychically eat more or worse at this point and I seem to have peaked at 260. Went from 230 to 200 after dropping alcohol, then shot to 250 in about 6 months after I quit dipping/was more house locked with the kid and have just gained 10’the last 7 months. So I think if I can get myself off salty/fatty snacks and soda I’ll drop a ton of weight just from that.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:21 PM   #10
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Hahahah tag slayed me
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 05:28 PM   #11
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol amen got here quick shocker

Smh

An word to pancake an Des

Caloric deficit is all that matters for weight loss...I count macros for overall health and to build and maintain lean muscle mass

If u just want to lose weight like Des said don't buy the garbage and don't have it in your house...then u won't have to option to indulge

Personally I think the gym is a necessity for a few reasons....skinny is cool...but skinny w muscles is cooler...but aesthetics entirely aside you can eat more junk if u exercise...which will help your sanity

When I very very first started I had no info and didn't research anything..... I ate 3 small means a day and did 90min of cardio 5 days a week. I lost 60lbs in 6 months. It was a fucking nightmare.

For your goals tho eliminating junk and being consistent with low calorie food options will be all that's necessity to lose weight.

I can talk alot deeper on this subject but I think u just need to get started with a small adjustment and get going.....make more changes and adjustments as you go and start to feel/look better
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 05:30 PM   #12
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

You can speed up and slow down your metabolism by gradual caloric increases and decreases but it takes a few months before changes occur and you should probably be adjusting you eating habits when your metabolism is shifting anyhow.....you don't want to really be eating on a deficit for more than 3montjs at a time

Again tho all this is way more advanced than you need to even be worried about at this stage imo
Old 05-08-2018, 05:37 PM   #13
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

@Ghost1 @PancakeBrah

Would that app pretty much guide me as much as I need for what to eat/how much or is there any good tips/readings to go with that
Old 05-08-2018, 05:39 PM   #14
Ghost1

I use myfitpal....it's the same thing tho...basically will tell u howuch calories are I'm whatever u ate.....u need to figure your TDEE and then eat 400 Cal's less than that....the app will help u calculate
Old 05-08-2018, 05:43 PM   #15
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Hahahah tag slayed me
Brraaap
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 05:48 PM   #16
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

@Knucklehead

Yeah they say you gain a lot of dad body weight during the early years of your child, especially if the mother loves to eat.

Now for your metabolism:

Personally, I eat whatever the hell I want but I usually tend to remain consistent with healthy eats such as grilled chicken, sweet potato, fish, rice etc....aside from the fact that it’s mostly healthy, it speeds up my metabolism and makes me feel better. It’s true when they say you are what you eat. Eating healthy gives you healthier shits, which also in my case, helps me shit about 7-10x a day on average.

Recently i haven’t been working out or eating too good because of a change in work scheduling. Been eating out a lot (fast food, restaurants), and haven’t been to the gym in about 3 weeks almost. BUT I naturally have a super fast metabolism so I’m still shitting around 5-6x a day which prevents me from gaining as much fat as I would if I shat like 1-2 times a day.

What I would recommend for YOU!:

1. Try meal prepping, cut out unneseccry snacking and consumption of soft drinks and juices. Strictly water, and COFFEE! Coffee is a natural detox/laxitive, but only if you keep it black. The more sugar and cream you add is when it becomes unhealthy for you.

2. For breakfast (depending on how much time you have) try making yourself some low sugar oatmeal and even throw in some egg whites if you want protein. Personally, I have no time in the mornings, so I buy jimmy dean delights (turkey sausage bowls, turkey sausage croissants, turkey sausage English muffins) (all with egg whites) high in protein, low in fat BUT it’ll have a little more sodium in it which is expendable if you tolerate your eats the rest of the day.

3. For your meal preps, start with like 2 a day, if you start working out then you can increase it to 3-4 depending on how hard you exercise and what your goals are. You can also replace one of those meals with a sugar/fat free protein bar (mission1, quest).

4. You have a kid so I know it’s hard, but try and get good sleep. I get abou 6 hours a night, which is good. If you have a 9-5 type job you can probably aim for 8+.

5. Get your wife onboard. You’re more inclined to actually keep up with healthy habits if your significant other is doing it with you and is being strict with it.

6. Unban all my banned accounts
imna smoke this flocka, reword some shit n drop
GUDELJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 06:00 PM   #17
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Zelph stupid, lol.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:44 PM   #18
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

since cutting weight for my match on a strict diet i've rebounded with slovenly eating and drinking and have been completely unable to get my weight back to normal. still down at match weight.

idk maybe i have a tapeworm

this is even with being laid up 3 weeks with a dislocated finger and torn lcl

WHAT I'M SAYING IS HIT THE MATS, JUNIOR
Old 05-08-2018, 06:45 PM   #19
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Where’s the video?
Old 05-08-2018, 06:45 PM   #20
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Where’s the video?
i had set it to cut audio and it didn't cut audio so i have to find out why not and then i have to reupload it to YT and honestly it isn't a priority

Tags
amen eats fgt salad, ames toss a fgt salad santiago, fagcestry.com-cake, thx 4 analysis cake- no1