Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2020, 01:15 AM   #21
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
I felt a similar way through the first 20-30 minutes of the video, but the entire video covers a broad range of topics. I personally think the second half is way better than the first.

You're the dumb motherfucker that is ASSUMING WHAT IS ON THE VIDEO

YOU AINT EVEN WATCH IT DUMBASS

Again, feel free to debate me. What specifically did he say was false?

All of you are coming in here trying to say shit, yet cant even say what you disagree with!

Fuck outta here before you get embarrassed
LOL. The only embarrassing thing about this is that I’m wasting my time replying to you. I’ll say this as flat out and directly as I can. You’re a moron. I was more educated than you in middle school (and have since then gotten a JD from one of the best universities in the world). I’ve actually practiced civil rights law for years, pro bono. I actually do this shit for a LIVING. You couldn’t embarrass me on a single topic on the planet, and certainly not this.

I don’t know you from Adam. But, anyone that watched that video (and I actually watched a fair amount of it) and believed a single word of it is a moronic sheep. That includes you. Wal Mart backwards is Mart(ial) Law? The Republican Party now is the the party that supports civil rights because in the 1860’s it was the progressive party? Do you know anything about US history?

That video is one of the stupidest examples of conspiracy theory gibberish I’ve ever seen. There wasn’t a single cogent point made in it.

You’re embarrassing yourself by posting it and repeatedly defending it. Do yourself a favor: buy a library card, learn to read, and check out some actual sources that know what the fuck they’re talking about. In the interim, shut the fuck up.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 01:19 AM   #22
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Everything I post does numbers. I'm polarizing and controversial.
Full of yourself much?
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 01:20 AM   #23
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Stopped reading after "YOU DIDNT WATCH THE VIDEO AT ALL".

You clearly can't read either, seeing as how i KNEW there were going to be idiots like you, who CANT MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS, can't think for themselves, and cant help but spew hatred. I posted a disclaimer for dumbasses like you to just move right along. But look at you, can't wait to coon for whitey.

I used "woke" and the writing style to catch attention. Everything I post does numbers. I'm polarizing and controversial. People will open a coop battle/thread before a steve fox one, and I'm fucking new here.

And you black? This video was specifically made to help you out, and you can't even bother to open it. You the type of nigga to have nothing but white friends. You said it yourself, a COON. Uncle ruckus ass nigga. Shucking and jiving.

You ain't even black, just some white boy posing as a nigga. Fuck you and everything you stand for.
Actually no, people who've seen me in pics or have pic battled me will tell you I'm a black guy. @Ghost1 would refer to me as an Uncle Tom lmao @bold.

"This video was specifically made to help you out" = "I think every black person's experience is the same". lol like you know anything about me or what I do offline. Son talking 'bout "think for yourself", while posting and hiding behind the words of another man. You're a follower, not a leader. Pipe down

Quote:
I don’t agree with EVERYTHING he says, but he is 100% right about the majority of what he says in this video, especially as it pertains to current events. Always do your own research.
what the fuck does this mean?

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z

Last edited by Steve Fox; 06-04-2020 at 01:25 AM.
Steve Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 01:23 AM   #24
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
LOL. The only embarrassing thing about this is that I’m wasting my time replying to you. I’ll say this as flat out and directly as I can. You’re a moron. I was more educated than you in middle school (and have since then gotten a JD from one of the best universities in the world). I’ve actually practiced civil rights law for years, pro bono. I actually do this shit for a LIVING. You couldn’t embarrass me on a single topic on the planet, and certainly not this.

I don’t know you from Adam. But, anyone that watched that video (and I actually watched a fair amount of it) and believed a single word of it is a moronic sheep. That includes you. Wal Mart backwards is Mart(ial) Law? The Republican Party now is the the party that supports civil rights because in the 1860’s it was the progressive party? Do you know anything about US history?

That video is one of the stupidest examples of conspiracy theory gibberish I’ve ever seen. There wasn’t a single cogent point made in it.

You’re embarrassing yourself by posting it and repeatedly defending it. Do yourself a favor: buy a library card, learn to read, and check out some actual sources that know what the fuck they’re talking about. In the interim, shut the fuck up.
LMAOOOOO how ironic you assume I believe everything said in the video.

Your statement about repubs is FALSE. He never said "the R party supports civil rights because it was the progressive parry" LINK ME BITCH. SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS. When did he say that? You can't cuz you are manipulating his words! He explained the history of the republican party and how it was started by a black majority. That is a FACT. He brought that segment up because most black people don't even know why they are democrats, or how the party started. That is a FACT. YOU SHOULD KNOW if you aint bullshitting.

The walmart shit was one of the weakest things he said.

You aint even touch on the POINT OF THE VIDEO. The important shit was ALL AFTER THOSE POINTS. THE CURRENT EVENTS.

That's what I'm saying, you tryna formulate a final opinion of the restaurant based on the outside decor, bitch you aint even LOOK at the menu or get ya food yet!

If this is a waste to you, then get the fuck. Immediately. I'm only tryna discuss this with those with an open mind, and an attention span longer than 20 fucking minutes.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 01:25 AM   #25
Coop

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Full of yourself much?
I'm simply confident in my abilities and my intelligence.
Old 06-04-2020, 01:29 AM   #26
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Fox View Post
Actually no, people who've seen me in pics or have pic battled me will tell you I'm a black guy. @Ghost1 would refer to me as an Uncle Tom lmao @bold.

"This video was specifically made to help you out" = "I think every black person's experience is the same". lol like you know anything about me or what I do offline. Son talking 'bout "think for yourself", while posting and hiding behind the words of another man. You're a follower, not a leader. Pipe down
Bitch, just watch the video. If you were to watch it from beginning to end, you would see how misguided you are RIGHT NOW.

Why would I think every black person's experience is the same? How did i even IMPLY that? You shouldn't be allowed to vote on battles, your reading comprehension is F+ on a good day. You the type of nigga that will pray on another black person's downfall. You the type of nigga who will watch floyd get murdered, and say the COPS being treated unfairly.

You're a disgrace, and every post you make in here is CLUTTERING IT UP, and impeding the ability to get good info to people that need it.

Now get the fuck out the thread and dont say shit unless you're going to watch the video.
Old 06-04-2020, 01:37 AM   #27
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:

I used "woke" and the writing style to catch attention. Everything I post does numbers. I'm polarizing and controversial. People will open a coop battle/thread before a steve fox one, and I'm fucking new here. What number alias you on? How long you been here? You irrelevant fuck

What this thread is really about.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 01:39 AM   #28
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
I don’t need to spend 3 hours listening to the psycho babbling on the street corner about the New World Order and God’s Second Coming to know he’s an idiot. 10 minutes of him shouting “I’m smart, I’m soooooooo smart!!!!!, I’ve been up three days straight, adderal is awesome, I’m a purple fuckin dragon!!”
shots fired @Sinacog

Last edited by sral; 06-04-2020 at 03:35 AM.
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 01:39 AM   #29
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bitch, just watch the video. If you were to watch it from beginning to end, you would see how misguided you are RIGHT NOW.

Why would I think every black person's experience is the same? How did i even IMPLY that? You shouldn't be allowed to vote on battles, your reading comprehension is F+ on a good day. You the type of nigga that will pray on another black person's downfall. You the type of nigga who will watch floyd get murdered, and say the COPS being treated unfairly.

You're a disgrace, and every post you make in here is CLUTTERING IT UP, and impeding the ability to get good info to people that need it.

Now get the fuck out the thread and dont say shit unless you're going to watch the video.
Nobody cares about your "wokeness". Nobody is going to watch that garbage. Your implications of "This is made for you" is literally that, but you're too pussy to say it. Again, you don't know me.

I typically wouldn't pray on another black person's downfall, but you're an exception, because you seem very exceptional. Nobody here cares about your niggernomics or whatever shit you're talking about. The thread DOA once you put "woke" in it unironically.

The only "good info" we'll get is hearing you forgot how to log in or post.

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z
Steve Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 01:41 AM   #30
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Fox View Post
Nobody cares about your "wokeness". Nobody is going to watch that garbage. Your implications of "This is made for you" is literally that, but you're too pussy to say it. Again, you don't know me.

I typically wouldn't pray on another black person's downfall, but you're an exception, because you seem very exceptional. Nobody here cares about your niggernomics or whatever shit you're talking about. The thread DOA once you put "woke" in it unironically.

The only "good info" we'll get is hearing you forgot how to log in or post.
People already watched it. So, you're wrong.

Are you a united states citizen? THEN THE VIDEO IS FOR YOU DUMBASS. You hung up on the black shit simply because i mentioned it catered to a black audience. THE MESSAGE IS FOR EVERYONE.

Thread DOA but you still in this bitch cooning.

WHY ARE YOU STILL IN THIS THREAD

Old 06-04-2020, 01:41 AM   #31
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm simply confident in my abilities and my intelligence.
You shouldn't be.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 01:43 AM   #32
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Witty View Post
You shouldn't be.
Get you some confidence. Your girl will finally start loving you for it.

Now, if you have nothing substantial to say, get the fuck. You literally are only in here to berate & troll. I ain't here for it. Scram
Old 06-04-2020, 01:47 AM   #33
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

I can’t even lie, I didn’t care to watch this, but Walmart / Mart(ial) Law is some DNA type palindrome wordplay waiting to happen and I’m not with that ish.
Old 06-04-2020, 01:56 AM   #34
Coop

I see how this gonna have to go. I'ma have to break it down for you lazy bitches who refuse to watch. I'm willing to do that because if you end up opening your eyes I've potentially saved your life. No bullshit. I'm the only person in this thread who did not come in on some negativity hating shit. Think about that. Immediately nothing but vilifying me, for doing something I KNOW will help someone. This was predicted. Yall are PREDICTABLE. and BORING. It's still my duty to raise awareness, and fuck you if you against that.

I'll just start throwing out indefensible points, one at a time. ANYBODY give me proof otherwise or justifiable reason.

Once you realize you CANT provide reason or justification, and once you realize i hit you with 20 fucking facts in a row you THOUGHT you disagreed with, but you can't refute, maybe you'll take interest.

Here's the first one:

1) Someone tell me why some police are destroying their own cars, breaking into businesses, instructing rioters of what to graffiti on the walls, supplying bricks to the protesters, and destroying their supplies like water/medical help????

Video proof starts at 1:06:10

Last edited by Coop; 06-04-2020 at 02:08 AM.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:30 AM   #35
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

I would be interested in hearing @Zelph’s take on it as a former cop/white person.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:53 AM   #36
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty cool that Coop is an actual fucking retard
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 03:55 AM   #37
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
Pretty cool that Coop is an actual fucking retard
What a surprise. Another motherfucker who looks like he has the confederate flag tattooed on his ass.

You gonna contribute anything of worth? Or just be worthless?
Old 06-04-2020, 03:58 AM   #38
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bro I’m not American. I hope it all works out for you in the end
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 03:58 AM   #39
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
Hey bro I’m not American. I hope it all works out for you in the end.
Thanks.
Old 06-04-2020, 05:29 AM   #40
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Man just stfu already. This shit is out of hand.

Tags
conspiracy - why coop trash, coop a nigger, eddie a nigger, fucka idiyote, i am the dragon of death, i’m the dragon of death, nc is racist, niggacog, sinacoon, the sinacog of blacks, ur too pussy to confront me