Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2020, 11:27 PM   #1
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future
Default The REAL "Woke" Thread

The stuff that’s going on in the world cannot be ignored.

I see entirely too many people sleep and focused on the wrong things.

This video I’m sharing the link to is THE BEST description of current events that exists on the internet. It's spoken intelligently, passionately, humorously, and clearly, by a black man, catering to a black audience.

I'm posting it here for the black people on this board, but there is plenty of wisdom for non blacks as well, especially if you're for the culture. We are all being goaded into hatred towards each other. RIGHT NOW.

It has almost 700k views at the time of this post.

NO BLACK PERSON IN OUR ENTIRE COMMUNITY HAS PUT OUT A VIDEO THIS COMPREHENSIVE, EDUCATIONAL & TRUTHFUL WITH THE PURPOSE OF HELPING THE COMMUNITY SINCE THE PANDEMIC STARTED.

NOBODY.

Prove me wrong by watching THE WHOLE THING,
and linking me another video.

It is 3 hours. DONT SAY that’s too long, and then turn around and binge Netflix for six hours.

This is bigger than politics.
This is bigger than police brutality.
This is bigger than the pandemic.
This is bigger than protesting and curfews.
This is bigger than sports, entertainment, and whatever else you got going on in your life.

^all that is checkers compared to the chess going on behind the scenes.

YOU KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG. IN YOUR GUT. YOUR INSTINCT. STOP DENYING IT BECAUSE YOU’RE AFRAID IT MIGHT MEAN YOU’LL HAVE TO TAKE ACTION.

There’s been too many unprecedented events in the last 90 days to REMAIN OBLIVIOUS.

-If you got hate in your veins for white people right now, and/or would welcome a race war, you need to watch this.
-If you “cant wait until this is all over so things can go back to normal” NEWS FLASH- IT AINT EVER GOING BACK TO NORMAL
-If you plan on voting in November, especially against Trump, WATCH.
-If you out there protesting, WATCH THIS.
-If you woke, but realize black people have no real leadership to get us to reach the next level, LISTEN to the ideas in this video.
-If you woke, and having trouble waking up those you care about, THIS IS THE VIDEO TO SHOW THEM.
-If you don’t know what "woke" is, watch this. You will literally be considered woke after watching and comprehending.

THIS IS SOME LEGITIMATE RED PILL BLUE PILL SHIT.

ALL.
BACKED.
BY.
FACTS.
AND.
VIDEO.

The way some of us are acting will COMPLETEY AND UTTERLY BACKFIRE on us if martial law is enacted. We need to move smarter, and direct our anger intelligently. THIS VIDEO POINTS OUT HOW IN AN EASY TO UNDERSTAND FASHION.

At this point, if you label this shit conspiracy, you are willfully ignorant, and will fall VICTIM to what is truly going on... and your KIDS will suffer worse than you.

Disclaimer: this is the first video I’ve seen of this guy. I don’t agree with EVERYTHING he says, but he is 100% right about the majority of what he says in this video, especially as it pertains to current events. Always do your own research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW5-srjuCbg
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 11:28 PM   #2
Coop

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

And idgaf about any of you trolls or undercover racists. If this posts triggers you, or doesn't resonate with you, IT AINT FOR YOU. Don't even post, just keep it moving.

If this video resonates with just one person, it was worth it.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:38 PM   #3
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

This is scientifically illiterate nonsense.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 11:39 PM   #4
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Watched 10 minutes of it.

So many people see something they FEEL is true, when really it is bullshit.

This is bullshit.

Old 06-03-2020, 11:44 PM   #5
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Total gibberish.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 11:55 PM   #6
Coop

What the fuck did I just say you illeterate dumb motherfuckers.

IF IT DONT RESONATE WITH YOU STFU

I post a 3 hour video, and you commenting 10 mins in. WITHOUT INTELLIGENT RECOURSE i might add.

HE AINT EVEN START YET

Fuck outta here
Old 06-03-2020, 11:56 PM   #7
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Witty View Post
Watched 10 minutes of it.

So many people see something they FEEL is true, when really it is bullshit.

This is bullshit.
Elaborate or stfu
Old 06-04-2020, 12:12 AM   #8
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's spoken intelligently, passionately, humorously, and clearly, by a black man, catering to a black audience.
Shit made for blacks by blacks doesn't mean it's good. I wish woke people would wake up and hang themselves, personally.

Also, why are you talking like that Ben Shapiro meme? Ya'll stay hyping up people who just say the most rudimentary shit, no troll.

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z

Last edited by Steve Fox; 06-04-2020 at 12:18 AM.
Steve Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:25 AM   #9
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
you illeterate dumb motherfuckers.
LOL. Irony can be an incredibly funny thing sometimes.

I don’t need to spend 3 hours listening to the psycho babbling on the street corner about the New World Order and God’s Second Coming to know he’s an idiot. 10 minutes of him shouting “I’m smart, I’m soooooooo smart!!!!!, I’ve been up three days straight, adderal is awesome, I’m a purple fuckin dragon!!” and then citing to a WordPerfect essay and a video saying that the KKK was created by the Democratic Party in 1830 as evidence that he knows the secret hidden agenda of the Illuminati, and it’s safe to say he’s not a credible source...

Get out of here with this dumb shit.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:34 AM   #10
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

“iF yOu dOnT aGrEe WiTh mE yOuRe wRoNg”

Stfu stoop
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:45 AM   #11
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Coop low IQ
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:56 AM   #12
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Fox View Post
Shit made for blacks by blacks doesn't mean it's good. I wish woke people would wake up and hang themselves, personally.

Also, why are you talking like that Ben Shapiro meme? Ya'll stay hyping up people who just say the most rudimentary shit, no troll.

Sounds like a white guy, who watched maybe the first 3 minutes of the video, and couldn't get over the ebonics. Explain to me exactly what he said that was rudimentary. I got time to discuss. I got an open mind. I don't immediately accept or dismiss ANY info until I do my own research. Go ahead. Elaborate.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:57 AM   #13
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaddy View Post
“iF yOu dOnT aGrEe WiTh mE yOuRe wRoNg”

Stfu stoop
You got my name in your sig and I don't even know you. What do you want
Old 06-04-2020, 12:58 AM   #14
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
Coop low IQ
I'm fully capable of having an unbiased, reasonable intelligent debate about any subject matter in the video.

You don't know me or my IQ. Stay in your lane or step up.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:58 AM   #15
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Elaborate or stfu
I'd rather stfu tbh.

You should too.

Old 06-04-2020, 01:01 AM   #16
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
LOL. Irony can be an incredibly funny thing sometimes.

I don’t need to spend 3 hours listening to the psycho babbling on the street corner about the New World Order and God’s Second Coming to know he’s an idiot. 10 minutes of him shouting “I’m smart, I’m soooooooo smart!!!!!, I’ve been up three days straight, adderal is awesome, I’m a purple fuckin dragon!!” and then citing to a WordPerfect essay and a video saying that the KKK was created by the Democratic Party in 1830 as evidence that he knows the secret hidden agenda of the Illuminati, and it’s safe to say he’s not a credible source...

Get out of here with this dumb shit.
I felt a similar way through the first 20-30 minutes of the video, but the entire video covers a broad range of topics. I personally think the second half is way better than the first.

You're the dumb motherfucker that is ASSUMING WHAT IS ON THE VIDEO

YOU AINT EVEN WATCH IT DUMBASS

Again, feel free to debate me. What specifically did he say was false?

All of you are coming in here trying to say shit, yet cant even say what you disagree with!

Fuck outta here before you get embarrassed

Last edited by Coop; 06-04-2020 at 01:04 AM.
Old 06-04-2020, 01:01 AM   #17
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Witty View Post
I'd rather stfu tbh.

You should too.
WHAT A SURPRISE that you'd rather STFU than embarrass yourself.

Instead of an intellectual debate, you tuck tail and hide because YOU don't know what the fuck the video is even about. Just pure trolling.
Old 06-04-2020, 01:01 AM   #18
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I love you.

Old 06-04-2020, 01:05 AM   #19
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sounds like a white guy, who watched maybe the first 3 minutes of the video, and couldn't get over the ebonics. Explain to me exactly what he said that was rudimentary. I got time to discuss. I got an open mind. I don't immediately accept or dismiss ANY info until I do my own research. Go ahead. Elaborate.
I'm a coon with nigger genetics. This is well documented

I actually didn't open up the video at all. Your original post is so overly dramatic, ironically enough coming from me, that I don't care for it.

Quote:
It is 3 hours. DONT SAY that’s too long, and then turn around and binge Netflix for six hours.
^ Netflix is more important

Being "woke" is idiotic, the ideologies spun by "woke" people are retarded or simple shit everyone already knows, and "woke" people want to seem smarter/more important than they actually are. Case in point, you.

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z
Steve Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 01:12 AM   #20
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Fox View Post
I'm a coon with nigger genetics. This is well documented

I actually didn't open up the video at all. Your original post is so overly dramatic, ironically enough coming from me, that I don't care for it.

^ Netflix is more important

Being "woke" is idiotic, the ideologies spun by "woke" people are retarded or simple shit everyone already knows, and "woke" people want to seem smarter/more important than they actually are. Case in point, you.
Stopped reading after "YOU DIDNT WATCH THE VIDEO AT ALL".

You clearly can't read either, seeing as how i KNEW there were going to be idiots like you, who CANT MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS, can't think for themselves, and cant help but spew hatred. I posted a disclaimer for dumbasses like you to just move right along. But look at you, can't wait to coon for whitey.

I used "woke" and the writing style to catch attention. Everything I post does numbers. I'm polarizing and controversial. People will open a coop battle/thread before a steve fox one, and I'm fucking new here. What number alias you on? How long you been here? You irrelevant fuck

And you black? This video was specifically made to help you out, and you can't even bother to open it. You the type of nigga to have nothing but white friends. You said it yourself, a COON. Like thats a BADGE OF HONOR. Uncle ruckus ass nigga. Shucking and jiving.

You ain't even black, just some white boy posing as a nigga. Fuck you and everything you stand for. Real niggas don't even use ER you exposed yourself

Last edited by Coop; 06-04-2020 at 01:17 AM.

Tags
conspiracy - why coop trash, coop a nigger, eddie a nigger, fucka idiyote, i am the dragon of death, i’m the dragon of death, nc is racist, niggacog, sinacoon, the sinacog of blacks, ur too pussy to confront me