Old 05-19-2020, 03:51 PM   #121
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Lars, I think you should reconsider your position and allow the match to go to votes for the betterment of the league. Thoughts?
This would be the honorable thing to do.
Old 05-19-2020, 04:07 PM   #122
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
What if someone really needed the extension because they are in the hospital?
It’s a straight no from me, as always, but if they’re hospitalised they probably have bigger things to worry about regardless.
Old 05-19-2020, 04:18 PM   #123
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lars, I think you should reconsider your position and allow the match to go to votes for the betterment of the league. Thoughts?
Not interested.

I’ll take my win as per the rules, thanks.
Old 05-19-2020, 04:21 PM   #124
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Battle Record: 8-4

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Johnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant future

Baron Mynd? You said you were, right? I remember you being one of the most respected heads back on RB before the site went to shit. Funny thing is, in all the time we were on there and the circles we moved in I don't think we ever had a battle, a collab or even a conversation. Shame.

Anywho, I voted for you this week. I did say in my explanation that I thought it was a close battle and there might be some see sawing in the voting. It's your prerogative; but I'd be genuinely surprised that if you allowed it to continue there weren't people who'd vote the same way I did.

Hell, Ender this week posted over 24 hours after the deadline with a verse more than twice the line limit and I didn't kick up a fuss (besides expressing a little irritation in one post about not being asked), and most people here don't know me from Jack. The veterans like you are the ones newer members look to to set an example. I can see you're respected on here, and I think the gesture would be appreciated. Then again, if you want to say 'fuck this shit I'm out' I understand.

EDIT: Wrote this while you were penning your last few replies. So, probably old news now. Just wanted to put my 2 pennies in.
Old 05-19-2020, 04:29 PM   #125
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

There’s no way the battle will be voted on fairly now I’ve been painted as the villain again.

I see no benefit to me letting the match continue; I’ve signed out.
Old 05-19-2020, 04:35 PM   #126
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Lol Jesus Christ lars.

I’m done with you. Stay signed out and the battle stays open
Old 05-19-2020, 04:36 PM   #127
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Universe and Bodeys issues with me are around Week 4, after the things you mention, so that’s a mute point to be honest but Uni only rescinded that vote way after the battle was already done as a contest.
I am still confused as to how or why you think I have an issue with you? I’ve never said or done anything to you. I’ve hated some people on this site in the past before, but can still say I enjoy their writing. I can separate the 2 if that’s where your concerns lie, but you need to stop pointing at me as if I started some shit with you
Old 05-19-2020, 04:41 PM   #128
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

All battles where extended until Monday so this whole dq win theory goes out the fucking window.

You are literally draining the life out of the league. For Christ sakes bro why do you need to do this? Every single person on here has repeatedly praised you, no ones hate voting you stop that. Why not be a good sport and let the battle go on? I just don’t get why you have to be such a weirdo about this ish? Have I not run a tight ship? Has the mags not been to your satisfaction? I don’t get it man.

Your spitting in my face with all this shit. I don’t need this bullshit on my plate tbh

I respect you lars but please don’t sign back in. Your not welcomed anymore and don’t bother signing up for playoffs either.

Battle stays open....

I’m done

New week goes up tomorrow. Smh
Old 05-19-2020, 04:42 PM   #129
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inno View Post
Lol Jesus Christ lars.

I’m done with you. Stay signed out and the battle stays open
No thanks.

Deadman is DQ’d, he posted late. Rules are rules.
Old 05-19-2020, 04:44 PM   #130
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
All battles where extended until Monday so this whole dq win theory goes out the fucking window.

You are literally draining the life out of the league. For Christ sakes bro why do you need to do this? Every single person on here has repeatedly praised you, no ones hate voting you stop that. Why not be a good sport and let the battle go on? I just don’t get why you have to be such a weirdo about this ish? Have I not run a tight ship? Has the mags not been to your satisfaction? I don’t get it man.

Your spitting in my face with all this shit. I don’t need this bullshit on my plate tbh

I respect you lars but please don’t sign back in. Your not welcomed anymore and don’t bother signing up for playoffs either.

I’m done

New week goes up tomorrow. Smh
I’ll answer all of these frankly but it’s not my intention to disrupt the league, I just feel repeatedly slighted and will tell you why.
Old 05-19-2020, 04:48 PM   #131
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

aw man why'd we move the no-show verses? i was just about to leave feed haha.
Old 05-19-2020, 04:55 PM   #132
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
aw man why'd we move the no-show verses? i was just about to leave feed haha.
Can you send me what you was going to reply with and I’ll add it to the mag for some much needed no show love lol
Old 05-19-2020, 04:57 PM   #133
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

I’ll tell you what

I’ll submit something for the magazine to show you I am willing to be a productive member of the league, I just don’t want Universe hate voting against me every week.

I won’t vote on his, he doesn’t vote on mine, problem solved.
Old 05-19-2020, 04:57 PM   #134
Scar

Champed

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Can you send me what you was going to reply with and I’ll add it to the mag for some much needed no show love lol

ok, will do my man.
Old 05-19-2020, 05:21 PM   #135
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Scar's the man
Old 05-19-2020, 05:22 PM   #136
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Battle Record: 8-4

Champed

Johnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
Scar's the man
Long live the King!
Old 05-19-2020, 09:00 PM   #137
Scar

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny 6 feet View Post
Long live the King!
lulz well until that Simbodey came along! @Bodey
Old 05-20-2020, 08:11 AM   #138
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

I think most of our participants have voted but my battle is still unresolved so if you haven't voted please throw one up, if you tie break it either way I won't be mad just want it done and over with.
Old 05-20-2020, 08:39 AM   #139
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
I think most of our participants have voted but my battle is still unresolved so if you haven't voted please throw one up, if you tie break it either way I won't be mad just want it done and over with.
I'm pretty sure Vulgar isn't signed in or even in the rankings my man. We established early on that subs can't actually win or take a loss. It was just an exhibition. The W is yours.
Old 05-20-2020, 08:51 AM   #140
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

@Inno please sign me out for next week