Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-17-2020, 01:16 PM   #21
Packed Graves
Name Flips Are Clever

Battle Record: 9-10

Champed
- Alias Tourney '14

Packed Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
what up dude i remember you from PR. diode hosts this too. NC has been around since i dunno like 2012 probably. lama started it

you'd probably fit in nice here since the majority are liberal gay nerds and i have a vague recollection of you being a keyboard activist lol
PR as in planetrap who where you ?
Old 05-17-2020, 01:17 PM   #22
Vengeance

Vengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
How are you not a grown man yet
Do I know you?
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 01:19 PM   #23
Vengeance

Vengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Yo. What up?
I saw your name around here. Are you a writer who came somewhere after 2010 or would I know you by another name?
Old 05-17-2020, 01:34 PM   #24
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengence View Post
I saw your name around here. Are you a writer who came somewhere after 2010 or would I know you by another name?
He’s been retired his whole career and also won/done everything you can imagine
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 01:36 PM   #25
Vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
I remember you Mahatma

This place has a few people from all over, there’s plenty B-Boys and ProjectRhyme heads you’ll remember that pass through. @The Dead Poet @Rich Corey Adonis @namix @Pent uP uh-oh you’ve seen @Diode you’ll know. Fracture you’ve seen. @Joe Metts maybe @Loot possibly? Finny you’ll know. @detour was PJK. Let’s see who else we can dig up. @john hensley @Ouch @Immolate @Cryogen @Resin M-I-C @KempoMRK @mic boof / @boof @Stayt of mind
Hey, so you're Lars? I saw your name mentioned around here too. Under your avatar had me confuse, so you're not PJK/detour?

I found PJK/detour somehow because he had some recorded video battles up on youtube. We didn't get along in the past - seems absurd to me now.

Thanks for this... soo..

@The Dead Poet

Yes! one of the first people who reached out and we wrote some stuff together. I read some of his posts sharing recording info with uh-oh. I'm looking forward to hear what he's been working on.

@Rich Corey

Looking forward to hearing how he's doing. One of the sparks for me searching for this place was going through an old external hard-drive and finding one of a couple of ''Top 50 Writers'' breakdown he did about 20 years back. Rich, you still writing?

@Adonis

Yes, I think we probably wrote some stuff together? Foggy memory. I think Adonis was into topicals?

@namix

Shhhit, I'm curious if the pen's still sharp/active! If not I'll be looking for some of his earlier work. Impressive writer.

@Pent uP

Know if Pent uP but don't remember details.

uh-oh you’ve seen

yep

@Diode you’ll know.

I guess Diode 'okayed' my registration. Does he post?

Fracture you’ve seen.

And glad to, too. Gonna search out some Frac battles and topicals.

@Joe Metts maybe

Yeah, I remember the name.

@Loot possibly?

oh really? ha, what's up with you Loot?

Finny you’ll know.

yep

@detour was PJK.

you active?

Let’s see who else we can dig up. @john hensley

I remember his skills and had a look at stuff around here too.

@Ouch

seems active

@Immolate

was a witty character, as I remember.

@Cryogen

we battle a whole load of times. what's up?

@Resin M-I-C

I think we collaborated too? how's it going?

@KempoMRK

yes, for sure. long time, long time

@mic boof / @boof

was really headed into making music. still on that? send me some links, I'm interested

@Stayt of mind

hey hey! comic writing style and sharp wit. how's it going?

-------anyone who wants to shoot me some music or whatever go ahead.

Appreciate the info Sral
Old 05-17-2020, 01:44 PM   #26
Vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO View Post
You spelled vengeance wrong so you’re definitely amongst your peers here. Lots of faggots.
Thanks for pointing that out, it was an unintentional mistake, yes.

However, it's not very wise to equate a person's value or 'intelligence' with their capacity to spell words according to the dictates of the white english ruling class, especially within hip-hop.

I don't think hip-hop should have aspirations towards white ruling class assimilation. The history of hip-hop has been quite the opposite, forging a narrative and vernacular of people's own.

Still, thanks for pointing that out, I genuinely had no idea :D
Old 05-17-2020, 01:45 PM   #27
Vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
Nah, Project Rhyme. Were you on there?
Old 05-17-2020, 01:46 PM   #28
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
I’ve been around since ‘98. Have had a few aliases on many forums.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 01:48 PM   #29
Vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
He’s been retired his whole career and also won/done everything you can imagine
Appreciation or sarcasm? Ha. What's up, Bomb Bard? Would I know you as another name?
Old 05-17-2020, 01:48 PM   #30
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for pointing that out, it was an unintentional mistake, yes.

However, it's not very wise to equate a person's value or 'intelligence' with their capacity to spell words according to the dictates of the white english ruling class, especially within hip-hop.

I don't think hip-hop should have aspirations towards white ruling class assimilation. The history of hip-hop has been quite the opposite, forging a narrative and vernacular of people's own.

Still, thanks for pointing that out, I genuinely had no idea :D
Do you want me to change your name to Vengeance?
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 01:50 PM   #31
Vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I’ve been around since ‘98. Have had a few aliases on many forums.
Cool, cool. Do you share who those aliases were? Also, which forums were you on - I'm trying to understand the broader picture of who came to netcees.org.
Old 05-17-2020, 01:51 PM   #32
Vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
Do you want me to change your name to Vengeance?
yeah, I would appreciate that. thanks
Old 05-17-2020, 01:54 PM   #33
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Appreciation or sarcasm? Ha. What's up, Bomb Bard? Would I know you as another name?
No you’ll understand after talking to him for five minutes. And prob not I was on Holla Front and empty scripts ez board when I was like 10. Other than that it’s here, RB and LA
Old 05-17-2020, 02:07 PM   #34
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Oh shit. What up bro.
Old 05-17-2020, 02:07 PM   #35
Vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
No you’ll understand after talking to him for five minutes. And prob not I was on Holla Front and empty scripts ez board when I was like 10. Other than that it’s here, RB and LA
Wow, Holla Front is familiar but I probably didn't post there and I don't think I heard of empty scripts. Rap Battles, yeah, sounds about right but LA?

Are any of these still up/active?

Also as a question to anyone, which other sites are still going?
Old 05-17-2020, 02:09 PM   #36
Vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
Oh shit. What up bro.
wow, such a long time. how are you doing? hope life's been good to you.
Old 05-17-2020, 02:16 PM   #37
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Open mic/Goldmic, Rapmusic, LyricalThreatz, Hollafront, BBOYS, RapBattles, BBE, Yahoo/MSN ezboards, Letsbeef, etc...

There are too many to remember man. Literally any text/audio battle forum - I was most likely registered. Maybe not active but registered. Active at only a select few.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 02:18 PM   #38
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Wow, Holla Front is familiar but I probably didn't post there and I don't think I heard of empty scripts. Rap Battles, yeah, sounds about right but LA?

Are any of these still up/active?

Also as a question to anyone, which other sites are still going?
This the only active site
Old 05-17-2020, 02:24 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
project rhyme
Old 05-17-2020, 03:11 PM   #40
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Lmao when a nigga don’t wana mention his old names u know he was never shit