Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-17-2020, 09:05 AM   #1
Vengeance

Vengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant future
Post 15-20 years ago I used 'Mahatma'. I see some names from back then, what's up?

Hey all, it's weird and encouraging to find this subculture of a subculture still around and (perhaps?) thriving, especially after more than a decade.

Can anyone give me some info about the site -

who hosts it?
how long's it been around?
anything that might be of interest and worth reading from the past decade?
anyone going by a new name now that I might recognise by a former name?

Hope people are holding up alright during this pandemic and just generally.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 09:14 AM   #2
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

@Ouch
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 09:23 AM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

what up dude i remember you from PR. diode hosts this too. NC has been around since i dunno like 2012 probably. lama started it

you'd probably fit in nice here since the majority are liberal gay nerds and i have a vague recollection of you being a keyboard activist lol
Old 05-17-2020, 09:23 AM   #4
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengence View Post
Hey all, it's weird and encouraging to find this subculture of a subculture still around and (perhaps?) thriving, especially after more than a decade.

Can anyone give me some info about the site -

who hosts it? Zelph
how long's it been around? 4 days
anything that might be of interest and worth reading from the past decade? No
anyone going by a new name now that I might recognise by a former name? Yes

Hope people are holding up alright during this pandemic and just generally.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 09:26 AM   #5
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

this looks like a thread silver would make ngl
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 09:27 AM   #6
Vengeance

Vengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbombz View Post
I leaning towards either - no or Ouch is using this profile and another because I've seen many posts from Ouch.
Old 05-17-2020, 09:33 AM   #7
Vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
what up dude i remember you from PR. diode hosts this too. NC has been around since i dunno like 2012 probably. lama started it

you'd probably fit in nice here since the majority are liberal gay nerds and i have a vague recollection of you being a keyboard activist lol
hey uh-oh, how's it going? well, were you on b-boys before PR? maybe towards the end?

I thought Diode was hosting this, thanks for the info.

Was netcees another forum earlier than that too and it was brought back? Somehow it's familiar and I don't think that's because of this 2012-onwards incarnation.

Ahh, and is Lama about?

Eh, well I don't qualify as any of the terms 'liberal', 'gay', 'nerd' or 'keyboard activist' but interesting to hear you describe the majority of the people here like that.
Old 05-17-2020, 09:39 AM   #8
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Fuck you, Hatty.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 09:41 AM   #9
Vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
Fuck you, Hatty.
Haha. How are you Infinity?
Old 05-17-2020, 09:44 AM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengence View Post
hey uh-oh, how's it going? well, were you on b-boys before PR? maybe towards the end?

I thought Diode was hosting this, thanks for the info.

Was netcees another forum earlier than that too and it was brought back? Somehow it's familiar and I don't think that's because of this 2012-onwards incarnation.

Ahh, and is Lama about?

Eh, well I don't qualify as any of the terms 'liberal', 'gay', 'nerd' or 'keyboard activist' but interesting to hear you describe the majority of the people here like that.
lol yea i dont remember much from the era, i was never on bboys, went to PR from rapleagues in like 05-06 or something. i just remember you getting into it in political discussions and i was like 15-16 and didn't care about any of that at all was too busy being a fuckup to pay attention so i just assumed

lama disappeared, this is like the 2nd or 3rd iteration of this site, it mightve started pre 2012, there was bragginwrites inbetween as well
Old 05-17-2020, 09:49 AM   #11
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Aren't you the guy that sent his dick pic to that euto biychand she exposed you laughing at you tiny dick?
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 09:55 AM   #12
Vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
lol yea i dont remember much from the era, i was never on bboys, went to PR from rapleagues in like 05-06 or something. i just remember you getting into it in political discussions and i was like 15-16 and didn't care about any of that at all was too busy being a fuckup to pay attention so i just assumed

lama disappeared, this is like the 2nd or 3rd iteration of this site, it mightve started pre 2012, there was bragginwrites inbetween as well
Ah yeah, I thought you might've been around at the end of b-boys but were mostly active when PR was kicking off. It feels weird to remember stuff that you didn't know you knew. Yeah, a few of us talked politics quite a lot on there and I recall you not giving a shit about it. For sure age can influence that - at 15-16 I didn't have a clue about politics.

I see. Lama was active and organised quite a lot of stuff.

Yep, I remember BragginWrites somehow too. Foggy memory.
Old 05-17-2020, 09:58 AM   #13
Vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Aren't you the guy that sent his dick pic to that euto biychand she exposed you laughing at you tiny dick?
I remember something like that being a spectacle on maybe PR but no, no dick pics from me. I also don't remember the woman being called euto, either this is a different thing from the one on PR or you're misremembering the woman's username.
Old 05-17-2020, 09:59 AM   #14
Vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
From what I read you're an alias? Anyone from way back?
Old 05-17-2020, 10:04 AM   #15
Vengeance

I had a quick look at some text battles and I was a bit surprised to find some impressive stuff - I wasn't sure I'd be interested after so long.

Anyone got any of their audios to share or anyone who came through these sites that I should listen to?
Old 05-17-2020, 10:11 AM   #16
Vengeance

I see Frac's on here, what's up?

I remember resin mic but I don't think we ever really talked.

I remember john hensley and kungfugrip too.

Did Blue go by another name before?
Old 05-17-2020, 11:15 AM   #17
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

How are you not a grown man yet
Old 05-17-2020, 11:32 AM   #18
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbombz View Post
Yo. What up?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 12:04 PM   #19
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

I remember you Mahatma

This place has a few people from all over, there’s plenty B-Boys and ProjectRhyme heads you’ll remember that pass through. @The Dead Poet @Rich Corey Adonis @namix @Pent uP uh-oh you’ve seen @Diode you’ll know. Fracture you’ve seen. @Joe Metts maybe @Loot possibly? Finny you’ll know. @detour was PJK. Let’s see who else we can dig up. @john hensley @Ouch @Immolate @Cryogen @Resin M-I-C @KempoMRK @mic boof / @boof @Stayt of mind

Last edited by sral; 05-17-2020 at 02:19 PM.
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 01:03 PM   #20
TOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO
I <3 girls an good at sex

Battle Record: 4-4

TOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO has a brilliant futureTOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO has a brilliant futureTOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO has a brilliant futureTOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO has a brilliant futureTOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO has a brilliant futureTOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO has a brilliant futureTOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO has a brilliant futureTOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO has a brilliant futureTOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO has a brilliant futureTOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO has a brilliant futureTOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO has a brilliant future

You spelled vengeance wrong so you’re definitely amongst your peers here. Lots of faggots.