- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

@Ajax you up for a match over here while the tourney is going on over at upn?
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 01:24 AM   #42
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Sure. Why not.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 01:27 AM   #43
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

you've both literally said things that imply your "time" "created" text battling lol.

to ajax, we have rican theoryz archived on here as well. it isn't a stamp of any quality or admiration, it's simply a game of "what happened to get moved over before lama closed things down or what was on the wayback machine". so i'm not sure what point you think that makes.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 01:52 AM   #44
NoetiC
Hesitation is Defeat

Battle Record: 1-1

NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC

lol ok dude
NoetiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 02:08 AM   #45
Ajax

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
you've both literally said things that imply your "time" "created" text battling lol.

to ajax, we have rican theoryz archived on here as well. it isn't a stamp of any quality or admiration, it's simply a game of "what happened to get moved over before lama closed things down or what was on the wayback machine". so i'm not sure what point you think that makes.
LOL. I literally didn’t know this site existed, while you or someone who runs this site thought it made sense to save something I wrote when I was blacked out when I was 16 for posterity. Anyway, it’s cool. I never claimed to think you or anyone should like what I wrote. Like I said, I didn’t even know this shit existed. But there is something to be said about the fact that you guys wanted to memorialize my shit from two decades ago.

That’s not the point though. The point is, I wasn’t coming here to talk shit... and I didn’t. You decided to for some odd reason, out of the blue, when you’re in no position to do so. So, chill the fuck out. It’s not warranted. And you definitely cannot back it up. So, just calm the fuck down.
Old 05-04-2020, 02:09 AM   #46
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

I’m saying no one archived you out or anything by randomness. This sites archives are a fraction of Lamas archives. He archived everything. It doesn’t matter.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-04-2020, 02:12 AM   #47
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

What’s up? @Ajax
Old 05-04-2020, 02:24 AM   #48
NoetiC
Hesitation is Defeat

Ajax, chill bro, its futile

this dude is trying to argue with me that rhyming doesnt matter when writing verses.

so i checked his last battle and saw he scolded some dude who voted against him.

its....

safe to say...

we can move on from this one
Old 05-04-2020, 02:27 AM   #49
Ajax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
I’m saying no one archived you out or anything by randomness. This sites archives are a fraction of Lamas archives. He archived everything. It doesn’t matter.
You weren’t around, so you have no idea, but that’s not true. But, fair enough. I wasn’t saying it gave me any kind of credit. I wasn’t asking you to like me. But, it also wasn’t random. The site you populate considers as part of its history books shit I wrote 20 years ago. So, at minimum, show that some respect.

And I didn’t do anything to warrant you or anyone else talking shit. I came here to give you guys props. It’s weird as fuck that you or anyone would think to talk shit because of it.

But, like I said. If you or anyone else wants to challenge, then more power to you. Otherwise, just accept what I originally said. It’s cool that you all have kept the tradition alive. Cheers.
Old 05-04-2020, 02:30 AM   #50
Headless Verseman

Battle Record: 0-2

Headless Verseman is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the first battle, big battle I saw of Ajax/Adonis was against Jayk? I forget the site.
Headless Verseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 02:30 AM   #51
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
You weren’t around, so you have no idea, but that’s not true. But, fair enough. I wasn’t saying it gave me any kind of credit. I wasn’t asking you to like me. But, it also wasn’t random. The site you populate considers as part of its history books shit I wrote 20 years ago. So, at minimum, show that some respect.

And I didn’t do anything to warrant you or anyone else talking shit. I came here to give you guys props. It’s weird as fuck that you or anyone would think to talk shit because of it.

But, like I said. If you or anyone else wants to challenge, then more power to you. Otherwise, just accept what I originally said. It’s cool that you all have kept the tradition alive. Cheers.
How do you feel about Henry McKenna Single Barrel?
Old 05-04-2020, 02:33 AM   #52
Ajax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headless Verseman View Post
I think the first battle, big battle I saw of Ajax/Adonis was against Jayk? I forget the site.
Urban Authentics. I think.
Old 05-04-2020, 02:34 AM   #53
Headless Verseman

Quote:
Urban Authentics. I think.
That's the one.
Old 05-04-2020, 02:35 AM   #54
Ajax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbor View Post
How do you feel about Henry McKenna Single Barrel?
LOL. We talking bourbon now?

I don’t know it. I’m more of a scotch guy. Unless it’s really good bourbon, like Pappy.
Old 05-04-2020, 02:43 AM   #55
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoetiC View Post
Ajax, chill bro, its futile

this dude is trying to argue with me that rhyming doesnt matter when writing verses.

so i checked his last battle and saw he scolded some dude who voted against him.

its....

safe to say...

we can move on from this one
Lool the Barcotic battle from last week? That was a troll battle. Shit was like two pages of swaying. You autistic?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-04-2020, 02:44 AM   #56
Headless Verseman

Pappy. I"ll stick with the stuff I can afford.

High end- Blanton's / WL Weller
Mid End- Elijah Craig Cask
Low End- Woodford Reserve.

I don't drink more than 4-5x a year these days though. Just special occassions
Old 05-04-2020, 02:44 AM   #57
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Quote:
LOL. We talking bourbon now?

I don’t know it. I’m more of a scotch guy. Unless it’s really good bourbon, like Pappy.
Well, it’s not a $2,000 bottle lol

I’ve never tried Pappy; but that’s a good 10-year that retails for under $150

What’s your go-to for scotch?
Old 05-04-2020, 02:49 AM   #58
Ajax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbor View Post
Well, it’s not a $2,000 bottle lol

I’ve never tried Pappy; but that’s a good 10-year that retails for under $150

What’s your go-to for scotch?
I’ve had Pappy a couple times. And it was smooth as fuck. Not sure it’s worth the price, but it was damn good.

I like Macallan 12 as my go to. For the price, it’s as good as there is.
Old 05-04-2020, 02:51 AM   #59
NoetiC
Hesitation is Defeat

yes, i am autistic. im sorry my autism forced you to argue with people voting against you. i will try harder next time.
Old 05-04-2020, 02:57 AM   #60
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Quote:
I’ve had Pappy a couple times. And it was smooth as fuck. Not sure it’s worth the price, but it was damn good.

I like Macallan 12 as my go to. For the price, it’s as good as there is.
Macallan’s a great choice

You might like Glendronach 12, if you haven’t already tried it

Tags
ctrlshowedboobs